Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Saterdays in Ireland

this is my ferst idea for TSS. TSS Fanfic hope you enjoy!!!! (including me)I LOVE DOYLE!!!!) chps1 and 2 are up

Chapter 1 - The Saterdays in Ireland

Chapter 1 - The Saterdays in Ireland
A pair of kids, a komodo dragon, and a half-monky half-cat were playing a game when the girl ran off into the forest, a black and white haired boy following her.He looked arownd and ran strait.The girl looked down from a tree and jumped down and ran the oppesit way.She came across a huge 2 tailed cat.It stared at her, turned arownd, dug up a plant, put it in a basket, piked it up and quikly ran away.She stood there for a moment and then followd it. "Wadi! Wadi!" the boy called. "Zak!Zak! We have to show your parants something!"Wadi yelled to Zak as she ran past him."I'll explain on the way to camp!!!!" "Not right now, Wadi.' Doc Saturday was saying.Wadi was trying to tell the Saturdays what she had seen. "But,but-" she was interupted. "Wadi we'er trying to trake down a cat like cripted." Drew Satuday said."Supposidly dangres." Wadi quiky yelled that she knows where it is. Evreyone looked at her in suprise. "So where is the cat cripted? Wadi."Zac asked. "Follow me." she said as she ran into the forest again.She lead them to a cave on a cliff.She pointed up, the cats tail was just disappiring.Drew and Doc smiled.Wadi ran ahead, but Zac and Doye chaut up with her."Believe you will like this Mr.Saturday."Wadi yelled as she saw a light ahead. When the light hit them thay could not belive there eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on March 30, 2012, 6:02:07 AM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlWow really good I love it