Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - B.U.S.T.E.D

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 18 - B.U.S.T.E.D

Chapter 18 - B.U.S.T.E.D
For that day, Jon walked me home, and since we were both tired after that fight with the bunny, I offered him to stay the night at our place. As we walked up the porch and unlocked the door, we came in quietly as possibly.

Rae: *peeks around the corner* Everybody is asleep...I'll make your bed on the couch. *goes to my room*
Jon: *sits on the couch and grabs his music orb from his pocket*
Ellie and Rachael: *in their pajamas, peek in the corner and see Jon with the music orb*
Jon: *closes his eyes* Luna-sama....please...break me free from this job as Destiny...
Ellie and Rachael: *look at each other with wide eyes and creep back to Ellie's room*
Jon: *hears Rae and puts away the orb*
Rae: *passes Ellie's room and fixes up Jon's bed*

----------
Ellie: oh my gosh..Jon is Destiny...!
Rachael: Jon...could probably kill us if he knew that we knew he was Destiny...!
Ellie: Mhmmm...
Rachael: We gotta tell Rae about it!

Ellie: I can see the things you're doing and you think that I'm naive. But when I get the goods on you she'll finally believe me.
Rachae: She says it's all just drama, but every bubble's got to pop. She's gonna see just what you're doing.
Ellie and Rachael: And then you're finally gonna have to stop!

Ellie and Rachael: Don't think you're gonna win this time, 'cause you better believe I'm gonna drop a dime on you.
Rachael: I'll get ya!
Ellie: Yeah!
Rachael: I'll get ya!
Ellie and Rachael: And when I do you're gonna be busted! (BUSTED!)

Ellie and Rachael: I don't wnna put the hurt on you. But you better believe me when I tell you that I finally got the dirt on you, you're busted! (BUSTED!)

Ellie: Yeah, she's finally gonna you lied.
Ellie and Rachael: This is how it's gonna be when she finds out that I was always right, you're busted!
Rachael and Ellie: *shaking their heads*

Ellie and Rachael: There's a new cop on the beat, and I'm bringing down the heat. My eyes are wide to all your lies, 'cause you're not that discreet. And I don't care what you've heard, 'cause there's one six letter word.
Ellie: It's gonna set me free!
Rachael: Gonna set me free!
Ellie: It's starts with a "B"!
Rachael: Starts with a "B"!

Ellie and Rachael: It goes B-U-S-T-E-D! You are busted! (BUSTED!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on December 20, 2010, 12:04:15 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166I like that song XD

Anime_Ellie on December 20, 2010, 6:05:04 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieKaroake again? XD