Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - One Good Deed

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 9 - One Good Deed

Chapter 9 - One Good Deed


“Who are you?” I questioned, leaving my hands down, indicating I wouldn't shoot.

“That's for me to know,” she lifted her hand and sent some kind of shield over me, leaving me to drop to the ground, hard, “and you to never find out!” she finished, watching me rub my head, as I flew back up to her. “You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?” she mocked, making big puppy dog eyes.

“It's against my standards, but,” threw a ghost ray at her, but it came right back at me, but now in a dark blue.

“Heck,” she laughed, “you couldn't hit a girl!” I fell to the ground once again, but flew up to her… again.

“Ok, no more mister nice guy!” I shouted, lunging at her. I went intangible, and brought her down with me. Before I knew it, I was flying through the air alone, hitting a tree, and sinking to the ground. “Owe!” I moaned, holding my stomach. I flew up again and kept shooting at her as she went intangible, dodged, and created various shields, avoiding each shot, every time. I stopped for a breathe, as my hands smoked from the blasts.

“Too bad. I thought the Halfa would put up a bit more of a fight. But seeing as you are a good ghost, and such, I'll just keep an eye on you, to be sure you really are good.” Once again, I couldn't help but be so naive.

“Say what?” there was nowhere to begin. What was she talking about? How did she know I was the Halfa? And why couldn't I hit her?

She sighed and just floated there. “I'm watching you, just to make sure you aren't bad. They say you're a good ghost. But, I can't really trust a ghost, unless I have proof, or something,” she continued filing her nails. Suddenly, two clouds of smoke appeared, as duplicates of this new ghost stood guard. “Oh, this is the life!” she said as one ghost began to come towards me and another stayed back. “It's nice to have these powers isn't it? Oh, wait! You don't have these powers! HA!” she snapped her fingers, and a bottle of night-sky blue nail polish appeared. She continued laughing as I held off her replica.

“How are you doing this?” I shouted, as the replica spun around, created a tornado like Frisbee, and shot it at me, leaving me to spin in a circle, thud against the ground.

“Don't hurt him!” the original, who was now blowing her nails as a second replica, painted the other hand. “I just want you to watch him!” The replica that was on guard pouted, and just floated in front of me, never moving her eyes from me.

“Haven't you heard?” she said in a very popular, know-it-all voice, “Girls mature much faster than boys! And I'll tell you now, that old Vlad may have the years and wisdom, but I have the youth and powers!” She finished blowing on her second hand, and brought in her replicas. She just smiled evilly, and kept watching me. “Do one good deed, and I'll believe what I've herd, and let you go!” she floated lazily, just watching me.

“I won't fight you, and just sit here, is that good enough?” I pouted, trying to squirm free. I was sure Maggie was back, and thought I fell out of the window. I had to get back.

“No. It isn't! Now save a cat from a tree, and get this over with, Mr. Danny Phantom!” I pouted, again, and scanned the area. I found a kid being bullied, and since I know how that feels, I flew over to help him.

“Hey kid,” I tapped on the bullies back as he dropped the kid, who ran in fear, and turned around.

“What do you want pu-” he froze as I went on.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 8:12:08 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14coolies! Ghost ness!