Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Lessons and Fate

"The Climber", just rescued a cyborg girl labeling "CR015" or "Rae`". Now she''s in his debt for saving her life, and the adventure begins!

Rated 12+ for cartoon violence and crude humor and mild blood.

Chapter 6 - Lessons and Fate

Chapter 6 - Lessons and Fate
“AURGH!!!” Rae` shouted, “Why must it be so haaaaard?!”

She was teaching the mannequin how to read a few languages like Latin and Portuguese. “I’m guessing you never taught anyone before?” Climber asked, afraid to make the girl angry again.

Rae` had her hands on her head, clutching to her hair in a furious position. She dropped her head and arms and said sadly, “No…”

“Then don’t be so hard on yourself, Miss Rae`! I know you want to teach me how to read like how I teached you how to fight, so…” Climber trailed off. Rae` looked up at the mannequin, his mud drawn eyes filled with nothing but pure innocence. She smiled and lifted her hand to pat the Climber’s hat, “I know what you mean, Mr. Climber…It takes patience to learn even a simple skill.” She lowered her and pointed toward the book again. “Shall we restart?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hm?” a young girl with black hair raised her head and stared into the starry night sky with her bright gold eyes. A statue with the appearance of a mage glanced to her, “What…is it, Ms. Len?”

Len closed her eyes, shook her head and grinned, “Why, it is nothing to worry about, Mr. Jack.” She then opened them again, the moon shining against her eyes. “Many years that have passed, I have been your caretaker ever since you came to Castle of Nations, and yet you grew and I stayed the same, can you tell me how it’s possible, Mr. Jack?” Len turned to look at the old statue.

“I’m not sure…how it’s possible…Ms. Len…But there are things…in life that will surprise humans…” Mr. Jack simply said. Len lifted hand to her mouth and chuckled, her fangs showing. “I think I have lost count…how many years has…it been since you and I lived here?”

“From what I remember at least, it has been almost 30 years…and for me, even longer.” The girl said with a toothy grin. It started the statue a bit, and it took him many minutes to understand why the young girl, beautiful and perfect, had never aged. Years since he was created from another country, she had been his teacher for almost all his life, and yet she never changed. Not from appearance and certainly not from personality.

She hides a fate maybe even more tragic than mine, Jack thought to himself. A static shock took him by surprise and he started to shake his head. It’s just a thought…but it could be true.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment