Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Lost in Memories

Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie

Chapter 11 - Lost in Memories

Chapter 11 - Lost in Memories


“What would give you the idea that I'd mind?” As I looked at her, she seemed a bit lost in her memories, like when you look at a bad scar, and remember the day you got it. She never did answer me, but I had a feeling it had to do with her old friend, what's her name.

“Oh, nothing!” she sparked up. (Well, technically she did answer me, but not exactly!) “So, whacha wanna do?” she questioned me, much more lively than when I had asked about the retainer.

“Well,” I began, “We could just hang-out here for a while!” I suggested. And that's just what we did. We talked a bit, actually, a lot, and got to know each other.

By noon, which was around the time my mom and I left, (no sight of dad, even though Jazz came and met Maggie's older brother, Joey), I knew all there could possibly be to know about Maggie. Well, almost. I knew; her middle name was rose, she loved dogs, she was afraid of bees, she played volleyball, her favorite color was green, she hated black (mainly the exact opposite of Sam), she loved chocolate, she hated math, she was an author (sort of), she had a pet bunny as well as her two dogs, she was going to go to Casper High, she didn't have a boyfriend or any other friends, and she loved rainy weather, just like the weather that day, and basically everything in between.

As for me, she probably thought the same thing. She now knew every thing, except for one thing. Of course, I left out the fact that I was half ghost (duh!). I told her about me, and about school, and we talked about our (not so much a tour) date (as friends) around town that day. I was really excited to get to know her. I really didn't want to leave, but I was getting tired, and I knew Sam and Tucker were probably wondering where I was, so I left with my sister and mom, unwillingly.

Luckily, before I left Maggie and I had exchanged phone numbers. We were planning on calling each other, that way we would know where we'd be going on our tour and such.

As I tagged behind my mom and sister, all I could think about was the date. Our date! The more I thought, the perkier I became. I remembered how Maggie had told me how she had plenty of friends at her old school, but now had to start all over. She was glad to have a new friend, and make more the same day. I wanted everything to go perfect! I mine as well have just sent out invites and threw on my tuxedo, because I was acting as if this was a party.

By the time I got home, my mind was filled with ideas. `We could go to the arcade! What about a walk through the park? Or a romantic brunch!?' The brunch was going too far, and the arcade sounded a bit too, well, guyish, so I decided we'd start with the park, then maybe a stop at `The Nasty Burger'.

As soon as I entered my room, I leaped for the phone and speed dialed to Tucker's. “Yes?” I heard on the other line. It was Tucker's mom. I hadn't noticed I had dialed his home phone number.

“Uh, hi!” I said a little dazed. I needed to get a bit more sleep. “This is Danny, is Tucker there?”

There was a pause, and she finally replied, “Sure, hold on one sec.” As I heard her muffle the phone, she shouted, “Tucker! Phones for you!” Footsteps filled my ear as the phone raddled a scratched.

Finally, a voice panted, “Hello?” Tucker sounded as if he'd never run down stairs before.






Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxDANNYxx on March 29, 2008, 7:48:28 AM

xxDANNYxx on
xxDANNYxxWOW I LIKE IT SO FAR! PLZ WRITE MORE!

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 6:20:28 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14cool! it was AWESOME

4catdog407 on January 29, 2006, 11:53:15 AM

4catdog407 on
4catdog407More pls.

angle678 on November 29, 2005, 8:03:54 AM

angle678 on
angle678COOL I LOVE IT :)

ouija-phantom-wolf on November 11, 2005, 11:22:16 AM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolfgood!