Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Two Magical Words

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 8 - Two Magical Words

Chapter 8 - Two Magical Words


Maggie looked kind of bummed. Maybe because I hadn't said `you' after those two magical words, but I doubt it, and then again, I save the day, not read minds! “Well, then,” she sang with a smile, “it's settled, I,” a loud crash coming from outside cut her off.

“What was that!?” I shouted, running to the window with her. We both stared long and hard. My breath was as blue as the daytime sky, and I shivered, for now, everything felt extremely cold. I knew I was looking for a ghost, but to this day, I don't know if Maggie was just looking for something out of the ordinary, or something more. I know if I wasn't so naïve fifty percent of the time, I would have noticed the green wisps, hanging in the air, as Maggie let them out in gasps of frustration

“Uh, it's probably just my dogs!” she exclaimed, calming down a bit. I smiled wide. I love dogs, and now, I had this beautiful girl at my fingertips, and she had a dog!

“You have a dog?” I asked, which was a pretty standard question, on account of, she just said that she did.

“Oh yeah! I have two, Fred and Ma-” again she was cut off. A loud thump could be heard, and some kind of zap. We both turned our heads once again, to see a short blue man, in overalls and a beanie. He was flying fairly slowly, right past our window, carrying a box, much larger than himself.

As he saw us he stopped and shouted, “Beware!” How predictable! The Box Ghost!

“Oh please! Him, again!” Maggie and I said at the same time. “Uh, I mean, oh, no! A ghost!” I smiled at her and she smiled back. Suddenly, it struck me! She knew about the Box Ghost, so, I just had to wonder. We both blinked in confusion, then jumping back to life.

“I'm… goanna… go, to, the… bathroom! And if I'm not back soon, I, am, cleaning the bathroom!” Maggie said, kind of unsure of herself.

I nodded and replied, “And I'll be in here, uh, cowering in fear, and if I'm gone when you come back, I, uh, fell out the window!” I tried to sound convincing, but I'm sure `falling out the window' was pushing it.

Maggie just furrowed her eyebrows, and ran down the hall. As soon as she was gone, I went ghost, and flew out the window. (Now how dumb does the `falling out the window' thing sound? I did, kind of, tell the truth!)

As soon as I was out, a box thudded against me, barely pushing me a half inch. I rolled my eyes, and zapped the Box Ghost, sending him flying through the air, and smacking into a tree. I flew over to him, and raised one hand. He gasped, and quickly flew away, into the deep gray clouds.

“Whoa!” I said in shock. “That was almost too easy!” I knew that the Box Ghost never remembered me, there fore, every time we fought, he was never afraid. But now, he ran away, and I hadn't even done anything.

“Yeah,” said a voice from behind me. I spun around to find a girl; about my height, black hair in a high ponytail, blue eyes, and wearing; a long sleeved, white top, with an M over lapping a G on the front, white tights, black boots, and a black skirt, all covering her bronze-tan skin. A few freckles were scattered over her cheeks and nose. An evil smile spread over her face, as her eyebrows narrowed, staring right at me. “Well so is this!” she finished, zapping me with a ghost ray, sending me crashing to the ground. I skidded to a stop. Regaining my balance, I stood up and flew back up to the ghost girl, who was busy filing her nails, in some kind of sitting position.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 7:16:39 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Cool chapter! BEWARE OF THE BOX GHOST XD