Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Endless Eternity

This ia a piece of work I had written nearly three years ago (so its not as good as I can write now) that I had put on Hiatus when I began eight grade, but over the summer I will continue my work on it. Its basically about the adventures following a Char

Chapter 2 - Endless Eternity

Chapter 2 - Endless Eternity
Time is like an endless cycle, ending and beginning over and over again, never meant to be changed from the outside. Different universes have a different length from beginning to end. Some can last as long as ten quadrillion years, while others may only be a million. Happenings in different universes may be transfered by a near by universe, like a swirl of colors in a rainbow. An error that brings perfection. A change that prevents a change in the first place. The rhetorical question that remains with an answer with in the question itself. Time can only be explained with a question. The universe can only be questioned by an answer. The meaning of existence remains the latter, ever searching for something that may not be there. Going on the quest that has no end result. Why are we here? Who are we? What are we? Questions that are understood only by not knowing the answer...Chapter Two: Endless Eternity "Charlie: Trapped. Trapped in the one place in my mind where I once knew my home. Trapped in the guilt of the mistakes I've made. Lost in the emptiness of my heart matched only by the emptiness of the place I dwell. Is there hope to live on. Immortality was wished for by many from my time in the past, or more or less, the future. I have already dwelt to long alive. I was the cause of this. Because of my foolishness, I am trapped in an empty universe. My friends, my family, my home. I lost them all with out losing myself. Everything I knew and loved suffered and died before my eyes, as I was unable to save them, or go with them. Where is there hope in the fact that I can never see them again. Were am I to be for eternity? Wait, what is that, a, a house floating in a bubble? Do I dare check this home. I can lose nothing by trying. " The young boy entered the familiar building that was floating on its own. He realized where he was, the store which he had entered before."Old Woman: So, you survived young Charlie?""Charlie: How do you know my name.""Old Woman: I have lived over and over again in the same eternity, I believe I have the time to remember people I meet, especially those who disobey me, but let us forget the past, I am Unia.""Charlie: Who are you people, and why can't I remove this chain?""Daughter: We are he guardians of the Yaghem key, a center to different universes and time. You see, this is the center universe, where the first beings exist. Their dreams become other universes, and from those universe more are created through different universes dreams. I'm sorry for dragging you into this curse with us, we weren't freed, and now you are stuck like this with us. The chain was worn by you, and must be worn through one eternity until it can be removed.""Thats right," Charlie barked, "it's all your fault that I'm stuck like this!" he became enraged, but still rubbing his burnt wounds (From the flames)."Daughter: Now you little brat, I'm Janie, J-a-n-i-e, get it, and you shouldn't have took it in the first place." "Jaine, insainy, lost her brainy, put me through extreme painy!" he taunted."Unia: Am I interrupting something here, but Charlie is still wounded, we need to help him, do we not.""Janie, keeps herself mainy, makes my soul drainy, her mother's trainee." he continued to taunt. Jaine malted in the head, putting him in even more pain."Jaine: Shut up you incompetent brat!""Unia: Now, Janie, you know you are 14 just like him.""Jaine: Yeah, but I was born quadrillions of years before this kid.""Unia: Have you forgotten that it was YOU who gave him immortality.""Charlie: Are we going to keep this conversation up so I can feel more pain, hello, I can't be put out of my misery here.""Unia: Right, well, come, we may need to give you herbs and aloe to help those burns. Janie, go fetch them in our indoor garden.""Janie: Fine." She stuck her tongue at him. Over a few weeks he healed, but he was still in a state of depression from all his losses. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't look outside the window into the emptiness of the universe. "The window, a window to my heart or to the outside?" he would always ask himself.A few centuries lasted like this, where he was always depressed, other then when he was taunting Jaine. Finally they grew worried about him. They knew that surviving the apocalypse gave a person a unique power, which they feared would grow out of control. They decided to train him before he lost his mind. One day, they awoke him and gave him a wooden bar. Janie was to be his teacher, so the first test was to see just how powerful he was. He attempted to defeat her, he had nothing better to do."Charlie: How can you beat me with out a stick?""Janie: Just watch me!" He then attempted a shot, but she then moved so fast around him, he got dizzy just trying to focus, and then Janie easily beat him by poking him once, making him fall flat on the ground unconscious. So they had to begin lessons. It took over 5 billion years, but he mastered every form of self-defense and his power, manipulation of time. He was eventually able to outmaneuver his own teacher, Janie. Then he was tested in his intelligence, but he got far too confused when he tried Unia's problems. He mastered education in another 6 billion years, and was able to outwit his teacher Unia, and think at speeds thought to be impossible. While all this was happening, the universe around them began to form. The earth began in a short amount of time, and Charlie decided to master the secrets of the Yaghem, knowing he would have to understand it for the rest of eternity. His lesson would soon begin, but his chain was starting to glow again, meaning something bad was about to happen, he was sure of it...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment