Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - An ocean of love!

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 6 - An ocean of love!

Chapter 6 - An ocean of love!


Eventually, she stopped laughing, and looked back up at me. I was now standing on the solid floor, looking out the window, once again. My feet felt all jelloish and cramped. When I noticed Maggie was looking up at me, I was about to look back at her, but a hard gust of wind blew against my face, blowing my hair back and cooling off my face. When I did look back at her, Maggie looked as if she were about to melt into an ocean of love, her mouth hanging open, catching raindrops. I looked at her in confusion, once again, and she shook it off, turning to dangle her feet over the floor as I did before.

She looked at me again, a light pink painted across her face, and began, “So, uh, what are your friends like?” She seemed a little uncomfortable, like she needed to try a few more positions before feeling totally comfortable. She didn't budge.

“Well,” I began with a smile, leaning against the wall, “Tucker is like a total techno geek, but he's always cool to be around, even though he is a bit of an annoyance once and a while. And Sam,” where to begin. How was I to explain that she was Goth, an ultra-recyclo vegetarian, and a really cool person, all in one sentence with out freaking out Maggie? “She's, uh…” I couldn't get the words out. This was kind of tough, because I didn't want to make her seem that I liked Sam as more of a friend, so she wouldn't feel intimidated to like me. “She's-a Gothic-vegheaded-geek-but-my-best-friend!” I blurted out in one big heap of a sentence. Maggie stared at me, furrowing her eyebrows, leaning away from me a bit.

“What?” she questioned. She sounded as if I had spoken I different language or something. “She's Goth,” Maggie said slowly, repeating me, “a vegetarian, and your best friend?” She still looked confused as she waited for a response.

“Yeah…” I answered her, a bit ashamed. I wanted her to like me, but not think I liked Sam more than a friend, or less that a friend. “I, uh…” no sooner than when I figured out what to say, did Maggie cut me off.

“Really?! That is so cool!” Maggie shouted, jumping to her feet. “Wow! I wish I had a friend like that!” She leaned against the wall, looking as if it were her dream to meet someone like Sam.

“Well,” said, glowing, “you could, if you wanted to!” I knew she wouldn't refuse this, so I just kept going. “We could hang out with Tucker and Sam today, and give you,” I pointed at her as if this were the chance of a lifetime, “the grand tour of Amity Park!” If she knew about my ghost powers, I could have totally given her the grand tour, from the sky! But, it was better not to let her in… yet!

“Oh, you'd really do that!?” she sounded as if it really were the chance of a lifetime.

I nodded and hummed, “Mmm hhmm!” I so wanted to get to know her better, and if she met my friends, and hung out with us, then we'd be tight, and I could totally, like, get to know her, and then lure her into dating me! (Now that's that 14 year old I knew I was!)

“If you wouldn't mind?” she pretty much pleaded, like I'd say no!

“Of course not! I'd love to take you! In fact I love…” I stopped myself before continuing. If you don't know what I would of said, it would have been like this, `I love you! Uh… I mean…' and then go from there. Luckily, my ingenious (well, if you call a C student igneous) mind thought of something to say just before I blurted `I love you' out all over my potential girlfriend. “Uh… I love the fact that I know my friends would love to go too!” `Phew!' I thought, `Nice save!'


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 22, 2006, 8:12:03 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14great job! cuteness overload!