Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonics Flat

There's a new girl in town and she fights hard, as Shadow is about to find out...

Very crazy!! Lol I laugh eveytime I read it! XD

Chapter 1 - Sonics Flat

Chapter 1 - Sonics Flat
"I hear there's a new chick in town!" announced Sonic as he, Knuckles and Shadow lounged on the soft, blue sofa in his small flat.

The three of them were sitting in the middle of Sonics living room, in front of the TV, which was turned up full whack. The floor around the settee was flooded with old rappers and bits of litter. Knuckles was happily munching his way through the toffee flavoured pop-corn, and Sonic seemed to be surrounded in chili dogs. Shadow hadn't been watching the movie at all, instead he had his face buried in 'The Daily Knife'.

"Apparently she claims to be like, unbeatable man. Hey, Shads dude! Why don't you give her a demonstration of your power? Like WHOOSH!!!!"

As Sonic said this, he snapped his fingers in front of Knuckles's face, who promptly spilt the pop-corn. The dark hedgehog looked up from his newspaper slightly.

"I could probably destroy her with my little finger, besides you know I don't fight girls, they're a waste of my time and power, and don't call me Shads!"

Sonic didn't reply. It seemed that he had lost interest and was now goggling at the girl on the TV screen.

"Turn that thing off!" Shadow snapped fishing around for the remote, which was hanging loosely in the blue hedgehogs hand and pressing down on the 'big red button'.

"Like dude, chill out, it was just getting interesting!" Sonic exclaimed snapping away from the TV screen.. Shadow remained silent for a second, then he turned to Sonic with a disgusted look on his face and said.

"People like you make me sick!"

"What! Dude no way! better move out the way Knux, Shads is gonna barf!" Sonic cried as he hastily gathered up all his chili dogs and hugged them tightly to his chest, like a kid trying to stop their teddy from being taken away. Knuckles laughed and Shadow sighed.

"Its a figure of speech you moron!"

Sonic relaxed , then Knuckles asked.

"Tell us more about this 'unbeatable girl."

Sonic put his chilli dogs down, except one which he popped into his mouth.

“Well it all started when I was walking through the town and I stopped to take some chewing gum off my new shoes that I had got for like £50.00 half price! I mean, how good is that? As a matter of fact I saw some really awesome trainers the other day, they where blue with red stripes and funky little wheel things, I think they where like 30 quid or something' I didn't really look at the price, but anyway the shop was closed so I couldn't get them even if I wanted too! Which so totally sucked big time, but next time I'm gonna...

“Get to the point!” Shadow interrupted.

“Yeah sorry dude I do it all the time, one moment I'm talking about something and then the next I'm onto something else. Man everyone's always complaining about it, I mean its so annoying when people go on and on all day and all night and never shut up, which reminds me about the time when I met this guy who looked like a walking bum and when he talked, oh man I couldn't stop laughing it was like....”

“You where walking in the town when...?” Shadow sighed through gritted teeth.

“I stopped to take some chewing gum off my new shoes” Sonic repeated, “It was really sticky, you know, still warm and all that, it must have come straight out of someones....”

“WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE DAMN CHEWING GUM!!!”

“Ok ok, just chill dude! I basically overheard someone talking about this girl called.... urm... thingy...no er....whats the name?....man I think I've gone and forgotten it.... it was something strange like... urm...Tammy... Tango... Tilly... Tizzy...Tizzippora... yeah that was it! Apparently even nature obeys her voice!” Sonic finished with a grin.

“That's it?” Knuckles asked in a bored tone.

“That's it!” Sonic repeated happily.

“Sonic why did you even bother mentioning this...this... this rubbish! Its obviously just a rumour.” Shadow said, turning away.

“Dude, it was just a talking point, its not like you have to go biting my head off every time I say or do anything, I mean sheesh! Seriously man! Sometimes I wonder why I invited you over!”

“Sometimes I wonder that too.”

“Hey don't you use that tone with me!”

Shadow stood up.

“Sonic you smell worse then your confounded chilli dogs and guess what? I'm leaving. Oh and another thing, have a bath!” And with that Shadow stormed out of the door. Knuckles looked up,

“Did I miss something?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment