Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Maggie... Maggie Goul

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 10 - Maggie... Maggie Goul

Chapter 10 - Maggie... Maggie Goul


“Don't hurt him, yada-yada, or you'll hear from me, got it?” the boy just nodded, and as I flew away, I heard him crying for his mom. “Is that what you wanted, uh,” I read the two letters on her shirt and finished, “M. G.?”

She smiled, almost, well, sweetly, and whispered, just loud enough for me to hear, “It's Maggie, Maggie Ghoul,” just before disappearing, going who knows where.

“Maggie,” I repeated to myself. I flew back to Maggie's house, and landed in her room, a normal (sort of) human once again.

“Sorry I took so long!” Maggie said, running into her room, in a kind of, out of breath tone. “The, uh, thing was stuck to the thing, so I had to use the other stuff to, you know, get it off.” I just stared at her for a second, then smiled warmly at her.

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked her, a little out of breath myself. Maggie just walked over to a plastic container, and pulled out a couple of things, and walked back over to the door.

“Well, I'll tell you what I don't want to do! I don't want to do what is mandatory at the moment,” she turned around, and walked back to the bathroom, calling back to me, “I'll just be a second!”

Again, the, one second thing was more like ten minutes, but I did get a chance to see her dogs wandering around in her yard. One had long, shaggy, golden-brown fur, and a red collar, while the other had a light yellow-blonde fur, with a few white markings, and a blue collar. I watched them in peace, as each of the sniffed around their new home. It was nice to know they were in good hands, and that, from now on, I was actually going to see two dogs, everyday, that weren't ghosts.

“Ok,” I heard Maggie say suddenly, bringing me from a daze, “I just had to, uh, just, do some things, you know!” she let out a stale laugh, and as she smiled, I could see something weird going on with her mouth. She quickly put her hand over it and began to blush.

“What was that?” I questioned her, not having the slightest idea of what was going on with Maggie's mouth.

“Oh, nothing!” she said as her voice shuddered, never once removing her hand.

“There's something going on with your mouth!” I accused her, not trying to sound mean, but persistent.

“What would make you think something up as silly as that?” she giggled, again, very fake, not sounding one bit convincing.

“A few things!” I shouted, getting a little perturbed. I had to get her to move her hand, so I pointed at her and teased, “You have braces!”

“I do not!” she screamed back, pointing at me with one hand, the other balled in a fist at her side, and her teeth clenched, letting me have a full view of her retainer.

“Ah, ha!” I shouted, shaking my finger at her. “I knew it!” I did a little victory dance, but looked up to find a not-so-happy Maggie.

“Ok, you caught me,” she moaned depressingly, “I get my braces Sunday, and for now, I have a retainer.” She turned her head and finished, “I understand if you don't want to give me the tour tomorrow.”

I frowned at her response, and replied, “Oh, no! It's not like that at all!” Maggie perked up and looked at me.

“What? You don't mind?” she seemed utterly confused. Why would I leave her in the dust just because of some stupid retainer?




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 1:49:13 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14another great chapter pup! cool details!

angle678 on November 29, 2005, 7:41:31 AM

angle678 on
angle678cool please countine