Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - To Live in eviL, for Evil to livE...

This ia a piece of work I had written nearly three years ago (so its not as good as I can write now) that I had put on Hiatus when I began eight grade, but over the summer I will continue my work on it. Its basically about the adventures following a Char

Chapter 8 - To Live in eviL, for Evil to livE...

Chapter 8 - To Live in eviL, for Evil to livE...
In the human world, nothing is as it seems. For what appears and what is is limited to reality based on human comprehension. It is imperative, in the human world, to live the lie we all live. All that it is brings pain brings strength, and all pleasure brings weakness. We lie, only to see the truth, we tell the truth, only to see that it is a lie. You can fool yourself, but you can never be who you are. Death prolongs us all, but love and hate bonds the universe together. One grain of dust, one speck, brings forth a universe, an infinity in the infinith. All we see, all they, and we, understand is a the lie in truth. When we know, when we see the world, not for fantasy, but for the endless pain and joy, do we want to live, do we want to go on? We live under the same sky, we breath the same air, we live, just the same, but we hide in your shadows, we lurk in the darkness, we reside only in secrecy, for we don't exist. The things that hurt, are the truth, the things that help us. We sacrifice, we love, we hate, we're limited, yet vast, and unlimited. We live the life in an oxymoron, yet we rage war, we kill our own kind, for peace, and for power in our hands, if not just for a split second. We evolve, we change, we are created, we are destroyed, over, and over again. See flame poison, let the paralyzed sleep forever, we are confused, our time of existence frozen in time. Nothing is the way before, and yet it ends up that way. Let the flame engulf us, and let it consume our minds, but not the soul of our core... Chapter 8: To Live in eviL, for Evil to livE...."Nothing is like it was before, I here, only with evil and good. I have to see what my body does, I am hurting the last people I have to care for. I hate myself, I hate, because I live, live like this forever. There can never be peace for me, if I can never bring peace to the world around me..." Charlie only sat down in the dark void which was his mind. He looked to the evil and good of his chain, their words meant nothing, they could not bring him serenity, they could not ease his pain. What if he did destroy this Jagvu, it would mean nothing, if he's born and tries this reality after reality. Regardless of wether or not he failed, they would all die, the people, this universe. His eyes began to water, they felt warm as they gathered on his checks, but fell cold as they hit the ground. He wanted to see the people, he cared so much about, from his past life. He wanted to see them, in a way, he knew he would a few decades before the Apocalypse. He looked to himself, his eyes were emptier then what they used to be, but his black hair gleamed like it always did. In his mind, all he wore was a robe, part red, the other blue. It was like space, there was no real up, no real down, no distinction between left and right. All in this darkness, words meant nothing. All they could see was a screen, through the eyes of the Charlie under control. They could hear the flute being played, over and over again. Charlie, the cold and empty one, got into fighting stance, his eyes, still empty, appeared to look to Janie and Unia in a bit of fear, but then fully jumped out at them. His seed and stamina was incredible, and the hollow soul feed him on. The woman, in the black outfit, continued playing to flute, but sat to the side. She sat down, crossed her legs, and pulled a pin out of her hair, letting out long, hair, almost half the length of her body. She closed her eyes, and mediated, then played the flute to a tune, slower, in low, loud pitch that could have been heard for miles. Janie raised herself from the wall, but Unia was still on the ground. She let out a punch toward Charlie, but, Charlie, slowed down time, and kept up with her super speed. Charlie moved gracefully, elegantly, and even in the heat of the temple, he neither took breathe or broke a sweat. He was a vicious, killing machine. They both ricocheted off and on the walls and gave each other serious injury. Jagvu was getting interested, and so, they halted trying to take the key hole, and the evils sat down to watch the fight. "This is getting interesting," Jagvu smiled to his disciples, "we can wait, after all, we'll have all the time in the world soon..." His other member's laughed, while still keeping their hoods on. Jagvu's female follower, however, stayed in meditation, still playing the flute. The immortal blows appeared like flashes of lighting, from side to side of the rooms. Unia had to do something, otherwise Charlie would win. "Without his emotion, what else can hurt him the most, or what free him from the collar, unless..." A sudden brainstorm helped her realize how this 'invincible' collar could be beaten... Miles away, back in Spain... A terrified girl, still ran, still weeped, still praying it was a dream, and that any moment, she would wake up. It was only a few hours before the sun would rise, but it was still cold, it was still quite dark, and she was still lost and confused. She didn't feel cold, but she sweat as she tried to run out of the city. It's only been a few hours, the police forces where still searching for anything related to the burning of the house, and that of