Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Stuff and Stuff

All my favorite anime shows and their people are going to compete in a special challenge.Who will be #1!!!!!

Chapter 8 - Stuff and Stuff

Chapter 8 - Stuff and Stuff
Me:Hello and welcome back to Anime Challenge!!In this episode Kagura will be fighting Lita!Kagura:*Walks on stage*Alright.Let's get this over withLita:*Walks on stage*You won't beat me!Me:Ready..........set.......DON'T GO!!!Kagura:DANCE OF BLADES!*Blades disappear*Hey,What gives.Me:I didn't say goLita:Tunder Clasp!*Thunder hits Kagura*Me:Hey!Lita:What?You said goMe:I did.....*Hits head*Curse my short term memory loss.Anyway....wait.....where's Kagura?Everyone:*Looks around*Me:Oh there she isKagura:*Outside ring*I'M GOING TO SLICE YOUR*Censored*HEAD OFF!!!!Me:Where did that censored come from?*Ponders*All well.The winner is Lita!The next battle is between Songo and Darian!Songo:*Comes on stage with Kirara*Darian:*Throws rose then appears on stage*Me:Ready?Both:YesMe:Sure?BothYesMe:Positive?Both:*Getting anoyyed*YesMe:You really-*Cut off*Both:SHUT THE*Censored*UP AND GET ON WITH THE DAMN FIGHT!!!!!!!Me:GO!*Runs off stage*Off StageMiroku:Oh my dear sweet Songo!You shall preval!!Serena:No!My Darian will win!Miroku:You wanna bet!*Tackles and rips blond hair*Serena:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On StageSongo:Go Kirara!Kirara:*Heads striaght for Darian*Darian:Here kitty kitty!*Hold up yarn and throws to other side of stage*Kirara:*Goes after yarn*Songo:Whatever*Throws Boomrang*Darian:*Dodges but lands outside of ring*Me:The winner is...SONGO!!Off StageMiroku:Told you*Sticks tongue out*On StageMe:Well that concludes the 8th chapter in....People:ANIME CHALLANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment