Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Rachael's Wish

It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.

Chapter 5 - Rachael's Wish

Chapter 5 - Rachael's Wish
Rachael was now playing with her hand-made plushie, Rara the Fairie. I knocked on the door and let myself in, holding a bowl of noodles. I went over to her.

Rae: Here. I made you some Ramen....It's Beef Flavored...
Rachael: *looks over at Rae and points to the nightstand*
Rae: *puts the bowl on the nightstand and sits next to Rachael* So...tell me why you left the building, although you were supposed to stay.
Rachael: Well...I got in a fight with my Little Brother...and then I bit him...
Rae: You BIT him? Rachael-Imoto, you know yo---
Rachael: Know that I shouldn't get in fights with my family? I know, it's just part of our disorder...I can't help it...
Rae: *looks concerned*

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker on and off, and then they went out. Poweroutage was my first thought. But then something brightish blue was outside the window. Rachael was the first to go over and look, and I followed her after that. We looked up, and saw something extremely bright and BLINDING falling through the sky.

Rachael: A falling star!
Rae: *cocks her head to the left* Hm..
*Star falls straight toward the Earth and crashes (what seems to be) 20 yards ahead*
Rachael: *raises her hand* I call it! *pushes me* get out! Get OUT! I have to make a wish! *pushes me toward the door*
Rae: *acting* O-oh no! Gravity is weighing on me! *slips a little*
Rachael: No it's not!
Rae: No, I mean really, I ate 3 pies yesterday..*slips and falls onto Rachael*
Rachael: Your @$$! Your @$$ is crushing me! *gets out under of Rae and goes into her room* Why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?! *slams the door, hiiting my head*
Rae: F....*rubs head and opens the door a crack*
Rachael: Dear God...I wish...I wish my life was a little more exciting and that I had a good friend to spend it with...and I'm not talking about my sister, but someone i can love even more...Oh! and that I get to make a good Video for Youtube!
Rae: *thinks for a minute, then a light bulb pops above her head* Hey Rachael! We're going out!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waluigiguy22 on November 7, 2010, 4:21:55 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22"I call it! Get out! Get OUT! I have to make a wish!"
XD a Lilo and Stitch quote

Anime_Ellie on November 7, 2010, 3:59:54 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieHoly crap!! Poor Rachael she got crushed by you...
And is the shooting star the goddess? Do I see it too?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 7, 2010, 4:20:51 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodriyes, you and the police are at the scene, and we go check it out.

Anime_Ellie on November 7, 2010, 4:25:34 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOk cool...wait since I'm 'woman of the islands', I get to go- with the POLICE?!Whoa! XD

Anime_Ellie on November 7, 2010, 4:26:29 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOr do I tell the police where to go to?

RaeAshleyRodri on November 7, 2010, 9:35:46 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrino, because you are the Woman of the Islands, you must be at every crime scene or event. :D

Anime_Ellie on November 8, 2010, 7:56:46 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOh ok silly me I usually forget these things.

Anime_Ellie on November 7, 2010, 4:00:16 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieI meant the shooting star

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 7, 2010, 3:34:19 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166I think that the shooting star is Jon!

RaeAshleyRodri on November 7, 2010, 3:46:02 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrimmmm you're close :3

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 7, 2010, 3:59:44 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Ok... XD