Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - G'day Mate!

A story. :D Care to join the madness?


UNRATED:Read at own risk. May or may not include all field below. The A/N (Autor's note) Should tell you what the Chapter contains. =3

Chapter 1 - G'day Mate!

Chapter 1 - G'day Mate!
A/N: This Chapter is POV. (Point of View)

The sky seemed a lil' grey as I made my way down the hot, dusty path of the outback. Sweat just tiwlking down the side of my head as I slowly pushed up my glasses. I had no clue where I was. Lovely day to get lost... I grunted and mentally flipped myself off. Today was a bad day to move away from my family for once and for all.

STOMP, step, step.STOMP, step, step. THUMP. "I GIVE!" I couldn't help but cry to myself. "Blumey weather got me all tired out as if I've been runnin' for hours. Why the sky was grey yet hot didn't make the darnist sence to me, though.." I sigh. Suddenly a roar catches my ears. I look up. "BLOODY MARY!" I barely leap away as the fril did a rather sharp turn. I pant as i see the frill was thrown from the vehicle. A skull aand bone's smoke coming from him as he quickly dissolved. "Thats the darnest thing I saw..."

I went over to the vehicle. There was a pair of clothes, food, and water. I praticly squeal feminineally with joy. I strip from my old, ragged, ruined torso as I throw it to the side. Now i'm standing there naked. Relizeing others might be around. I take a quick look around. Thank Lord.. I murmur as I snatch clothes. They fitted me perfectly. Cept the BC on it comfused me a little. I brushed off the worriedness as I grab the water. Sipping it softly. I jump in the small vehicle and purr. "Lets go to the nearest town away from home..." I smirked as I set the gear and I was off.

-------------------

I nearly forgot. I'm Dawn Twila. A Tasmainian Tiger, fifthteen years of age. 4'0 feet tall. I hum softly as I flip on the tunes. I look down. Hehe. Sweet! Thees a black bandana. I easily put it on around my neck as I continue to drive. I blink as i come up to a border line. I slow down as a khowala(Sp?) comes up with his border line badge. "What your name? Whats your business?"

"I'm Dawn Twila. Moving from hell." Ijoked. He seemed to smile before he glared at the vehical.

"Do you work for Cass?"

"No.. Why?"

"..N-Nothing kid. Go on ahead."

I can't help but wonder who Cass was. I shrug it off as I drive into Burginee(Sp? x_x).. What a cool name for a town. I blink as I slowly swive into traffic and make my way off to the deserted part of town. I find a desrted masion on top of a crazy looking hill. I just purr and I secretly move in. Since it said it was for free!

I walk in. Surprisingly everything I need is there. Perfectly clean and electricity to! Not a web in sight. "Has someone been expecting me?" I think for a brief momment. I gently nip my finger as I adventure the house. My eyes widen when I reach a room. It had a broken down robot. My tail twitched in delight as I practicly jumped to fix it.

I slide on a pair of goggles at I grab and carefully light a torch. I smirk as I put on this shield mask and carefully. melt the metal together. After that I started to fix its memorie and Cpu bank. After a few hours the door bell rings. "Ugh.." I sigh as I stand and go to the door. Cleaning my glasses with a rag as I open it.

"Hel-.." I pause in mid word. There stood a completely shirtless tasmainan tiger with simple shorts on and bangs covering his emerald eyes.

"I'm Ty! Welcome to the community mate! Glad to see you fixed up the old place here." He murmured. I can't help but til' my head slightly. He seemed a little cute for a boy.

"I'm Dawn Twila." I found myself absendly say as I smile. "I actully found this place like this.. Like someone was waiting for me to take it.."

Ty seemed a bit amused. "True.. There have been mentions of strange activity up here.. And you just moved in.. I'm glad, though that theres a new mate in town." He went and ruffled the fur on top ofmy head and turned to leave. "My brother Sly will be up here with the gift we made ya'! I gotta go on a mission!" I watch him run down the hill.

-----------------

I just fineshed working on the robot for the day. I'm now taking a shower.. Well I was til' I heard the doorbell. I give a sigh as I carefully step out. I put on bunny slippers and a robe. I carefully tie the rope in a not as I slip on my glasses. The doorbell seems to spaz by now. "HOLD ON ONE DAMN MINUTE!"...Ding dong.

I sigh as i trotted down the stairs in my robe and slippers. I slowly open the door to find a gruff looking tasmainian tiger. His fur was a dark, peach tan. He had deep blue, crystal eyes. His fur loks was combed and gelled like the other tiger's cept' one pointed an opposite way. He wore a vest that ad torn sleeves. Then a skull belt wth two rang holders. Both having skulled rangs. He seemed details. Aswell he was holding two/three neatly wrapped gifts.. Three more was in a bag by his feet. He spitted out a tooth pick the was loose between his lips. "G'day."

I find my self dumbfounded. "Oh.. Um. G'day there. You must be Sly." I offer a warm smile. "As you proble know I'm Dawn." My tail gave a rough twitch reminding me that I was in a robe and slipperd. I deeply blush as i notice Sly giving me a strang look. "I- I just got out of the shower!" I huff and look away. Crossing my arms. "I didn't get a chance to change." I hear laugh as he barges in. "Make yourself at home...?" I find myself asking queitly why he just smirked and walk in.

-------------

We sat and talk for awhile. I was still in my robe and I felt violated by his eyes. "Well mate I blieve I over stayed my visit. Its past ten and me mother will get pissier then a cat in water." He murmured as he made his way for the door. "Enjoy the presents! Hope you enjoy mine the most." He snickerd under his breath. I forget to listen for the door to close as I went to open him.

BOOSH! I fall back as my robe went and flew open. I had sent off a rather alarming yelp. I hear Sly bursting a gut as my door finally shuts. I whine as I close and tie my robe back shut. I pout as I look inside the box carefully. I blink as I find a card. "Ha, ha..." How sweet. A ha ha card. I always wanted one. I sigh. I feel so welcomed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment