Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

IT's Coming

A little Sci Fi story to Explain why Furrys are Half Human and half Animals.
A Desease threatens to kill all of Humanity...

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - IT
Submitted: October 16, 2004 • Updated: October 16, 2004
Word count: 3455 • Size: 18k • Comments: 9 • views: 443

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Thazacon on September 15, 2012, 3:33:56 AM

Thazacon on (Chapter: 1)
ThazaconThis is very entertaining. I enjoyed the entire thing and will be looking for more stories from you... Keep up the good work.

Bouncy_The_Chao on February 2, 2006, 7:29:46 AM

Bouncy_The_Chao on (Chapter: 1)
Bouncy_The_ChaoI like this story! It makes me think about the world to kome. will we be human biengs with big shiney nukes? or cute little furries with big shiney nukes? I actualy was thinking about this cid of senario WAY before I found fanart!I LOVE IT!

SERJ on January 29, 2006, 12:54:23 PM

SERJ on (Chapter: 1)
SERJit was...um.interesting.

Sly_and_ally_forever on December 14, 2005, 4:40:28 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on (Chapter: 1)
Sly_and_ally_foreverThis is the best story in the world O.O

RickRaccoon on October 29, 2005, 1:58:24 AM

RickRaccoon on (Chapter: 1)
RickRaccoonsorry Raa it took me awhile to find this. i wonder why art is more popular than storys. i think if the story can place a picture in your mind its better than art. i like this and it does put a pic in my mind. YaY furrys! have a cookie with that donut^.^ (throws cookie and it knocks you out) I should just walk away right now.

Prinncess_of_compe on September 10, 2005, 10:03:05 AM

Prinncess_of_compe on (Chapter: 1)
Prinncess_of_compeits great! Believe in yourself and theyll come! But, where are the raccy raccoons?

Dragon_Buster on June 7, 2005, 2:19:49 AM

Dragon_Buster on (Chapter: 1)
Dragon_BusterHey, that isn't bad, that's pretty godd. Needs a little more description, correction of some spelling errors, and some plot fleshing-out. But still, it's a very good story. (favs) Here, have a chocolate donut. (gives you chocolate donut) I just hope this is the beginning. :)

zakuman on October 23, 2004, 9:13:37 AM

zakuman on (Chapter: 1)
zakumanWell, this is my first time commenting, and reading a story on the FAC. So... yeah the lack of comments could be due to the fact that stories aren't as popular as art on here. If I were to make any kind of story on here, I'd want to do it in comic form. Now all that aside, what did I think of your story....

Well it's well thought, with all the facts that draw from reality. And it gives reason to all these furries. At first I was thinking of outbreak... with all the quarenteen business, and spreading. You don't explain exactly how IT kills someone. And you mention the fact that IT kills animals too..... so why the crossed dna counters it is a little fuzzy.

Wasn't too keen on the big bad America picture. We do have very open borders, sometimes someone gets the short end of the stick, but that's life. It also seems, that when they start combating it with and thingsgo back to normal...they tend to get better than they were before... a little furry utopia. They also don't care about politicians. well I lot of people now don't care about politicians, but even as bad as they are, they serve a purpose.

Well all this got me thinking of how I'd make a story about furries. I think I'd just write it up as a new realm in which these furries live. And some dude finds a way to come across realms. Meets a cat girl and gets it on, hehe :) And that's about as far I've come in the last few minutes.

Ok now to wrap this up. It's a decent story. I'd like to here more about the people after the whole shibang. My guess is that this only the begining, and foundation for your story idea, so I understand it helps to set this out, and then the real fun can begin after all that.

RaaToons on October 18, 2004, 2:37:32 PM

RaaToons on (Chapter: 1)
RaaToonsNot one coment from anyone..Is anyone even reading this...I know it's not that great, but come On.. say something... Raa.