Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Scar Symbols

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 7 - Scar Symbols

Chapter 7 - Scar Symbols
Rae: Blargh...What the f? What are we doing in a Hospital?
Ellie: They probably thought we got infected or something by the mineral...
Rachael: oi..yes...*playing with her Rara plushie*
Rae: Hey, how'd you get Rara?
Rachael: My Dad came by earlier with her, and was worried SICK. I told him that we were alright and stuff...he's in the waiting room now, along with your dad.
Rae: Orly? I'm going to go see him now! *pulls off the blanket*
Doctor: Oh, no you are not, Ms. Rae! You must stay where you are and rest! *pulls the blanket back on me*
Rae: Aaaawwww! Why not!?
Doctor: Because you have a scar on your neck, and we have to check it!

Scar? There was a scar on the back of my neck? I lifted my hand and touched my neck on the opposite side. I felt something roundish and rigid, and asked Ellie to look at the scar.

Ellie: *gasps* The scar is in the shape of a Peace Sign! *touches her neck* I have one too!...It's shaped like Yin-Yang!
Rachael: *touches her neck* Mine's like a heart!

We girls were amazed by how this happened...Luna probably gave us the scars, and because of that we had to stay in the hospital for 3 days! We get to go home in the morning, the doctors told us, and luckily we did (I was gonna go crazy over the smell of hospital!). We all road the bus to get home, and offered Ellie to stay at our place for awhile until her home could be resettled again.

Rachael: *opens the door and kisses the floor* I'm sooo happy to be home!
Rae: Me too...*drops a messanger bag on the floor near Rachael and lies on the couch* Ffffuuu...
Ellie: *looks around* Hey, where do you guys sleep?
Rachael: Just go down the hall and make a left at the end. That's my room, and Onee-chan's room is across mine.
Ellie: *bows and walks away*

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 9, 2010, 10:25:18 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166HOLY CRAP WE RODE A BUS. XD
OMG, WE'RE FINALLY HOME!
Oh, great... I hafta apoligize to my little brother later in this?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 10, 2010, 6:36:10 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrimaaaaybee >.>

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 10, 2010, 7:19:20 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166OMG XD
I can kinda imagine it XD

waluigiguy22 on November 9, 2010, 10:55:03 PM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22wonder what my scar would be shaped like XD

RaeAshleyRodri on November 10, 2010, 6:35:57 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriyours would be a music note XD

waluigiguy22 on November 10, 2010, 7:21:21 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22A music note? :D

RaeAshleyRodri on November 10, 2010, 10:52:34 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriyeah, i've seen that you play a guitar in some pictures..so i did that