Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Untitled

Now that sakura knows her feelings for Sayoran, She wants to express her love in a kiss. Dose sayoran feel the same way? enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Untitled

Chapter 2 - Untitled
A/N: Okay ya, so the last chapter was a little dramamtic. I gotta admit. so prepare for more drama! muhahaha! I gotta stop that..
I should hurry up with these reviews or else I'm gonna miss Beyblade, read chappie!
~*~

Chapter 11

Maybe he was right about going to see Tyson.
Hilary thought, as she headed down the hill.
…I want to explain a few things to him. To Tyson.
Slowly, Hilary headed down to the beach, looking left and right for a curtain dark-haired capped boy.
“He’s not here…” Hilary murmured, looking over the ocean.
A vivid image appeared in front of her.
Hilary blinked.
The vivid image was gone.
She guessed it was just a gull flying low, or maybe a misty wind. But Hilary could have sworn she saw a figure, maybe a ghost in front of her.
Hilary stared wide-eyed, seeing the figure appear again, looking out onto the ocean. The figure was a vivid image of Tyson. Or maybe a memory of him.

Hilary could see him almost as clearly as she could see ghosts, or bit-beasts. His jacket was blowing in the wind along with his hair. His cap was perfectly in place. Hilary blinked again.
Maybe this was a memory, a memory of the beach…
Then, the memory of Tyson spoke. It was almost as if the ocean breeze was talking to her, whispering in her ear.
“Why doesn’t she love me…?” The memory whispered, carrying onto Hilary’s ears and making her gasp.
“Tyson…” Hilary murmured, stepping up to his ghost, reaching out.
“I didn’t mean to hurt you, really-“
But before she could finish, the memory faded. Along with the gust of wind.
Hilary knew now that she had to talk to Tyson.
As she ran down the beach, little did she know that Kai was watching her from the hill.

~*~
Heh, everyboady obviously knows by now that Tyson likes Hilary, ne? ^^ So Review and tell me if you thought this chapter was dramatic, and add in your own comments!
So, guess what guys, the next chapter to come is THE LAST CHAPTER! exciting eh? unfortunatly, I couldn't finnish it today, but I'll try tommorrow! And only then when Beyblader-grl gives me more of her cookies! *munches on cookies* So Review, *huggles* luv ya!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment