Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rae and Rachael

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 1 - Rae and Rachael

Chapter 1 - Rae and Rachael
私は世界に平和を作りたい。
私は自分のかもしれないのすべてに広めていきたい。
私は、人々を幸せに見て、仲良くしたい。

(I want to make peace into the world.
I want to spread with it all of my might.
I want to see people happy and get along.)

???: WAKE UP, Rae-Onee! Wake up! *jumps on Rae*
Rae: *wakes up* will you stop jumping on me, Rachael-Imoto? You're gonna break my back....And if that happens, you'll have to pay for my Health Insurance!
Rachael: Sorry! *stops jumping and sits next to Rae* Soooo....are you feeling any better?
Rae: No....ACHOO! *sniffles*
Rachael: Shukufuku o! (Bless you!)
Rae: Arigatō... (Thank you...)
Rachael: Well...at least it's Saturday...Wanna make more comics of Witches and Wizards?
Rae: ...might as well...
Rachael: Yatta! (Hooray!) Be right back, I'll go get the paper and pencils! *goes out of the room*

Hello, my name is Rae. I live here with my little sister, Rachael...Now I know what you're thinking, "Rae and Rachael? Why are two sisters named almost the same?". Well, the truth is...we're not sisters at ALL, but because our names are the same, and that we have the same attributes, we live and watch out for each other...


Rachael: I'm back!~ *Puts paper and pencils on bed* Ok....We last did the part of where Ojamajo Hana-chan fought a mushroom!
Rae: Hehe...mushroom
Rachael: *draws*
Rae: *Reviews over comic and fixes mistakes*
Rachael: Uhm...What should I call this dude here? *points to a boy with green hair*
Rae: uhm...how about Marko? Or Raymon? Or even something wierd, like Oroichi? *laughs*
Rachael: *Laughs with Rae* Yeah! I'll probably go with Oroichi. *continues to draw*
Rae: I'll take a breather for maybe 10 mintues...that alright with you?
Rachael: Sure, Onee-chan~!

I actually took a 30 minute nap, because i was down with a cold...So i pretty much left my lil' sis with everything...boy i hope she doesn't put whats-his-face in there...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 7:41:44 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieCool! XD I wonder who 'Whats-his-face' is... :)

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 8:05:56 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrican you guess who it is? :3

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 8:27:04 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieIs it Oyajide? I don't like him either... XD

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 10:32:22 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriyes >3>

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 11:05:55 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieI think we both know why we hate Oyaji...(except Hana)