Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Lord of Terror

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 20 - Lord of Terror

Chapter 20 - Lord of Terror
Black girl with glasses: *sighs* I'm telling you, Janetta, we are L-O-S-T...
Girl with short brown hair: We are NOT, Kewi-ne...*looks at the map* Now where's the main road?
Kewi: *facepalm*

Janetta and Kewi have been walking for hours on end in the Southern Florida Mountain's Forest. Little did they know that things were watching them...?

*TAP TAP*
Janetta: *looks behind at Kewi*?
Kewi: What?
Janetta: You tapped me on the shoulder.
Kewi: *stops walking and shakes her head* No...I didn't.
Janetta: *stops too* Oki, are you playing with me? Cause I'm not in the mood to be fooled with now...

*TAP TAP*
Kewi: *twitches and quickly moves over to Janetta* WHAT WAS THAT?!?
Janetta: BUG?!
Kewi: *looks at her* Naw! *gets smacked in the face with a tree branch* what the fuuuuuck?!

*Trees start to shake and faces slowly appear*
Cypress Tree: World Fighters! Brothers, let us exterminate these two and bestow pride to the Lord of Terror! *roots out and show legs*
*Other trees do the same*
Kewi: *takes out whiplash* Janetta…
Janetta: *takes out a slingshot* Kewi…
Kewi and Janetta: Lunar Transformation Activate!

Kewi: Activating: BLACK BEAUTY!
Janetta: Activating: ORANGE FREEDOM!
Luna: Transformation: ACTIVATED!

Kewi’s hiking outfit suddenly changed into a sleeveless black shirt with Luna’s Symbol as a chest design, with a long side violet skirt and black high heels. Janetta’s summer clothes transformed into an orange shirt with a white spaghetti strap shirt covering it and yellow shorts above her knees, and she had a Luna’s Symbol as a hairpin to get the bangs out of her eyes.

Kewi: *holds the whiplash and starts to twirl it* Beauty Lash! *whacks a tree on the butt and the Monster Tree howls in pain*
Janetta: *takes a couple of stones, puts them in the slingshot and aims* Freedom Shot! *hits a bunch trees in the eyes*
Oak Tree: *covers his eyes* that fracking hurts, man!

This battle had continued until dusk, and both girls were tired and bruised from tree branches. Kewi looked to her left and noticed a figure in the woods, she clutched Janetta’s arm and pulled her close. A man with black eyeballs and yellow irises came out the shadows, wearing nothing but a red cloak.

Kewi: Who are you?!
Man: You should know that by now, Beauty…
Kewi: *looks at Janetta, then back at the man, shocked* you are Moroju…the Lord of Terror…
Moroju: Correct, Beauty…Freedom here is still to innocent to understand some things….but until all 10 World Fighters are together…everyone will PERISH…*vanishes while laughing manically*

Janetta: *spaced out* …what...what?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on October 28, 2011, 10:51:52 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_Ellie"Everything will perish"?! Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh CRAP. D8 and yay new chapter! XD (You really need to draw everyone in their outfits sometimes... doing Power Ranger poses! XD)

TouhouProjectFan22 on August 6, 2011, 10:10:55 PM

TouhouProjectFan22 on
TouhouProjectFan22I have no idea what Moroju meant by "everyone will perish." All I know is, he's creepy!

CreamandPoppufan166 on July 26, 2011, 8:30:43 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Omg, Moroju seems creepy 0.0
Nice chapter, anyway! :)

RaeAshleyRodri on July 26, 2011, 8:50:33 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrithank joo :3

waluigiguy22 on July 26, 2011, 8:28:06 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22Epic :D