a few other civilians. Her clothes were singed, her hands were still covered in soot. She had run half of the city away from her home, her legs were tiered, she felt dry and sore, the images of flame, her mother, blood, the murder kept flashing through her mind. The words of the devil, although she did not completely understand at the time, still rung through her head, her heart felt heavy, she felt uneasy, as if she could never find peace. The police were still on alert, she could appear to them, and tell her she survived, but she didn't want to, for some reason, somehow, she bring herself to share her pain with the rest of them. She wanted to do this on her own. She his in alleys, crawled in spaces between homes, but she never showed her face to the people around her. She spoke no more after she left the burning home. Her memories were too painful to remember, she wanted to bottle it up, just let it go, and live on. She had run near the end of city, she hid her face and covered her hair from the rain that was harder then ever. As she felt out of the clear, a chariot pointed out to her, she looked suspicious, and an officer stepped down, sword in his hand, "Hey, tu, Para en el nombre del Rey!" The girl picked up the pace at the officers command to halt, and ran to a man on his horse. She jumped up, got on the horse, right after the man got off of it, and rode off before anyone could do anything. The chariots were after her, but the girl was lucky she had stolen a particularly well bred horse, because she was out of the city and got the police off her tail in no time. It was still raining hard, although the sun was almost up, and she was getting her clothe absolutely drenched. She still had the knob in her hand, the blood wouldn't wash off the side. She had wondered why she couldn't bring up the problem with the law, she wondered where she would go what she would do. She could ride the horse very well, being of a rich family, she had learned how to ride a horse at a young age. It was still raining, one could hardly tell that the sun was up. The dirt road was in front of her, she had no idea where to go, but she decided anywhere was better, so she followed the road, her heart too weak to cry, with no hope for a future on the other side, revenge, with our her realizing it, burning in her soul... Miles back, somewhere in the outback of Australia... The temple was covered in decay, sounds of bangs and explosions, a fight still going on somewhere deep inside. The fight had been raging for hours, Janie was sweaty and tiered, but Charlie, he was ice cold, his hands were flakey and dry, and his black hair lost its shimmer. With no emotion, his body had a natural thirst for destruction, his pattern of walking seemed almost mechanical, perfect in fighting stance. Jagvu's silver dot in his eye shinned bright, although the place was dimly lighted, his smile was sinister, but even he, was beginning to lose interest in the one sided battle. He coughed out dust as he took a deep breath, put his two fingers in his lips, and gave a loud whistle to meditating women. She broke out of meditation, jumped up in a back flip performed almost perfectly, and sighed "Can we get this over with already," she bickered, "we have other plans..."Jagvu's silver dots focused on her, "fine, lets take it and go, the temple it beginning to fall apart, anyhow." The woman put the flute to her lips, and began to play a tango like tune, one with a danceable beat. Charlie heard, blocked a few hits from Janie, gave one, powerful, focused punch, slammed her tired out body to the wall, and did a gentle, walked toward the woman then, began a tango with the flute playing women down a narrow corridor toward a door. Arrows were being shot at them, but the way they did the tango, they dodged all of them, and made it to the door. The Key head came out of the chain, over the collar, ready to open the door to the Key Hole. Janie was seriously injured, she had blows to her internal organs, and blood was beginning to come out of her mouth. Her lips were busted, her entire body felt sore, and she felt near losing consciousness. She could her heart beat, it was slow, in pain, this one heart, this one muscle, she realizes, as to work forever, in pain, with no rest. A tear went down her eye, it fell into the pool of her own blood, she knew they would take their parts of the key hole as well. She knows what they can do to her, if they decide to use her, as a receptor to use the core, if they can get their hands on the immortal shilling, or, if Charlie is completely consumed by the evil, if it completely empties him out, he would be an egg shell with no center, no soul. Her tears were warm, the air was humid, moldy, very difficult to breathe. Her eyes, she, her mind, sanity, there was a tunnel, no way out, her eyes got heavy, she was breathing in the pool of her blood, flashes came, Charlie's eyes, her mother's words, Jagvu's face, evil, hopelessness, sleep, sleep but never die... Unia saw her daughter pass out, she had little energy left, she had to get her hands on it, on the mirror, she had to leave her daughter, she had to teleport away. Charlie and the woman were nearly through the hall, they moved gracefully, elegantly, perfect, and perfect again. They reached the end, Charlie dipped the woman, and gave her a little kiss. "Don't mess around too much, woman," he rolled his silver dots, "we need to hurry up!" The door opened as soon as their lips touched, and Charlie went in alone he grabbed the key in his hand, he had a tight grip on it. A light came from the center of the small room, nothing