Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Movie Night

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 13 - Movie Night

Chapter 13 - Movie Night
*Alarm buzzing*
Commander Little: Red alert! Man you battle stations! Status report, Mr. Fish.
*chair turn, revealing a fish with a helmet on*
Mr. Fish: Commander Little, the evil Foxloxian Army has broken through the planet's atmosphere.
Abby: *gasps and drops her magazine* But that means...
Commander Little: Yes, I know. The sky...is falling.
Abby: Commander Little! No!
Commander Little: Please...call me......Ace.
Abby: Oh, Ace! No!
Commander Little: *slaps his face* I never intended to bring you into this...Abby. *shiny teeth* Runt, do you copy?
Runt: Yes, Commander?
Commander Little: Runt, my friend, an alien fleet is about to invade Earth. Civilization as we know it depends on me and, to a lesser extent...you. So I've just got one question for you: Are you ready to rock?
Runt: Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low...*turn his hat backwards*
*song plays in movie*
Commander Little: Raise your pork shield, Runt. Prepare to engage.
*C. Little's ship and Runt's Ship fire at random UFOs*
C. Little: Stay on target. Stay on target! Give'em a taste of the other white meat!
Runt: Cap'n! Look out!
*Explosion in movie, everyone gasps*

Ellie: Haha....heh...
Jon: Thanks for inviting me over to watch Chicken Little with y'all.
Rachael: No Prob...

C. Little: Runt! Runt, are you all right?
Runt: No, no. Ya gotta go on without me, commander. *panting* Just leave me some ammo, a little water, some chips if you have'em.

*Ellie mouthing the last part*
Ellie: This is amazingly accurate.
Rae: yeah...

C. Little: *crying* He was my good friend. Oh, Abby. At least I still have you...Abby.
Abby: Ace!
C. Little: Abby.
Abby: Ace!
C. Little: Abby.
Abby: Ace!

Rae, Ellie, and Rachael: *laugh at the end*
Jon: *cough/laugh*

C. Little: Good people of Oakey Oaks. Though at times it may feel like the sky is falling around you, never give up. For every day...is a new day!
Crowd: A new day! *cheers*
C. Little: *jet pack pops out from his backfilled with 2 soda bottles. Shakes and uncaps bottles*
Abby: *runs to C. Little and hugs him* Oh, Ace!
C. Little: *flies up and you can see him wearing paper pants, then salutes and flies away*

Ellie and Jon: *stand up and clap*
Ellie: That was the funniest part ever!
Rae and Rachael: You think?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on December 5, 2010, 5:26:09 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieXD I think that part is funny too.

CreamandPoppufan166 on December 4, 2010, 10:13:12 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166I watched Chicken Little last night!!! XD