Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Look over there ! whoops sorry

Why Gan Ning should not wear bells .really funny please read.(one shot)

Chapter 1 - Look over there ! whoops sorry

Chapter 1 - Look over there ! whoops sorry
                        


                                Mr. Whiskers
        


Not a long time ago Gan Ning was on a midnight campaign against wei secretly and was hiding in the bushes.The bells around his neck jingling sofltly as he moved his bush,his # 1 tactic from his oh-so-brilliant-mind,and finally he spied his target...a really fat looking drunken wei officer. Xiahou Yuan.He paused thinking that the bells around his neck were TOO loud!


"damn , I should have listened to zhou yu..." he thought to himself silently cursing in his mind.

Xiahou yuan DID hear the ringing!

"hey bro, did you hear that ringing?"

"no,xiahou yuan I didnt it must be the beer you drank."

"but dun!...are you sure? do you see anything?"

"THATS NOT FUNNY!...im going home..."

And Xiahou Dun left his brother ALL ALONE in the darkness.Xiahou yuan completely forgot about the loss of one of his brothers eyes andregretted that comment dearly on top of that ,being a complete sissy ,thought that there was something and his paranoia was not helping.

"hello?"

In the bushes there was yet ANOTHER jingling.

"...*gasp* mr. Whiskers? IS THAT YOU! I THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME ! YOU CAME BACK !YAY! I LOVE YOU MR.WHISKERS!"

And with that Xiahou Yuan ran like his life depended on it straight toward the bushes.As the song "reunited" plays in the bacround as Xiahou Yuan attempts to run gan ning is scared shootless.

"Zhou yu why didnt you force me!" gan ning cried in his mind

But alas, too late...Gan Ning then felt his body being jolted up into a death grip of joy known only to Xiahou Yuan as a "hug".As Gan Ning Gasped for air Xiahou Yuan FINALLY let go of him.relizing the "kitty's" size Xiahou Yuan ,who could not see in the darkness ,said:

"wow...you've been taken very good care of...youre so big and...strong!...
your like a short tree with no branches!"

Gan Ning sweat dropped and almost screamed but relizing that Xiahou Yuan could not see him decided to stay quiet.As Xiahou Yuan started poking that "cat" he was alerted all of a sudden.

"wow...you're like...a male tree...with soft moss on your head...thats spiky...what have they been feeding you?"

"umm...meow?"

Gan Ning in his scruffy rough pirtae voice tried ,quite poorly, to imitate a cat while holding in his screams.

"WOW! you're one screwy sounding kitty! haha! I know! lets give you a bath!"

"oh...shoot!" gan ning thought in his head as alot of panic sank in.he started looking around for any signs of wu but there were just "tree's...zhou yu,bushes and some...ZHOU YU?!"

Zhou yu, who had a very broad grin around his face was sitting there and had been watching the whole thing and even worse...so was the rest of Wu...Gan Ning was ready to cry, this was by far the MOST embarrasing thing ,aside from that time when he got drunk and put on xiao qiaos make up and da qiao's skirt and started dancing...but thats a whole other story!, but now he wasnt drunk and his reputation was seriously screwed.

Xiahou Yuan then went away for a second ,supposedly getting water for "mr.whiskers".With this Gan Ning ran away with the speed of light to where all of Wu sat...laughing there heads off.

"mr.whiskers!" sun ce jeered in this really high voice,like he inhaled helium or something, and all of wu fell on the floor laughing...?!...EVEN ZHOU TAI?! I thought that guy was quiet!...grrr.

i think even sun jian was laughing too.And then we heard...

"MR .PUFFY?...IS THAT YOU? YOU BROUGHT YOUR FREINDS! YAY NOW WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER!"

oh my god...it was sima yi...in purple fan covered pajama's and he was running toward us...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"nd that was the last "day campaign" that Wu ever did...it was safer when they can see us.In the end , wasnt made fun of seeing as everyone else endured it too...oh yeah! except for xiao qiao who is calling everyone mr.whiskers...wierd-@$$!"


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment