Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Masked Mirage

"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.

Chapter 5 - The Masked Mirage

Chapter 5 - The Masked Mirage
Somewhere in the town where Rae` and Climber were in, an ocarina was playing soft music. The player was a young boy who had jet black hair and was wearing a red hoodie, and he was playing his ocarina on a tall building. He eyes were covered with a red bandana. The boy stopped for a second and looked down the building, where he saw a man in mountain climbing clothes give fruit to a little girl. He frowned and jumped down the building. The boy quickly grabbed a hook ladder and quietly slid down it. The boy hid behind the building and peeked out, seeing the girl take the man’s hand and walking along. The girl had long brown hair and when he got a glimpse of her face, he uncovered his eyes and gasped in awe.

A pretty sight! He thought in his mind, such beauty like this should not walk away from my view! He swiftly followed them without making a sound. When the couple stopped by a local bookstore and the boy knew he had “blend in with the crowd”. So he untied the bandana from his eyes and wrapped it around his neck, then he took off his hoodie leaving only his white T-shirt on. He entered the bookstore and glanced around to find the girl.

He finally saw her with the man showing him a picture book. The boy got a good look at the man and realized he wasn’t a man at all, but a mannequin! The mannequin said something to the girl and walked away, leaving the girl alone with the picture book. This is my chance! He casually strolled over to the girl and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw the boy. “Hello there, sir. Do you need something?” she said innocently. “Not at all!” the boy said with a heart-warming grin, “I just wanted to introduce myself to you! My name is--”

“Miss Raaaee~! I found a book about something called ‘Art’!” the mannequin called out. The boy hissed through his teeth. “Who were you talking to, Miss Rae`?” the mannequin asked once he was close to the girl. “I was talking to--,” Rae` turned to face the boy, but he was nowhere in sight. “…No one, Climber.”

After a few minutes later, Rae` and Climber came out of the bookstore with a bagful of books. The boy was staring at the top of another building close to the bookstore. “Just you wait, Rae`,” the boy said while tying his bandana over his eyes, “You will soon be mine…for no one can escape the Masked Mirage!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment