Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - I'm gonna love you

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 12 - I'm gonna love you

Chapter 12 - I'm gonna love you
Jon walked with Rachael back to her house, still holding hands. It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon...

Jon: I had a great time spending this day with you, Rachael-chan.
Rachael: Me too, Jon-kun~!
Jon: Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess! *runs off*
Rachael: *sighs and opens the door to the house* I'm home from Hula Class...
Rae: Yellow, Rachael! I'm in the kitchen!
Ellie and Rachael: We know...
Ellie: so how was Hula Class? Any fights this time?
Rachael: *walks past Ellie* sorta...*goes down the hall and makes a left, opens the door, and eneters her room*

Rachael threw her doll on the bed and dropped her messanger bag next to the door. She sighed and swooned, thinking of what happened today. Then she started to hum.

Rachael: Angel in disguise, stories in his eyes, love for every true heart that it sees.
Was it just a lucky day, that he turned to look my way, or is it heaven right before my very eyes?
He showed me all new things, the shimmer of moonbeams, I was blind, but now he's helped me see.
I was lost but now I'm found, his happiness surrounds, and now I find that my dreams can come true.
Cause I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life, I'm holding you safe here in this heart of mine.
I can't live without you cause my soul would die.
You know I'm telling the truth, I'll spend the rest of my life loving you.
It didn't start this way, it happened just one day, you smiled at me and I saw you, differently.
Now I'm a tremble just to be just to be, a part of you as we, begin a life that's sure to never end.
Cause I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life, I'm holding you safe here in this heart of mine.
I can't live without you cause my soul would die.
You know I'm telling the truth, I'll spend the rest of my life loving you.
The rest of my life, loving you...

Rae: *peeking from the door and smiles, closing the door softly*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on December 4, 2010, 8:51:26 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieI see I don't speak very much in your story,but it's ok.XD
And maybe I should look the song up...:)

RaeAshleyRodri on December 4, 2010, 9:21:45 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriit's a really nice song. it came from the hunchback of notre dame 2

Anime_Ellie on December 4, 2010, 9:54:36 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOk.I've watched that,but it was along time ago so I don't remember.-3-

TouhouProjectFan22 on December 10, 2010, 11:45:40 PM

TouhouProjectFan22 on
TouhouProjectFan22Same here.

CreamandPoppufan166 on December 4, 2010, 8:36:14 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Aww... X3