Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cyborg Girl

"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.

Chapter 1 - Cyborg Girl

Chapter 1 - Cyborg Girl
“Do do~Dododododo~da daaaa~!” a mannequin hummed a song, strolling around the park he lived in, his trusty pick-axe on his left shoulder. “I wonder what Clarice is doing at this time?” the mannequin thought, and stared at the night sky.

He took out what seemed to be a black IPod, and played some high, up-beat music. He strolled past by the Ferris wheel and the roller coaster, but then stopped and slowly looked to his right.

A young girl was lying near the lake; half of her body was still in the water. “Eh?!” the mannequin ran to the girl and bent down, shaking her shoulder.

“Hey! Are you ok? Wake up!” the mannequin asked. He shook the girl so much, her head and hair moved, revealing a code on her neck and an earpiece of metallic feathers with a color orb that was pitch black. The mannequin drew his hand back and shudders, but noticed the code on her neck. It read; “102695CR015”.

“This is bad, she isn’t waking up! I gotta find something!” he thought to himself, and picked up the young girl. He ran toward the nearest food stand and gently laid the girl down, then fiddled with the cabinets and fridges. He only found a small protein drink and uncapped it. “I hope this works…” he nervously said. He lifted her chin and poured the drink into her mouth. After a while, she started to twitch and opened her eyes, the color orb changed from black to a lilac tone.

“Momma? That you?” she whispered tiredly. The mannequin shook his head, “Sorry, but I’m the Climber!” The girl opened her eyes completely and stared at the mannequin. Her eyes were a chocolate brown.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I thought you were….someone I knew…” The girl looked down sadly. Climber cocked his head to the side, “Are you alright, Miss?”

“Uh…yes! I’m fine. Thank you, for the drink…I haven’t eaten in days,” the young girl sighed with a sheepish grin, “My name is….Rae`! I’m a cyborg! You said your name is Climber, right?” Climber nodded and smiled, “I’m glad I can be of use, Miss Rae`! But I must ask you, what’s a ‘cyborg’?”

“A cyborg is half human-half robot; my specialty is lightning and anything technical and digital!” Rae` proudly said, “But what are you? A living doll or something?”

“I’m a cloth mannequin; I was supposed to be an attraction for this amusement park, but I got broke and the humans threw me away to rot…” he quietly said to Rae`, “But, that was a long time ago. Tell me what you like and what you do in your spare time.”

“Oki, well….I like to draw, listen to music, make new friends, and dance! I also like flowers and chicken!” Rae` explained to Climber.

The cyborg and the mannequin talked the night away, chatting, laughing and singing. This was the most fun Climber had in a life time. It was close to dawn, and people will come to the park soon.

“Ferris wheel! Do you have to go now? We had so much fun!” Climber complained a little. “Sorry, Climber! But people are gonna come here and wonder why a girl is wandering around the area.” Rae` smiled sadly. Then she had an idea, an awful idea.

“Climber! Why do you and me get out of this place and find the people we want to see most!” Rae` happily said. Climber was shocked at the thought, leaving this place. But if he wanted to see Clarice again, he had to take a chance. Rae` held out her hand, and Climber took it, and they walked off to their adventure!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaeAshleyRodri on January 29, 2011, 11:26:57 AM

RaeAshleyRodri on
RaeAshleyRodrithanks, y'all!

Anime_Ellie on January 29, 2011, 9:43:20 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOh,cool! XD nice story so far.

CreamandPoppufan166 on January 29, 2011, 9:37:37 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Whoa, this is awesome stuff, Rae-onee-chan!
Keep writing! :)