Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Here comes trouble!

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 9 - Here comes trouble!

Chapter 9 - Here comes trouble!
After maybe 5 o'clock, we packed up and started to leave the beach. We waited at the bus stop, but it looked as if our bus won't get here until maybe 30 minutes...So we got to eat our sandwiches during this time.

Rae: Ehwha? Why do I have my ham on top of my cheese?
Rachael and Ellie: *looking over at Rae with mouthful of bread* What?
Rae: Oh, nothing *bites into the sandwich*
Rachael: *finishes her sandwich and wipes her hands* Kore wa oishikatta〜 shoota (That was delicous).
Ellie: *looks up and flinches* What the...?!

I quickly looked up to see what made Ellie stare in fear. cross from us was what looked like a deep red fur-colored wolf. He was panting, blood dripping from his motuh. Seems liked someone had his lunch, but was hungry for more. Rachael, Ellie, and I stood up, ready to fight if needed.

Luna: Call your power girls!
Rae: Luna-sama?!
Ellie: I can hear her in my head...
Luna: You must your power to destroy the Hell Hound! Hurry!
Rachael: Hm...ok!

The three of us put our right hands into the center.

Rachael: Activating: PINK LOVE!
Rae: Activating: BLUE PEACE!
Ellie: Activating: GREEN HARMONY!
Luna: Transformation: ACTIVATED!

As the transformation began, my outfit started to change. I wore a scarlet jacket with a hot pink jewel as the zipper, a one-size purple outfit with Luna's Symbol, scarlet boots also with Luna's Symbol, two belts (white and blue), black bracelets with purple fingerless gloves and bandages on my left wrist.

Rachael's outfit was a yellow dress with white ends and with Luna's Symbol, a pink belt, a blue jacket, and yellow shoes with heels.

Ellie's outfit was black dress with white gloves and Luna's Symbol, with white boots and a white scarf belt.

Rae, Rachael, and Ellie: Peace, Love, and Harmony are here to end you! *pointing at the Hell Hound*

Hell Hound: *charges at girls*
Rachael: Love *twirls around* Shower! *Hearts fall from the sky*
Hell Hound: *tries to dodge them*
Ellie: *holds out a bow* Harmonic Arrow!! *creates an arrow and shoots it at the hound in the eye*
Hell Hound: *screeches in pain*
Rae: It's time to end this now! *holds out hand* Peaceful Sunrise! *light begins to glow from hand and shoots at the hound*
Hell Hound: *roars and begins to disintegrate, leaving only a man with red hair*

Rachael: *helps the man up* Are you alright sir?
Man: Th-they're coming! *shivers*
Rae: Who's coming?
Man: The Lord of Terror! *Runs away screaming*
Ellie: O-kay...That right there...That was messed up...
Rae: *looks up* Lord...of Terror?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on November 12, 2010, 7:52:28 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieCool! 8D the hell hound seemed a little creepy though...O_O

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 11, 2010, 6:51:50 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166OMG. Nice.
Are you going to draw us in the outfits sometime?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 11, 2010, 7:00:58 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriI already got the outfits! I just have to put them on the Internet

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 11, 2010, 7:03:24 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166OK!
When's the next chapter? This story gers more and more awesome

RaeAshleyRodri on November 11, 2010, 7:26:25 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriI think the next chapter i explain the bios....maybe >_>

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 11, 2010, 7:28:43 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166ok