Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - FIGHT

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 4 - FIGHT

Chapter 4 - FIGHT
I looked at the girl and noticed that she was the same girl that was on the scooter who almost ran over me! She is the Woman of the Islands, and I called her STUPID!!!

Rae: O-Oh! Ya'know I'm really sorry about that! If I knew you more than...than...*shoulders slump* Y-You know I can pay for that...
Girl: Mmhmm....I understand...
Rae: Also, uh...how should I address you Miss..uhm.....
Girl: Anime.
Rae: Miss Anime...That's a stra--
Miss Anime: Yes I know...so about the door...
Rae: uhm...I thought we sit out here and talk!
Miss Anime: *shakes her head* I don't think so...
Rae: *sighs softly* Rrrright....*points to the side* Th-this way..*goes to the left side of the house*
Miss Anime: *follows*
Rae: *goes to the side door and tries to open it* Uh! Wait here, please! *moves over a surfboard and beachball, and dissappears in the bushes*

*Crashing sounds and whistles, and a TWEEK sound* HEY! *More noises*
Rae: *opens side door* S-so! Uhm...Are you thristy?!
Miss Anime: I'm fine...but what about the other person I heard? Do you leave her alone here by herself?
Rae: Of course not! *sees a toy dagger and curse under breath* Well, only when I have to..uh...Go shop at Winn-Dixie or...*looks over at washer, bubbles are all over the place* OH MY!! *goes over to it and turns it off*
Miss Anime: You left the washer on while you were out?
Rae: *shuts the door of the washer* Not really! I didn't even turn it on today!
Rachael: What's going on?
Rae: *turns around* Rachael-Imoto! There..you are! This is Miss Anime...
Miss Anime: *holds out her left hand* It's a pleasure to meet you.
Rachael: Your rings say "Ellie"...Ellie Anime....You do not look like the "Woman of the Islands"...
Ellie: I sneak out alot....
Rachael: Did you ever get caught?
Ellie: Not really...Let's talk about you right now, are you happy?
Rachael: *smiles but then sighs* I live here with my Big Sis who takes good care of me, I get decent grades, obey my elders...and get disapline? (Rae's Hand Motioning what Rachael should say but she messed up at the end)
Ellie: Disapline?
Rachael: Yeah! She tells me what to do and says I need to work harder, sometimes 5 times a day, with bricks!
Ellie: Bricks?
Rachael: Uhuh..On my back---
Rae: OKI! That's enough Foodstuff for you, you little Fairie! *Chuckles* She say stuff like that, it makes me want to scream....Lemonade? *goes to the fridge and opens it*

Ellie: I think I said I wasn't thirsy..*closes it* And that part with the "bricks", I wasn't looking forward to...*walks into the living room and sees Rachael casting a false spell with her Toy Wand*
Rachael: *looks up* My friends gave me punishment.
Ellie: *gives Rachael a card* Here's my cell...call me if you feel troubled.
Rachael: *takes the card without looking* yep.....!
Ellie: *grabs the doorknob* Also I noticed *pulls the door open* Your door needs adjustments! *closes the door*
Rae: *looks at Rachael with Intense Eyes*
Rachael: *screams and runs*
Rae: *chases her around the house and catches her*
Rachael: *licks Rae's arm*
Rae: UGH! *lets go of her* RACHAEL!!! *Goes into the living room, leans on the wall and points to the dryer*

Rae: *sets out a blanket near the dryer and gets on top of it, opens the door and slams it*
Rachael: *comes out of hiding and stands on the blanket*
Rae: *Grabs the ends and captures Rachael*
Rachael: *growls and roars and hisses*
Rae: *sets her down and grips Rachael's arm* Why did you leave the Building? You were supposed to wait THERE!! Rachael! Do you want your father to take you away from me?............ANWSER ME!!!
Rachael: NO!
Rae: "No" that you don't understand?
Rachael: NO!
Rae: "NO" what?!
Rachael: NOOOO!!! *flops down on the floor and mumbles*
Rae: *groans* Oh my dear GOD, you can act such a pain! *grips her head*
Rachael: So why don't you tell Mom, and buy a Cream the Rabbit plushie instead?
Rae: AT LEAST SHE'LL BE BETTER TO TAKE CARE OF!
Rachael: MAYBE SHE'LL BE EVEN SMARTER THAN ME TOO! *marches to her room*
Rae: AND QUIETER!
Rachael: OH SHUT UP! SHE'S STINKY LIKE YOU! *slams door*
Rae: GO TO YOUR MOTHEREFFING ROOM!!!
Rachael: *opens door* I'M ALREADY IN MY MOTHEREFFING ROOM! *slams door again*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 9, 2010, 11:07:21 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166"My friends gave me punishment."
Oh, that is SO true. XD
I might make a Chibi-Rae story sbased on events in my real life (and dreams/stories I've made) soon.
You're in it.

Anime_Ellie on November 6, 2010, 11:35:57 PM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieHoly crap... In chap 1 Rachael wasnt like this...
And why am I the woman of islands? I'm guessing they
check places to see if they are doing alright... XD
(holy crap!!)

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 6, 2010, 2:15:34 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Oh, geez... XD