Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prologue

3 new clans rise to power after the destruction of the others. The problems, war, and death they face might cause a defeat unimaganable to any cat, from a Starclan hunter to a Fireclan kit.

Chapter 2 - Prologue

Chapter 2 - Prologue


The she-cat padded up to the forest that was sprayed in blood from the previous cat wars, her feathery white tail flowing in the soft breeze.

“Wingstar,” meowed the silver tabby she-cat that slowly padded up behind her.

Wingstar nodded, “Yes Lightstar, this is it.”

Lightstar came up beside her, “But-” she couldn't finish though despair flashed through her glittery amber eyes.

A brown tabby leapt beside them swishing her tail, “We are too late…”

Lightstar looked away as Wingstar mewed, “We are, young Brightstar.”

Wingstar looked down and the other two cats did the same.

“Wingstar!” yowled a dark gray tom from the other side of the clearing, “The others are hungry and thirsty! We must stop!”

Wingstar lifted her head and nodded, “Alright Stonefur. Lead them up.”

Stonefur replied with a flick of his tail and bounded off.

Stonefur returned, and behind him, a writhing mass of cats followed.

As the three leaders went their separate ways, the crowd of cats parted as if they knew exactly what to do. And they did.

Unbeknownst to the other two leaders, each of them uttered to themselves the most recent and bone-chilling prophecy, “Though the path no more than death itself, the dead will show the way.”




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaimundoXKyo on March 21, 2006, 10:43:49 AM

RaimundoXKyo on
RaimundoXKyoI'm sooo sorry it's so short. Chapter one will be up soon, tomorrow probably. Plz comment!