Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Luna

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 6 - Luna

Chapter 6 - Luna
Rachael: Are we getting steak?!
Rae: No.
Rachael: Nnnnyaaahh...
Rae: *puts on a green jacket and gives Rachael a yellow jacket*
Rachael: *takes jacket and puts it on*
Rae: Alright, let's go!

We took the bus that takes us to Street 918 (It's near the highway that goes to the nearest Movie Theater) and waited till we got to our destination.

After maybe 5 mintues or so, we got off the bus and sprinted to where the crash was. The Meteor was gigantic! Probably the size of an ordinary house, maybe even bigger! Unfortunately, we were beaten by the cops and authorities. Even Ellie Anime, the Woman of the Islands was there!

Rae: Hey! What's going on here?
Male Cop: We got ourselves a meteor filled with a mineral we don't know about.
Rae: Hmph...I knew it..*sighs*
Ellie: Ms. Rae! What are you doing here?
Rae: We came to check this amazing rock out!
Ellie: Okay. First off; It's NOT a rock. And second; Who's "we"?
Rae: Eto? What do you mean "we"? It's just me and Rachael!
Ellie: I don't see Rachael...

I froze, then looks slowly to my left. And sure enough, Rachael was out of sight! I spun around, trying to see if i can find her. Then looked past Ellie, and saw Rachael, going toward the meteor!

Rae: Rachael! *running to her*
Ellie: Hey! Kid! You can't go in there! *following Rae*
Rachael: *picks up a pinkish rock and looks behind* Rae-Onee! I found a jewel!
Rae and Ellie: *both reach and grab the jewel*
Rachael: *still holding onto it*
Ellie: Give me the Mineral!
Rachael: NO!
Rae: It's Radioactive!
Rachael: Radio-wha---

*FLASH!*
Everyone: *screams and covers their eyes*
Rae, Rachael, and Ellie: *still holding onto the mineral*

My first thought was; What's happening? Are we going to die? Is this how my life is going to end, dieing from a stupid space rock? After the light was gone, I pretty much ended up on the floor, blacked out.

Rachael: *shaking me* HEY! Wake up!
Rae: I'm up! I'm up! Shut the hell UP, already!!
Rachael: No I mea--
Ellie: She means HER. *points to a woman in white robes*
Rae: Eh?
Rachael: Wake up, Ma'am!
Woman: *eyes slightly open* hm?
Rachael: Yay! You woke up!
Woman: *sits up* Oh..thank you, Rachael-chan...
Rachael: *flinches* How do you know my name?
Woman: I know all your names...*looks at me* Rae *looks at Ellie* and Ellie...
Rae: Creepy...
Ellie: *slaps Rae upside the head*
Rae: oki..oki..*rubs head*
Rachael: *helps the woman up*
Woman: My name is Luna, Goddess of the Moon. And I came to Mother Earth with a message from my Brother, Helio.

Ellie and I gasped. This woman was jut a fairytale I told Rachael every night to put her to sleep, ever since she was a baby. Now she stands infront of us!

Rachael: What's the message, Luna-sama?
Luna: Helio told me that he sees too much despair and misery in the world...And it breaks his heart to see Mother Earth's people sad, and now he's sick with tension.
Rae: That's why we had Day Light Saving's Time early this year!
Luna: Yes... And if we can't do anything about it, my brother will die and so will Mother Earth...I can't bear to watch my brother get sick! You must help me!
Ellie and Rae: *look at each other*
Rachael: We'll help you, Luna-sama! Just tell us what to do!
Rae: Rachael, wait! We don't know if we can bear this responsibility on our shoulders...
Ellie: Hm..I say we give it a try...Besides, I AM the Woman of the Islands, anyway.
Rae: .......Well...*sighs* alright...
Luna: Oh thank you! *claps her hands and bows* Alright, here is your mission: Each of you will have a power of Beauty and Kindness. Rachael, you will be given the Power of Love, because you seek love in many directions you look at. Rae, you will be given the Power of Peace, because you are calm in times of panic. Ellie, you will be given the Power of Harmony, for you try to bring balance in the Florida Keys...

As our powers were called, we each got a symbol. Rachael got the pink heart, I got the blue peace sign, and Ellie got the black and white Yin-Yang.

Rachael, Rae and Ellie: Thank you, Luna-sama! *bows*
Luna: And now, your mission begins!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment