Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - let's just meet in our dreams

this is what i wanted to do, and i took an Hour! starring my best friend's fan character Cappy from Cappy1709, It's also about When the Sonic team was peeping on dreams, and yeah, it's funny at the end! XP PLZ READ! it's my 3 Story!

Chapter 1 - let's just meet in our dreams

Chapter 1 - let's just meet in our dreams




**EARTH'S FINAL BATTLE**



(I'm sorry that the Title has been changes XP)



SONIC'S DREAM:

“Is the earth finally becoming to an end?” said Knuckles “I don't know, it mi—before Tails can finish his sentence Capps announced “Here it comes—,” There was a great big Flying Machine, it was called `The Egg Carrier' “My name is Egg-man and as an evil Doctor I come to destroy the earth!” said Egg-man with a smirk “If only—,” “Our blue Friend were here!” Then a hit of light came out and sparkled around the skies, there, out of the sparks Came Sonic the Hedgehog! “Egg-man you just won't learn would you?” “It's him!” “It's Sonic— “The Hedgehog!” said Tails finishing Capps's sentence “YOU UNGRATFUL LITTLE PEST!” Then all of the Lasers pointed on Sonic— But sonic got out a blue chaos emerald and screamed out “CHAOS CONTROL!” When he used the Emeralds Power the Egg carrier was destroyed once again “WHAT?” “NO WAY!” “You did it!” “That was so KAWII sonic!” “Oh it was nothing, it just comes naturally to me!”



Then his Dream was over a voice popped over, while Sonic was still asleep “Well that's some bratty dream Sonic is having!”



**MR.DREAM TV! **




Sonic had just waked up, but tons of wires were plugged in and a helmet was on Sonics head, “UGH!” “What's this Contraction?” Tails smiled and said
“It's one of my neat-O inventions I call it Mr. Dream T.V.!” It would let me to pop up to people's dream when There asleep, and I can see what there thinking!” ^_______^ “Wow, that so cool—WAIT!!! HOLDUP!!! YOU MEAN THAT YOU WERE SPYING ON ALL OF MY DREAMS YOU PEEPING PERVERT!” “Now, there, there!” ^^” Tails was trying to calm Sonic down, he promised that him and Sonic will look on other people's dream around emerald town They sneak in and put everything all over Knuckles and this is what they got back

“How lame, Knuckles is actually sleeping in his own dream!” “This is boring let's try— something fun!” When he said that he began to type on the key-bored POP! The machine went and in Knuckle's dream Sonic and Tails sent Rouge in his dream “Yeah!” “Let's mess with his head!”



KNUCKLE'S DREAM:


“Knuckles, Knuckles wake up.” Said Rouge in a sweet voice then Knuckles Just woke up and blushed saying, “Yes Rouge?” “I'm sorry to wake you up, but there's something I wanted to tell you for a long time now,” “Well, why don't you just—tell me?” Then Rouge blushed even more and smiled too “I love you <3,” Knuckles just Jumped up but blushed and Smiled and said “D-Do you really love me Rouge? <3 Rouge nodded “Yes, you are my one true love, Knuckles—I give you my heart <3 <3!” Knuckles jumped again!

“More Drama Please!” Sonic said Laughing and giggling just like Tails is



KNUCKLE'S DREAM PART 2:


Knuckles Just jumped some more, “But—there's only one problem— “Huh?” “What?” “Well, it's your emotions “Mine?” “I just can't stand if you're in love with another girl!” Rouge cried putting her hands on her on her face “Don't cry!” “I just think about you all day Rouge! <3 “You're the only one I want too!” “Then what about Julie-Su?” “What that punk?” “I don't even like her, she's the type of girl who's going to be waiting for prince charming all her life but won't get it a clue ha, ha, ha!” “And Sally?” Then Knuckles chuckled “Ha, Ha, Ha!” “Not in an Echidna chance!” “Although I bet she has the hot for me,” “But I won't go out with a girl like her, I'll beat Julie-Su and Sally black and blue!” “I do it for our love <3 “Really?” Said Sonic, when rouge's hands got down to her lap “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”



**Pant, Pant, Pant **

Knuckles was taking a few breaths “Wow, that's some dream I actually stand up to Rogue and told her to beat up Julie-Su and Sally “Ha, Ha, Ha!” “Like that's ever going to happen!” “Oh I won't be so sure,” “HUHWAHHH?”



Then after, The Sonic team went over to Capps when she was asleep they once again put everything on her like they did on Sonic and Knuckles
“I wonder what's she's been dreaming— thought Sonic “Maybe she's thinking of doing all of our chores, or making us tea,” “Wouldn't it be funny if she was asleep in her dream just like Knuckles?” “No way!” POP! “Oh look, here it is!” They all gasped with fear and screamed “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”



CAPPY'S DREAM:


Her only thing was Chaos and destruction XP







XPThe end XD




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on May 29, 2006, 9:39:01 PM

Mattkur on
Mattkurlol

PuyoPop on February 6, 2006, 10:29:05 AM

PuyoPop on
PuyoPopthnx for the comment!

Shadow_Rouge_forever on January 10, 2006, 4:29:27 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_foreverLOL!