Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A voice comes to me

This is the story about a young girl named Rae Ashley Rodri who enters into the world of dreams and meets a medic and his brother, an engineer and a little person.

Chapter 1 - A voice comes to me

Chapter 1 - A voice comes to me
Day 1: 12/7/09
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Weather: Rainy


I can't remember what had happened to me on that one night....
One moment I was in my bed, cozy and warm....and the next thing I know...

Me: Josh, It's 12 p.m. It's bedtime...
Josh: *yawns* alright *turns off the Wii* Night, Rae.
Me: Good night, Josh...Watch out for Jason on your way.
Josh: You and Halloween movies...*turns around* You know that Jason isn't real!
Me: Maybe, maybe not...We'll just see!
Josh: *goes to his room*

I got into my bed and checked my clock. It said 12:09. Aw, man...Why did I have to say HIS name?!

Me: *shivers in bed* egh....(Why can't I fall asleep?!?)

It took me about half an hour to go to sleep that night. And I was dreaming about Nacho Cheese...(Don't ask)

Me: *Eating cheese pleasantly*
???: ....elp....
Me: ?! H-hello? Is someone there? *finishes eating cheese and stands up*
???: ...elp m...
Me: What is it?! What do you want?
???: Help me! *cries*
Me: Where are you?
???: Go to Shaz, get his trust, and tell him to find me! *fades away*
Me: W-Wait! *follows the voice* Don't leave me! Tell me more!
???: Tell Shaz I won't forget him......*drops a gold feather*
Me: *stops and looks at the feather* I know what she wants me to do...*Picks up the feather and puts it on my belt* Now...Who is Shaz and WHERE can I find him? *walks around a little*

And I thought I went blind by this part.

-FLASH-
Me: KYAA!! *Covers eyes* Damn light! Caught me off guard! *uncovers eyes* ...Hey...a door!

I was glad for the first time to find something else than blackness everywhere...

Me: *grabs the door knob, turns it slowly, and goes in* Oh....WOW!!!

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on October 9, 2010, 4:41:20 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieCOOL! this reminds me of my original story for some reason.
And I don't feel comfortable about putting one of my original stories up, and i have no clue.

CreamandPoppufan166 on July 27, 2010, 2:21:53 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Nice story so far! :D