Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WAKE UP!

random morning habits of the dynasty characters.also funny.

Chapter 1 - WAKE UP!

Chapter 1 - WAKE UP!
ORDINARY DAY


It was a normal if anything for our dynasty warrior freinds.It was morning (modern day time) and everyone was awake...except...

"xiahou yuaaaaaaannn...WAKE UP XIAHOU YUANNNNN!...BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!" it was indeed ,as I said ,a regular morning...for the xiahou's at least.so as xiahou dun continued to scream at his brother quite the opposite happend at another house...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SO BEAUTIFUL!...lalala!" sings zhang he. Butterfly wings bouncing up and down as he dances.then he sees the animal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
its so grotesque!...kill it!..."he waits..."shoo"...he waits some more."um...go away?"

animal says "screeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" and promply jums on zhang he.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!" Cries zhang he

and then...he woke up...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----hmmm? im alive? in my...BEAUTIFUL room? YAY!" squels zhang he as he hugs his stuffed animal (butterfy...with matching PJ's)

"is everything all right?" someone says from behind the door

Zhang he gets oput of bed and dances his way toward the door. "yes?"the person behind the door says "hello? zhang he?" . "everything is beauuuuuttttiiiiffullllllllllll!" zhang he cries as he opens the door to find the whole of his building standing behind the door.

"umm...wheres the fire?" asks cao cao

"i thought maybe there was a spider..." says xiahou dun, who is holding a fly swater.

"this better be important ...i need my beauty sleep..." says a drowsy zhen ji.

and the they all ran away to go back to there respective rooms.EXCEPT...dian wei..."hey...if it makes you feel better...do you have any nair i could borrow? HAHA! get it?? NAIR...IM BALD...? hello?" and zhang he sweatdrops and shuts the door in dian weis face."IT WAS A JOKE!...JEEZ!" dian wei says (slightly muffled) and storms back to his room.


So after that strange encounter we meet a quite weird morning wake up call from a certin wanna-be-pirate...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"gan ning?...GET THE HELL OUT OF THE SHOWER!!!!!" gan li ,gan ning's sister, screamed through the door."1 more minute!" the reply came from behind the door.

"THATS WHAT YOU SAID 4 HOURS A GO!!" finally the door opened.(Hair spikey as ever.)

"jeez!...cant a guy get some privacy...hey...your face is all red."

"its from yelling at YOU!"

"yeah, whatever..."

"...GAN NING!"

"what?"

"theres a LAKE IN HERE! what did you do?"

Then, relizing the paranoid look on his face li dicided to take advantage of a little habit of her brothers that she will never forget.


"heh heh...playing sailboats with your toys again were we? heh heh...soooo...THATS WHY YOUR HAIR IS SPIKED UP! trying to stash them in there huh?"

"WHAT?! I do not...that was last year!"

"ning..."

"yea?"

"your 18...COME ON! 17 is still not a good age for playing boats!...what are you a pirate?!"

Then , in defeat, gan ning slithered off to his room muttering in-coherant things to his sister and dragging his feet.Li grinned at the fact that she usually won over arguments with her brother this was nothing but acomplisment was always satisfactory thus she went in and took a shower with a triumphant look on her face.


It seemed that gan ning has many enemies,right? for example guan ping, there scuffles about who had which hair first and ling tong for beating his father at a drinking contest.speaking of ling tong...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"1...2...3...ughhhh...ther is no way i'll ever get strong enough to beat gan ning...oh well gotta get buff anyway..." ling tong thought to himself while attempting (keyword) to do push ups.poking at his weak flabby arms he started to day dream about him beating up on gan ning and restoring honor to his father (which is kind of funny becase,tell me, what exactly is the honor of drinking!? ) but much to his depresion his thoughts were interupted by the door slowly opening .

"uh oh...umm..."

after quick thinking (a rare moment for ling tong!) he decided on the following plan.He quickly got on all fours and said quickly...

"405...406...407...oh hi dad...410...just doing my push-ups!...415..." then finally looking at his father he saw something else...

"pheonix?!" he said looking at, not his father, but his dog pheonix , named after his favorite nunchucks.sweatdropping he picked up his dog and shared a rare cuddly moment, unfortunetly he did not here the door opening again...

"LING TONG?! what are you doing to pheonix? I thought you said you were gonna do push-ups in the morning?!god...slacking huh?...and stop cuddling with the dog...he's a pekinise and youre gonna crush him...what were you even doing? oi, sometimes im afraid my son is becoming more and more of a fruit everyday...if I find another girly shirt in your closet theres hell to pay!"

"bu-"

Without the chance to speak his dad picked up the dog and drowsily walked of.Much to ling tongs lament he had cought him at the wrong time...even worse...his dad thinks he's gay...all he could do to comfort himself was laugh a bit when he remembered walking in on his father singing like a virgin in high heels...but then a thought hit him...

"how did he know about that my pink flower power shirt?"


Unlike the hellish day that Ling Tong had, the qiao's actually were having a good day...okay fine, maybe an okay day...in other words...they were having trouble too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ahh what a beautiful day..."

Da Qiao an early riser was taking deep breathes in the crisp morning air and smiling to herself.unlike her sister...


"SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE"

"GAH!"

Da Qiao was almost pivoted out the window by her sisters snore.she laughed slightly and went to her closet deciding on what to wear.After picking a blue skirt and white shirt she went to go wake up her sister...*SLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*. Da Qiao never saw it coming. we dont know how but xiao qiao actually SLAPPED her sister mid-sleep...what the heck? Da blinked her eyes a bit and then sighed...figuring as it was summer vacation she decided it was better if she let her sister sleep.siting on the window again she sighed once more and watched the sunrise...

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING SIS!"

suddenly a very bouncy Xiao Qiao grabbed Da's shoulders and shook them violently from behind.

"did someone hit you? you have a hand print on your face?!"

Da almost slapped Xiao but her calm nature chose another way...

"yeah...do you think i should hit them back?"

"OF COURSE!"

"good..."

*SMACK*

"ooooooowwwwiiiieeeesss,,,what didja do that for!?"

"hey,...it was your advice"

now throughly confused xiao shrugged and made her way to her closet...after 20 min. of searching xiao finally said...

"heyyy wheres my pink flower power shirt?"





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The suns also had a weird morning

"hey shang xiang"

"yea ce?"

"see this picture?"

"yea"

"is it a guy or a girl?"

"i dont know"

"guess"

"umm...girl?"

"nope! guy!"

"that was my next guess"

"what else was there ,stupid"

"hermaphradite."

"hrema- what?"

"half-man half-woman...hermaphradite."

"like this picture?"

"is he part woman?"

"...he has a chest"

"like lu xun?"

"exactly"

And so on the conversation went untill sun ce associated hermaphradite with lu xun in an instant.

somewhere else...

"ACHOO!" *sniffle*..."someones talking about me..."

And with that lu xun starts lighting and unlighting his lighter out of habit...much like biting your nails.

"it's so hard having a chest...i dont know how zhen ji does it...man especially girls with macromastia..."

*shudders*

10 min. later

*ring ring *

"hi...is this lu xun?"

"umm...yeah do you need something?"

"..."

"..."

"HERMAPHRIDITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*click*

"WHAT THE HELL?!"


10 days later...

"hello? is this sun ce?"

"yo,wazzup?"

"...HERMAPHRADITE!"

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!????"

*CLICK*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment