Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Plan B

This was the first humor fanfic. The MK gang is tired of the Tournaments so they decide to use the Video Dating service. The fun really begins when everyone finds out Raiden's dark secret...

Chapter 2 - Plan B

Chapter 2 - Plan B


Mortal Kombat: Video Dating Alliance

Chapter 2: Plan B.

When we last saw our so called Heroes…They were in quite a predicament. Everyone found out that Raiden is a 10,000 year old virgin. Johnny got shocked the hell up. Liu Kang slips, screamed and crashed. Oh! And some sort of lame alliance was born. And also when hope seemed to be so close Johnny ruined everything. And now here is the next chapter of Mortal Kombat: Video Dating Alliance.

Raiden: Ok, Plan B.

Sonya: (Confused) What's Plan B?

Raiden: We by the Camera!

Sonya: Great! But there is one problem.

Raiden: Which is?

Sonya: Where do we by the camera?

Raiden: o.o …

Sonya: Well?

Raiden: Uhm…I…er…uuuuuhhh… (Saw a spaper that says Big KMart) There! (Picks up the paper and showed it to Sonya.)

Sonya: Big Kmart?

Raiden: (Smiling) YUP!

Sonya: That's the lamest idea I've heard. Still we've got nothing, so let's go.

And so Raiden and gang decided to head to Big Kmart, let's just hope things go as planned. But I have a feeling this will be their greatest challenge. If you know what I mean! Meanwhile inside Big Kmart everybody was just having an ordinary day. Or so they thought…

Cashier Lady: Thank you, come again. (Rumble) What's that?

Everyone headed for the entrance to find out what making the rumbling. If only they knew what was heading their way.

Costumer: I think I see something! And it's headed this WAY!

Raiden: CHARGE!! (Yelled Raiden as Jax played the cavalry theme)

Everyone ran out of the way as Raiden and the gang charged right in to the store. They stopped in the main lobby.

Raiden: Alright team, we'll spread out and search for the video camera. Now GO!

The gang spread out to search for a video camera, they search trough out the store. They still haven't found a video camera since this is a huge store. Hopefully they'll have better luck than Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Since they are headed for a smelly situation!

Scorpion: Man, I can't believe how big this store is. It's like another realm in here.

Sub-Zero: Yeah, I know what you mean, Huh?

Scorpion: What's wrong?

Sub-Zero: I think we found what we are looking for.

Scorpion: Really!

Sub-Zero: Yup, look up ahead.

Scorpion looked the way Sub-Zero told him and saw the video cameras. Both of them smiled behind their masks.

Scorpion: Yes we found the video cameras! And we found it them before the virgin did.

Sub-Zero: Virgin? OH! You mean Raiden.

Scorpion: Yup!

S-Z, S: (Smirks) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sub-Zero: MAN! How lame is that!

Scorpion: I know, how can anyone be a 10,000 year old virgin? (Both of them continued to laugh) hehe, ok enough laughing, let's get that camera.

Sub-Zero: WHAIT! (Holds Scorpion by his shoulder)

Scorpion: What, What's wrong?

Sub-Zero: Look.

The time Sub-Zero and Scorpion wasted laughing the way was blocked by a lot of costumers.

Sub-Zero: The way is blocked!

Scorpion: So? We just blast through them.

Sub-Zero: No, there are too many.

Scorpion: SO WHAT THE HECK DO WE DO?

Sub-Zero: I guess there is no other way…We must go through the (Gulp) perfume department.

Scorpion: ARE YOU MAD! THERE'S NO WAY IM GOING IN THERE!

Sub-Zero: Get a hold of your self (Slaps Scorpion) it's the only way. So are you with me?

Scorpion: Sure, but I still don't like the idea.

Sub-Zero: Me neither, (takes a deep breath) HAAAAAAAA!!!

Sub-Zero and Scorpion charged in to the perfume department, only to be engulfed by perfume salesmen. They sprayed perfume on both of them without mercy and they also tried to make them buy the perfume. The smell was unbearable and also too strong for our ninjas. And the real bad new are that they haven't reached the center of the department.

Sub-Zero: (Cough) STENCH… TOO… STONG (Gasping for air) … LOOSING… CONCIOUS… MUST… HOLD… (Cough) ON! (Falls to the ground)

Scorpion: (Crying) Come on buddy, DON'T GIVE UP NOW! (Cough)

Sub-Zero: (Cough) Go on without me! (Cough)And tell Frost I kind of like her. FAREWELL CRUEL WORLD!

Scorpion: I now you can't carry the burden of the perfumes, and I can't carry it for you…BUT I CAN CARRY YOU! COME ON! (Places Sub-Zero over his shoulders)

Suddenly Annie Lennox appeared out of nowhere and began so sang the theme where Sam carries Froddo.

Annie Lennox: (singing) What can you see, On the horizon? Why do the white gulls call? (The salesmen sprayed her with perfumes, she chokes and dies.)

Scorpion: Well, so much for a emotional scene…

Scorpion continues to carry Sub-Zero to the end of the department. He was determent to reach the end.

Sub-Zero: My life is flashing before my eyes. And all I can see is me fighting in the tournaments. Man my life suck!

Scorpion: Just hold on; remember that we must see if Raiden looses his 10,000 year old virginity!

Sub-Zero: I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Scorpion: NO! Don't look at the light!

Sub-Zero: I can't help it! (Sniff) It's so beautiful!

Scorpion: Look Sub-Zero, we made it. WE MADE IT!

Sub-Zero: Really! Well you can drop me off now.

Scorpion: HUH!?

Yes its true, Sub-Zero faked the whole dying scene. Let's see what happens.

Scorpion: You mean, you faked the whole dying scene?

