Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Apple of Thanks

"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.

Chapter 4 - Apple of Thanks

Chapter 4 - Apple of Thanks
Climber just sat there, dazed at what the girl had done in the last 5 seconds. He then heard something coming from her, like a little sniffle. He stood up and slowly walked towards her.

“M-Miss Rae`? Are you…alright?” he asked timidly. He then noticed something rolled down Rae’s face. It was a tear, she was crying. “Miss Rae`!” Climber said in a shocked position. The cyborg girl flinched and looked up at the mannequin’s face. Her face looked broken in despair, as if she was the one who had lost her arm and was defeated. “Mr. Climber….What just happened?” she questioned the mannequin, her voice shaking and tears streaming down. “WHAT HAPPENED?!?”

“I’m so sorry this happened to you, Mr. Climber,” Rae` said sadly. She was repairing and stitching up the Climber’s leg and arm with a tiny silver needle and grey string. “No! It’s alright! I barely even felt that!” Climber grinned. Rae` couldn’t help but smiled too, then she finished up fixing the leg, “There we are, good as new…” The Climber moved his leg a bit and gleefully laughed. “You are a good fixer, where did you get the supplies?” he asked Rae`.

“Oh, uh…I found some stuff in the assassin’s bags before we buried him,” Rae` quietly replied. Her earpiece turned blue, the color of sadness. The Climber looked anxious again, and tried to figure out the problem. Suddenly, a tiny growling sound came from Rae’s stomach, and Rae` blushed madly. “What was that?” Climber asked. “I think I’m hungry…” the cyborg girl crouched a little and groaned to herself. “Eh, then we should find something for you to eat!” The mannequin lurched up and grabbed Rae’s hand, running to the nearest town.
They ran for maybe about 10 minutes until Rae` collapsed and Climber had to carry her the rest of the way. Climber knew he had to hurry; otherwise Rae` would “break”.

They came into a little town filled with many foreign people. Climber looked around for either a food stand or even a place that had a red cross. Then, he saw a food cart filled with different types of fruits. He put Rae` down next to a building and went over to the food cart. “Uhm, I’d like to buy this, this, and that please,” the mannequin pointed to an apple, a banana, and an orange. The clerk handed Climber the three fruits and Climber gave the clerk in return a few dollars. The Climber then dashed to Rae` and cut the apple with his pick-axe into 5 bite-size pieces.

“Miss Rae`! Wake up; I have some food for you!” Climber said, shaking the cyborg girl’s shoulder a little. Rae’s eyes fluttered and she woke up, looking at Climber’s face. “Here, Miss Rae`,” Climber handed Rae` a piece of the apple. Rae` blushed and nodded, timidly taking the apple from the mannequin’s gloved hand. She chewed on the apple in one bite, “Uh, do you-?” she started to say, but the Climber cut her off and gave her more pieces of the apple. “Thank you, Mr. Climber,” Rae` sweetly said, and continued to eat the apple and fruit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment