Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Same Mistake

"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.

Chapter 3 - The Same Mistake

Chapter 3 - The Same Mistake
“Faster! Faster, now!” Rae` yelled many times. Rae` attacked and dodged many blows from Climber’s pick-axe. SWISH! Another blurring swing from the pick-axe, closing to Rae’s head. She ducked at quick time and slap across the mannequin’s legs, making him trip. Climber fell on his back and made a squeaking noise. “Ferris wheel! What a quick rush!” Climber gleefully said. The cyborg girl held out her hand, and the mannequin grabbed. She then pulled him back to his feet. Climber stared at the cyborg’s face, “What’s wrong with you?”

“What?” Rae` asked, becoming scared. Climber pointed to her forehead, “Your face…Your face is melting!” The cyborg girl became confused and lightly touched her forehead. It was wet and sticky, and she laughed. “Oh, I’m just sweating! It’s normal for humans to sweat…This is just a primary way that the body cools itself to maintain a healthy, ‘normal’ temperature!” Rae` explained, holding up her finger in a “matter-of-fact” way. The Climber blinked, taking in what the cyborg had just said. “Uhm…Alright,” Climber quietly replied.

Out of the blue, the ground started to shake uncontrollably. “Earthquake?!?” Rae` screamed in fear. Climber felt a sudden shock in his body and he shuddered, “No, not an earthquake, Miss Rae`…” Rae` turned to the mannequin and saw deep pain and fear in his simple eyes.

A blue figure struck from inside the ground and was in the air. Rae` squinted and realized it was an assassin with indigo clothing. He grinned and plummeted to Rae` at great speed. “Run!” the cyborg yelled at the mannequin, grabbing his arm and sprinting back the way they came. The assassin flew past Climber, and he caught a quick glimpse of the man. The assassin had a gold robot eye, with addition of a metal jaw. Cyborg: was the first thing that came to his mind.

The assassin grabbed Rae` and thrusted backwards, leaving the mannequin by himself. The Climber skidded to a stop and held his pick-axe in a threatening manner. “Let go of Miss Rae`!” he shouted. The assassin smiled a familiar smile, one from a certain statue. “Or what, dolly? You gonna stab me with that sucky toothpick?” the assassin cackled with glee. Climber felt mad at the fact the villain cyborg called his weapon a “toothpick” (even if he didn’t know what a toothpick is). Climber charged at the assassin and jumped high in the air, throwing his pick-axe at the villain.

The assassin quickly dodged the weapon and slipped three Chinese knives from his wrist and flicked them at Climber. Climber got struck three times, in the head, in his right arm, and his left leg. “Ack!” he yelped, falling back to the ground.

“Climber!” Rae` yelled, her hand reaching out to the battered mannequin. Even is the Climber wasn’t “living”, he was beaten up pretty bad. Rae` felt a sudden shock surge through her robotic body. She grabbed the assassin’s arm and flipped him over, making his back crack on the ground. She then tossed him again with hard force and tore off his robotic arm. Blood spewed everywhere, and the assassin howled in pain. He glanced at the cyborg girl, who was covered in his blood, with his missing bloody arm, clutching and raising it over her head. Rae` smiled sweetly and quietly said 3 tiny words before she killed the villainous cyborg.

“The same mistake.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on March 16, 2011, 10:35:48 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Great chapter :)