Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Going to Hula Class

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 2 - Going to Hula Class

Chapter 2 - Going to Hula Class
Rachael was swimming in the waters of the Florida Coast, giving sandwiches to little fish. She went up for a breath of air and checked her Ponyo Watch. It said 1:37, and she was late for her Hula Class! Rachael waved goodbye to her fish friends and swam toward the beach. She grabbed her messanger bag and toy wand and ran up to a tall man with beady eyes. She stared at the man for awhile, then took out her pink camera, took his picture, bowed and ran off.

At the Hula Class, 3 boys (Aaron, Joshua, and David) and a girl (Kim) were waiting behind the stage to come out and dance infront of their leading dancers. A man in his 40's looked over at them and waved his hand. "los niños bien, salir y llegar a sus lugares!" (Ok children, come out and get to your places!) he said firmly. The children followed his orders and walked upstage. The man counted each child. "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro..." (One, two, three, four...) he counted, and stopped. 1 kid was missing, he sighed as he pressed his thumb and index finger to the temple of his nose.

Rachael: Almost there! *getting dressed as she's running*
-2 minutes later-
Rachael: *goes inside the building using the back door*
Leading Dancers: *still dancing and do not notice Rachael*
Rachael: *hides behind the curtain and looks at the man, who is walking by* I...can do this!

Rachael: *quickly gets upfront stage and dances with everybody else*
Everyone: *finishes dance* We are the Luna Dancers!
Kim: WHOA! *slips and falls*
3 boys: *fall too*
Man: Stop! Stop! ¡Alto! (Stop!) Rachael-san...why are you all wet?
Rachael: It's Hareva Day, Rodri-Sensei!
Rodri-Sensei and others: *look puzzled*
Rachael: *facepalm and sighs* Ok, Hareva Day is a day i give Sosuke the Fish a ham sandwich.
Rodri-Sensei: Oh, so this "Sosuke" is a fish!
Rachael: And today we were out of Ham! I asked your daughter what else i can use and she sayed a TUNA SANDWICH! I can't give Sosuke tuna! *whispering* Do you know what tuna is?
Rodri-Sensei: FFFFFFiish...
Rachael: *pulling on her face* IT'S FISH!!! If I gave Sosuke tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late 'cause I had to go to Winn-Dixie, and get ham, 'cause all we had was...WAS STINKY TUNA!!
Rodri-Sensei: Rachael, Rachael...Tell me this: Why was this so important?
Rachael: Sosuke was once a human and liked ham sandwiches....

Everyone: *looking at each with "HUH???" faces*
Aaron: Sis...you are crazy....
Rachael: Oh shut up, Aaron! *smacks his face*
Aaron: *pounces his sister*
Joshua: GET'ER, AARON!
Kim: YOU CAN DO IT, RACHAEL!
Rodri-Senei: *picks up Rachael* Everyone, Calm down! Please! *sets her down and talks to the children in spanish* Rachael...*turns to her*
Rachael: I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! *backs up a little* I won't do it again!
Rodri-Sensei: Maybe I should call Rae...
Rachael: NO! I wanna Dance! I practiced....*looks down* i just wanna dance...'cause i practiced....
Aaron: What the f? She bit me...
Joshua, David and Kim: *laugh a little*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 6, 2010, 10:34:21 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Oh, I love that this chapter is a parody of Lilo and Stitch. XD
AWESOMENESS!!

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 1:14:32 PM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriyesh


XD

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 6, 2010, 1:57:23 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Heck yeah!
Also, a cameo's like a small apppearance...

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 2:00:27 PM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriooohh..

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 9:45:18 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieThis chapter was funny XD...when's the 1st conflict gonna happen?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 10:30:04 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrihm...dunno...you come out in the next chapter i think

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 11:03:56 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieCOOL! 8D I hope everyone else comes up in the next chapter!
(or the chapter after that... it depends)

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 11:07:04 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_Ellieps how do I appear in the next chapter?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 6, 2010, 12:08:20 PM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriLook like a woman who works with the authorities XD