could be heard, the Charlie on the inside wanted to do something, yet he felt like doing nothing, it wouldn't change anything either way. Charlie's cold, flakey hands came closer to the light, the pearl key hole was in sight, he just had to grab it. The light was warm, then it became hot, then boiling, then incinerating. The ice hands, the cold ice, was creating a crackling sound, it was pushing him back, he, the hollow shell, was not meant for it. The body pushed forward, he was fighting destiny itself. His chain was glowing red, the ferocity of Charlie was winning, he was getting closer, the sand chamber was beginning to kick up sand. The light was getting ever so bright, his body wasn't giving up. The collar was fueling off the emptiness, his finger was centimeters from the pearl, his body wasn't tiring out, with no emotion, not even fate can stop him, his arms went around the key hole, the sand stopped, the light faded, and the room was becoming empty. He jumped out from the disintegrated reality of the room, broke the door, and sledded out with the piece in hand. He walked to his master, "Lord, I bring you the final piece," he kneeled and kissed his feet, " I hope that this satisfies you." "Yes, yes," he looked to one of the 'hoodlums' and bit his lip a bit, "we, now, my pet, must go out and put it together... now, to the north pole..." Charlie only heard the words and in the blink of an eye they were gone. Janie just laid there, and now that the pearl was gone, the temple was rapidly collapsing. Regardless of the pain, she really had nothing to push her, death was an option that had been lost since before she could remember. Like any immortal, she often thought of killing herself, she then realized she never could. She realized, then and there, that with misery, suicide leaves you in a tunnel, no way out except death, and then of course, when death is taken away, we're violent, ticking time bombs, that just tick, and never go off. "Bloody, bastards..." she screamed out, "I want to die!" her eyes began to sob a bit, "Is that to much to ask..." In a flash, Unia had reappeared, and grabbed her bickering daughter, "She's being delusional again." she spoke out to her daughter. She teleported away with her daughter back to California, they had unfinished business to attend to... A few minutes later, back at their house in California, Janie was in placed in recovery, she was badly wounded, and they would need to both be at their best to follow through with a plan. They needed to get their hands on the mirror... they'll have to get in contact with Father Time. "Gosh, I hate that old man," Janie rolled her eyes, "he watches people at ANY time of their lives..." "Its his job," Unia pointed out, "regardless of how much he abuses it...." In a matter of hours, they were feeling better and went off to a dimensional door somewhere, deep in their home. There home had upon layers and layers of lower levels under the shop. It was so dark the deeper they went, that most people would have easily gotten lost. They had finally reached an old door, behind boxes full of merchandise, which was a light blue with a hint of white, an almost cloudy color through out the whole door. "We call upon time itself, and the father over it, to seek and despair a timely demise...." Unia screamed out the chant, then put her hand on the knob. A loud thunder was heard, and the door was opened, to a brightly lit room, their eyes stunned by the light. They walked forward, as their eyes grew more used to the amount of light, and took a look around, the place stretched endlessly in all direction, the door behind them had space behind it as well. Their were shelf upon shelfs of sand clocks, each with different names, some near running out, others just beginning. These are the representations of the time from one's birth and death, for every moment is known before our death. Janie and Unia walked further and further in, they hated this place, almost as much as they hated father time. They even saw their own sand clocks, their sand was trapped in a fixture, it was solid, never moving. They had eventually reached the old man's throne, the man himself, Father time, erm, happy, to see them... Janie and Unia hadn't seen him in a while, he an old, frail man, with a white, long beard that he dragged around. He was skinny, almost starved, he wore little glasses and walked around on a cane, very agile and quickly. He wore a blue and white robe, a silver cape, and a mushroom shaped, blue, hat. "A, lushes ladies, I know what you seek. I watch over time, I know when your awake, asleep, I watch all everywhere always, you need not speak..." "Look you old man," Janie twitched at his rhyming, "we don't have time for your pick up lines, we don't have the time..." "Why, Janie, your looking as good as ever, and I know the changes in the time stream has caused an endeavor." Unia spoke up, "We need the..." "Mirror," Father time spoke, " you need to save the chain wearer?" "Can you lend it to us?" Unia went on. "why, for you two, why not, but when I get it back, there better not be a single cracked spot... "Very well," they all agreed, as father time winked his eye at them. Janie and Unia sighed, but were handed a mirror, made of sand glass, fashioned by father time. They were glad to finally leave the place, but they, still, out of gratitude, waved him goodbye. Once, back in their dimension, they closed the door, gathered supplies, and rushes to the north Pole, they were going to save Charlie, and prevent them from opening the portal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment