Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - An Unexpected Date

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 21 - An Unexpected Date

Chapter 21 - An Unexpected Date
After while, Kewi and Janetta finally made it out of the forest and onto a bus to get them home safely.

Meanwhile, at our home...

Rae`: *wearing a blue t-shirt and laying on couch, looking exhausted and sweating* what's the temperature, Reimu...?
Reimu: *wearing a white dress, looks at a white box near the door* 98 degrees...*slumps down on the ground next to the couch and fans self with a Japanese fan*
Jon: *wearing a "golden" sweatshirt, reading a graphic novel, also sweating* I wanted mild temperature...not HOT, like Southern Florida...
Ellie: *wearing a green sleeveless dress* Y'all, quit your complain' and get in the kitchen! Rachael and I made snow cones!

Jon and Ellie swiftly got up and ran towards the kitchen, I, on the other hand, passed.
Rachael gave Jon a cherry-flavored snow cone and a blueberry-flavored one to Reimu. Rachael herself was chewing on a strawberry snow cone.

Rachael: *wearing a pink shirt with one sleeve on the right* I'll go check on Rae`-Onee. *walks of the kitchen as soon as knocking on the door is heard* Who's that?
Rae`: *gets up* I'll check...*goes and looks through the side window*

My friend, David, was there. I quickly became flustered and opened the door to greet him.

Rae`: H-Hola David! (H-Hi David!) Whatcha doing here?
David: Thought I'd drop by to see you. Thought that we could go on a small date at Midtown Eastway?
Ellie and Reimu: *pop out from the kitchen* Date? ooooh, Rae's got an admirer~
Rae`: *blushes madly* O ni-ri o damare! (Shut up you two!)
Ellie and Reimu: *laughing*
David: Is this a bad time?
Rae`: of course not! Just let me get my purse and stuff, come in and wait for awhile! *lets David in*

Rachael: Hi David-kun...*crunches into the snow cone*
David: Hey Rachael, how you doing? Keeping good?
Rachael: yeah, really good...got to win Sorry! again and did my dance!
David: *chuckles* oh really now?
Rae`: *comes back with a small, blue purse with a peace symbol on the front* Alrighty then, let's go! *holds out her hand*
David: *grabs it and gets up, then walks out of the house with Rae`*

Ellie, Reimu, and Jon: *peeking from the kitchen, one eyebrow raised*

Ellie: You think Rae's got a crush on him?
Reimu: No.
Jon: Maybe.
Rachael: Of course, she does...
Jon: how would you know?
Rachael: I can sense it in her, in David too...They both REALLY like each other.
Ellie: what are-what are you talking about?
Rachael: about what?
TV: We interrupt this program with some breaking news: a very large hound-like animal is attacking at Midtown Eastway, about 12 people are severely injured and police and firefighters are trying to stop its rampage!
Reimu: I-Isn't that the place David and Rae` were going?
Jon: dammit, it sure is! We gotta stop the Hell Hound before they get there!
Rachael: then let's hurry!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on April 23, 2012, 9:27:31 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOh craaaap! The Hound is back! Not good not good not good! DX
And why am I wearing a dress?! Ah well, if it's part of the story then it's part of the story... *twitch*

CreamandPoppufan166 on March 1, 2012, 8:14:51 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Yaaaay new chapter :D
...Le gasp, the Hell Hound returned?! D:
At least we get to stop him later~! Right? xD