Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting "Shaz"

This is the story about a young girl named Rae Ashley Rodri who enters into the world of dreams and meets a medic and his brother, an engineer and a little person.

Chapter 2 - Meeting "Shaz"

Chapter 2 - Meeting "Shaz"
Me: *grabs the door knob, turns it slowly, and goes in* Oh....WOW!!!

It was a big town, with lots of people working and wearing bright colors. From what I saw, it looked as if they were getting ready for a festival.

Me: *walks around* This is sooo cool!
Man with gold hair: *bumps into me* HEY! Watch where you're going, small one!
Me: I'm sorry! *moves out of the way*
Man with gold hair: *grumbles*
Me: Huh...He looked like that Fullmetal Alchemist, Ed---*spins around* EDWARD?!? But..but...He isn't real!!
Boy with a green hat: *runs into me* Oh sorry! I didn't see you there, small one. My hat keeps getting in the way. *helps me up* Bye! *runs off*
Me: If I am correct...that should be Link from the Legend of Zelda....

It was soooo confusing! Nintendo, WHO THE F***?!?

Since I did not know what the hell was going on here, I wnet to one of the nearest exits to me, but....

Guard: *puts his hand infront of me* HALT, small one! There are monsters and demons and ghouls out there!
Me: But I have to--
Guard: Come back when you have Adult Supervision. *pats my head*
Me: *right eye twitches* Sir! I am a responsible young woman! I think I can take care of myself! So let me pass!
Guard: Girl! *Grabs his spear* You better go away now! Or else THIS will happen! *lifts his spear up*
Me: (Crapcrapcrap!!)

I thought I was done for!! And I bless the lord for my savior!

Man: Wait! Please don't hurt her! She's with me! *runs to us*
Guard: Oh sorry, Shaz. Didn't know you had a sister...

I looked at the man. He was about the same height as me, had black and red hair sticking out in the back, and had small animal ears. What caught my attention is what was ON his ears. They were small gold earrings with a tiny blue star in the middle.

Shaz: C'mon, Sis. Let's go home *holds out his hand*
Me: *grabs his hand and walks*

There were so many things in my head. This is Shaz? Why did he save my life? Is he really the guy i give the feather too?

Me: Uh...thanks for saving me...
Shaz: No problem, I also saw that you were bumped into alot.I'll take you to my Inn.
Me: Are you sure that's oki?
Shaz: Of course! And that "oki", it was cute.
Me: *blushes* uhm..uh...thanks, i guess...

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment