Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Baka

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 3 - The Baka

Chapter 3 - The Baka
I yawned as I walked up to the building where Rachael took her Dance Classes. Suddenly I stopped. Something was wrong with the picture right in front of me, Rachael was not waiting on the porch steps. I looked inside to see if she was in there instead, but she wasn't.

Rae: Oh no....

I ran down the trail I just walked on and sprinted toward my home. Somewhere, where I wasn't looking, a kid was on a scooter and was about to drive off. But i got infront of her.

Rae: HEY! Watch where you're going!! *kicks the scooter's wheel* BAKA! *continues to run*
Girl: *takes off her helmet and looks at Rae* Hmph...
Rae: *reaches the house and tries to open the door* Rachael! Please open the door, Rachael...
Rachael: Go away....
Rae: *Looks through the window* Heeeey! Come on and let me in!
Rachael: Leave me alone to die...
Rae: oki..seriously? You don't go that deep in emotions....
Rachael: *grabs the TV remote and puts the volume higher*
Rae: *groans* Well what now...? *looks at the window and tires to pull it open but can't* what the? *looks at the edge and sees glue* Damn...
Rachael: *mouths whatvere the TV says*
Rae: You are are gonna be in a HEEP of trouble if you don't help me, Rachael! If you don't help me before the Woman of Islands comes and---AAAUGH!!! *looks up and sees a girl* hears...Hi! Uh...you must be..uh..
Girl: The "Baka"...?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment