Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Five More Minutes Mom!

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 1 - Five More Minutes Mom!

Chapter 1 - Five More Minutes Mom!


Okee-dokey! Danny Phantom isn't mine nor is most of the characters in this story; they are Butch Hartman's. But… Maggie Good, Joey Good, Terri Good, and Greg Good are mine! So there! Now this is all from Danny's perspective, and it is sort of obvious! Sorry if there's too much detail! Now, here we go!

When I woke up, and opened my eyes, everything was dark, and smelt like my hair! I tried to shake the smell off, not like my hair smells bad, and suddenly the darkness turned into a dull, dark, dreary version of my room. My pillow flopped to the floor making a kind of puffy, airy sound. I rolled my eyes and figured I must have phased through my pillow! I sat up to see that all my papers and books were sprawled out across my bed. I had stayed up till around 1:00am trying to finish my homework. I looked at my clock and found it was 6:03am. If I went fast, I could make it to school in time. I was still dressed, since I hadn't changed the night before, so I just flew out the door, and down the hall. When I saw Jazz's door just barely cracked, I peeped inside to find that she was still sleeping. A confused look swept over my face as I went to see if my parents were sleeping too. To my surprise, my dad was sleeping soundly in his bed, while my mom was not. I zoomed down the stairs into the kitchen only to find my mom sitting at the breakfast table in her flannel pajamas with a cup of coffee in hand, reading a very moist newspaper. I yawned wide as I stepped into the kitchen sitting at the table across from my mom.

“Good morning, sweetie.” She said looking up from the paper and sliding it onto the table. “Why are you up so early?” She then placed her elbow on the table, resting one side of her face in it. She watched me with wondering eyes as I began to speak.

“Wailluh,” I began, yawning loudly, I shook it off and continued, “for one, I get it from you,” my mom giggled and smiled wide, “and, isn't it Friday? Don't I have school?” I looked out the window and saw that it was raining, but not snowing. And it wasn't flooding, nor was there a tornado, and I didn't think it was a holiday.

“Silly!” my mom said pointing at me, “It's a three day weekend, you have Friday off!” I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

Rolling my eyes, I said, “Thank goodness, I thought I was late for school!” I pushed away from the table and shuffled over to the staircase. “I'll be in bed!” I laughed as I took the first step up the stairs.

“No you won't!” my mom hollered back at me. I took one step backwards just far enough to see her face. I narrowed my eyes and raised one eyebrow. She knew I was confused, and began explaining. “Don't you remember what we discussed last night?” I shook my head and strolled back over to the table. “We are all going over to help our new neighbors get settled.” I pouted loud enough so she could here me, then I crossed my arms puffed back into my seat.

“Mom! Dad and Jazz aren't even up! And our neighbors probably aren't either! And it's raining! Why do we have to help out a bunch of old geezers anyway?”

“Come on hon.! It will be fun! Your father and sister will join us when they wake up! And, they have a young girl about your age, and a son Jazz's age. Why don't you give it a shot?” my mom didn't sound one bit convincing, but, since they did have a girl my age, it was worth a try. This would be a good chance to meet a girl before anyone, so the popular kids wouldn't pull her in or reject her, and maybe she would like me! That would be cool!

“Alright, I'll go,” I groaned as I walked away from the table, over to the coat closet. I opened it up and pulled out a large, puffy, snow jacket. I hung it on the doorknob and shuffled through the jackets. I finally found my red, hooded, zip-up, sweatshirt. I pulled it off the hanger and hung the snow jacket and the empty hanger back in the closet.

“OK, let's go.” I grumbled as I hazily shuffled over to the door.

As I was about to turn the knob, my mom, halfway up the stairs replied, “Oh, sweetie, let me get ready. I'll only be a sec. Why don't you freshen up?” I rolled my eyes, and rushed up the stairs.

Apparently, one second in girl time is more like, a half hour in real time. While my mom took a shower, I decided how I'd freshen up. “I guess a shower would be cool. And then I'll brush my teeth.” I decided, thinking out loud in my bedroom. I walked over to my closet and opened it up. I pulled out a long sleeve thermal shirt, a white shirt with red markings, my pair of red converse shoes, and a pair of blue jeans. I laid them across the end of my bed, setting my sweatshirt beside them. I opened the door that leads to the bathroom my sister and I shared and stepped inside. Locking the door to my sisters room and mine, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my clothes, turning the shower knobs to just the right tempter.

***

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 22, 2006, 3:09:35 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14it's a great story..i like! *favs

Puppzze on November 9, 2005, 8:42:35 AM

Puppzze on
Puppzzeso... peeple just stopped commenting.... fine! *pouts*

Puppzze on October 29, 2005, 2:45:00 PM

Puppzze on
PuppzzeKoneko-
I'm workin on it! I just added a bit in so, it's around here somewhere! I'm impatient of my own writing too, and 1ce i tried writing ahead on stuff, and then fillin in the balnks, but that didn't work out very well!

Koneko on October 28, 2005, 2:59:59 PM

Koneko on
KonekoInteresting, but it needs more actiony stuff. Sorry, I'm impatient...

Puppzze on October 26, 2005, 3:10:06 PM

Puppzze on
PuppzzeOk, if u r reading this, read #1, 2 then 7, then 3, and so on. u c, wen i added in my chapters, i forgot #3, and added in #4 in it's place! oopsy! thanx 4 commenting!
-PUP-

Hardnose57 on October 26, 2005, 9:28:30 AM

Hardnose57 on
Hardnose57I love ths story:}

moonandstars on October 23, 2005, 9:58:03 AM

moonandstars on
moonandstarsCOOL!VERY INTERESTING.!

ouija-phantom-wolf on October 21, 2005, 10:15:06 AM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolfwell i like it!