Sub-Zero: Yup.

Scorpion: And you made me carry you on my shoulders!

I think Scorpion is beginning to lose it.

Sub-Zero: Yup.

Scorpion: And you got me to show my sensitive side! AND! You also got Annie Lennox killed!

Sub-Zero: Uhhh…The sensitive took me by surprise, and I didn't expect that Annie Lennox appeared and getting killed by perfume...So your not angry (Gulp) right…

Scorpion: COME HERE!

Scorpion throws his spear at Sub-Zero, pulls him over and gave him a hell of an upper cut that send him back to the perfume department.

Sub-Zero: IIIIII'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY! (Screamed Sub-Zero as he flew through the air and falls back in the perfume department)

Perfume Salesman: Hey everyone, we got a new costumer!

Sub-Zero: NO! NOT THE PERFUME! ANYTHING BUT THE PERFUME (Gets sprayed) NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Scorpion: YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE!! Now to buy the video camera, Huh! What's this?

When Scorpion turned to buy the video camera he found a sign that said.

“Sorry but we moved to the east section of the store”

Scorpion could not believe it, after he went through hell at the perfume department, now the moved the video cameras to another section of the store.

Scorpion: (Darth Vader voice tone) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meanwhile, in the east section, Raiden, Havik, Hotaru and Mileena continue their search for the, you know what!

Raiden: Did you hear something?

Mileena: What is it?

Raiden: Sounded like a scream. Maybe I'm just hearing things.

Hotaru: Raiden, I believe I have found the video cameras you were searching for.

Havik: HEY! How come you found them first?

Hotaru: Because I'm smarter than you.

Havik: (Grumble) show off….

Raiden: Enough lets just go.

Five minutes later…

Raiden: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT SELL US THE V.C.?

Salesman: I am sorry but its store policy.

Raiden: What store policy?

Salesman: Read the sign and you'll find out.

Raiden and the others looked at the sign that said. “By store policy, no items will be sold to any creatures from others realms.”

Salesmen: As you can see I cannot sell you the video camera.

Raiden: Listen to me you prick! We've come a long way to buy the video camera. And as a costumer I demand that you sell me the video camera.

Salesmen: I am sorry sir but I can't.

Raiden: (Sigh) Look, we can either do this the easy way or the Mileena way.

Salesman: What's the Mileena way?

Raiden: Glad you asked. Mileena, it's all yours.

Mileena walks to the counter in a seducing way. She places her hands on top of the salesman chest. And I bet you know what is coming.

Salesman: Uhm, Ma'am! Please do not do that.

Mileena: Why? Don't you like me? Don't you want a little kiss?

Salesman: Y-Yes.

Hotaru: You'll be sorry!

Havik: Shhh!

Mileena took the mantel that covered her tarkatan features. And as you would have guessed the salesman screamed like a dog.

Salesman: AAAAAAAHHHH!

Mileena: Give me some sugar baby! (Said Mileena as she jumped on top of the salesman and started to kiss him.

Hotaru: I don't think he deserve that?

Havik: What? Of course he did, he was like you.

Hotaru: What do you mean by that?

Havik: He followed rules. And look where it got him…Do you think he's having a heart attack?

Raiden: I don't know but he's screaming alright. (Looks over the counter) I think she's having sex with him? Or maybe she is raping him…poor bastard.

Havik: REALLY! (Pushes Raiden out of the way) Whoa! I didn't know she could do that! (Climbs on top of the counter) I'm coming in!

Raiden: What are you doing?

Havik: I want some of what she is serving! Hey Hotaru I bet you can't do this. BANZAI!

Mileena: OH! Havik you beastie you!

Hotaru: OH YEAH! I'll show you! (Jumps over the counter)

Mileena: The more the merrier I'd always say!

Raiden: O.O… ok I'll guess I'll just take the camera and go. See you guys at the Wu Shi Academy. (Walks away)

Mileena: Don't wait up. OH! Naughty boy!

Now that Raiden finally got the video camera, all that he needs are the videos, which Sonya is already got. As she walked to the exit she saw Raiden with the video camera.

Sonya: Hey, Raiden! I see you finally got the camera.

Raiden: Yeah…so it seems.

Sonya: Aren't you going to tell me how you found it?

Raiden: No…

Sonya: Sure you don't want to tell me?

Raiden: Not a good idea. Trust me.

Sonya: If you say so.

Raiden: Where's Jax?

Sonya: Oh, he's getting a ride. I think that's him, lets go.

Our so-called Heroes have some how conquered Big Kmart and found the video camera and some tapes. Find out what happens on the next episode of Mortal Kombat: Video Dating Alliance.

Johnny: (Still tied to the pole) COME BACK! YOU FORGOT TO UNTIE MEEEEEEE!
































Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jozie-Chan on July 14, 2006, 1:00:39 PM

Jozie-Chan on
Jozie-ChanOMG LMFAO!!!! THAT WAS HALARIOUS! OMG!!! poor sub lmao

i've done that in the mall before..it's lotsa fun XD

PuffBubble on March 9, 2006, 4:40:19 AM

PuffBubble on
PuffBubbleThis is one of the FUNNYEST stories I have ever read! ^-^

BigBro910 on March 2, 2006, 2:14:49 PM

BigBro910 on
BigBro910FUNNY STORY!!! sub: (gulp) right
scorpion: GET OVER HERE sub: IM SSSOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! XD

DarkDP on December 1, 2005, 6:03:18 PM

DarkDP on
DarkDPROFL perfume killing department! good stuff, and I never get tired of that Darth Vader scream! good job

dannylov10 on November 30, 2005, 6:47:16 AM

dannylov10 on
dannylov10LOL!!!!