Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who is she?

This is a story about Sparky and his mate, 220, aka thunder and how love can concur everything.

Chapter 2 - Who is she?

Chapter 2 - Who is she?






Disclaimer: I do not own lilo and stitch or its characters













All these events are happened before Angel but my story goes into that time period. ~Raimundofreak22~












The streets were bare in Kawaii and many things were destroyed. The only things in the streets were Lilo, stitch, and a blue female copy of sparky.





Lilo: Experiment #221? Oh you mean Sparky





Experiment: Sparky? Who is this Sparky? I need Experiment #221, and if you do not bring me to him, you will pay.





Stitch: Naga. (He stepped in front of Lilo in case this experiment was desperate to find Sparky.)





Experiment: You will not tell me? Fine then you will pay.





The experiment charged at stitch and he picked lilo up and brought her to a safe place.





Lilo: Ill call Jumba, ok stitch. Ill tell him to bring an experiment container.





Stitch: Ih





Lilo ran to a pay phone and called the house and told Jumba what to do. He quickly drove to the area they were in.





Stitch jumped in front of the experiment and prepared for a tough battle.





Stitch: why do you want to find Sparky?





Experiment: I want to find Sparky for reasons you shouldnt know.





She fired a blast of energy from her paws at Stitch and he dodged it and charged the experiment. She fired everything at stitch, but he always dodged it. When he was close enough he tacked the experiment and pinned her to the ground.





Stitch: there now you cant blast me with those beams from your paws.





Experiment: Ha. You think thats my only attack.





The electricity between her antennas started to surge. Both antennas turned a bright blue and shocked stitch.





Stitch: OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! He was blasted to the other end of the street.





Experiment: Ha Ha Ha. You dont think Sparky was the only experiment built to shock people, do you?





Stitch: Well, now I dont.





At this time Jumba pulled up in his red buggy.





Jumba: 626, here is being container for capturing experiment.





Stitch: Okie taka.





And he grabbed the container and headed toward the experiment.





Lilo: Jumba what experiment is this?





Jumba: Well, let Jumba take a look. (He looks over at the experiment and stitch fighting.) Ah, looks like Experiment #2&





He would have continued if a blast of energy didnt just miss his head.





Jumba: Whoa, maybe jumba and little girl find safe place to watch battle.





*Back with Stitch and Experiment*






Experiment: Why wont you take me to Experiment #221!!!!!





Stitch: Because hes my cousin and I want to keep him safe.





Experiment: Wait& (She stopped in her tracks) you think I wan to hurt him. No you see Im his m&





She didnt get to finish, Stitch had put the container over her and trapped her inside.





Experiment: Hey& what are you doing! Let me out. No!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!





Lilo: Stitch, nice job! You caught the experiment. Hey jumba what one is this experiment.





Jumba: Oh yes, I did not get to finish before because I was rudely interrupted. (He looked over to the experiment who just looked very proud of herself) This is experiment #220. She is designed to cause large thunder storms that can destroy enemies at sea. She can shoot thunder from her paws and also can give he enemies and electrical shock like experiment #221.





Stitch: Yea, I found that out the hard way.





220: thats what you get when you tackle me!





Lilo: but why was she after Sparky.





Jumba: She wasnt after 221 to hurt him, she is his mate.





Lilo: his what?





Jumba: his mate. They are meant to have offspring by means of having se&





Stitch: HIS BUGI- BOU!!!





Lilo: oh ok meat you back home.





They watched lilo leave an when she was gone stitch gave jumba a dirty look and a soft punch.





Stitch: YOU DONT TELL A LITTLE GIRL ABOUT SEX!!!!!





Jumba: Why? She will probably be having it when she grows into a bigger girl





Stitch: AWWW& why did you have to tell me that. Now Ive got a disturbing image in my head, thank you, thank you so much. And may I add&ewwwww.





The three took the experiment to their home and were the experiment would spend the night.





Lilo: So you were created for thunder storms huh. I think I will name you, Thunder.





Thunder: Oh, I like that name. Thank you lilo.





Lilo: No problem Thunder. If I let you out of your container, do you promise not to run away?





Thunder: I promise.





Lilo: OK





She let Thunder out of her container and showed he the box she would be sleeping in.





Thunder: Thank you lilo.





Lilo: No problem. Tomorrow well take you to Sparky.





Thunder: OK





Lilo went to bed and Thunder hoped into her pre- made bed. Before she went to bed thunder sent an electro- magnetic signal through the air by sending thunder through her antennas and into the air.





*At the light house with Sparky*






Sparky was just settling the electric wires to his antennas and sending enough electricity to last the night, when his antennas caught a blue electro- magnetic signal





Sparky: I recognize that signal anywhere& 220.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment