Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Hope



In 2005 Angel Grove and the Power Coins are out there, broken, awaiting their other halves. When Roki and Zita Repulsa take residence in the Palace on the Moon six ordinary young people find themselves in the middle of a Z Putty attack. They become Power Rangers. It is then up to them to complete the other halves of their coins and defend the world against Evil.

Chapter 1 - The New Hope

Chapter 1 - The New Hope
Angel Grove, California, 2006
The Angel Grove Youth Center had come under new management a few years ago when a young man named Winter Baker and his grandmother, Mai bought it. They began to remodel it saving it from mediocrity. They restored its insides to the former glory. Within six months the doors had opened and people began to trickle back in. Not only was the Juice bar reopened, selling food as well as drinks, coffees and teas, but they also had an arcade, theater room, and areas for martial arts and gymnastics training.

Autumn Baker, fresh faced and recently graduated from Reefside High, had come to join her brother that summer and was working on her own artistic brand of decorations. Power Rangers. All the teams Angel Grove had known, drawn in her own hand, adorned cups, plates, containers and the walls.

Winter was a tall, lean man that was well toned and active. He had warm brown eyes and slightly messy brown hair. Autumn was also on the tall side, but softly curved. She shared her brother's brown eyes but her hair was red and cut into a cute flippy bob. Both siblings were often found wearing green camo and combat boots.

Though summer was coming to a close, they were still very busy during the day. Kids of all ages came not only to eat, but to work out, play video games or just hang with friends. The Youth Center was becoming a source of pride for both siblings and their Nanna.

Tai Stapleton walked into the Youth Center, carrying a long, slightly curved metallic red stick. Well, actually, it wasn't a stick, it was a katana forged by his own hand, with his grandfather's help. Tai was a tall, skinny not-completely-Asian-featured kid with dark brown eyes with the barest glints of red with spiky dark brown hair. He'd been off training and was on his way home. He'd decided to stop by the Youth Center for a cool drink.

He walked to the counter. He nodded slightly to the Bakers. "Ice tea," he ordered quietly. He wasn't usually big on words. He looked around as Winter went to fill his order. He knew most of the people that were around his age.

Sitting at a computer was the smartest girl at Angel Grove High, seventeen year old Wilhelmina Davis, and better known as Billie. She had honey colored blond hair, pulled into braided pigtails with bangs cut at an odd angle. She wore light blue glasses and her blue eyes were narrowed behind them as her fingers flew over the keyboard. "Just one more minute," she said to herself with a frown of sheer concentration.

Nathan Doyle watched her in reluctant fascination as he chewed on a Twizzler. He had no idea what she was doing and he wasn't sure it was fun judging by the look on her face. He was hoping any moment Wood would come through the door. He was older than his three closest friends. He'd been held back during the fourth grade because of his grades. When everyone else made fun of him for it, Wood and Danny and by extension Billie stood up for him and they'd been together ever since.

Nathan was what was termed emo. He wore pink converses, faded black jeans with a studded belt and a baggy tee-shirt with some obscure band splashed over the front. His naturally black hair was a little too long and his fringe fell over his eyes. "Gliiiiiitch. What are you doing?" he demanded with an exaggerated sigh.

"Can it, emo-boy," she said. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And what did I tell you about calling me Glitch?" she said, though a slight smile softened her remark.

Nathan grinned. He saw a flash of yellow outside and grinned again when he saw Wood's scooter parking. "Finally, here comes Wood," he said.

Wood Johnson was a cute black kid on the short side with freckles, smiling brown eyes and dreads. He walked into the Youth Center and waved to Autumn. She smiled and waved back.

"What's going on now?" Wood asked as he sat down near Nathan and Billie.

Nathan shrugged. "Beats me," he said.

Winter served Tai his tea. "Where's your other half?" he asked with a smile.

Tai didn't need to ask who Winter was referring to. "Off being Perfect I guess," he answered without rancor and grinned.

Rex Hart stomped in. Well, limped in. "Speak of the devil," Tai remarked. That earned him a glare. Rex was average tall boy with stylish black hair, dark eyes with the barest hints of gold and a fit body. He was not having a good day. He sat at the counter. "Give me the chocolatiest thing on the menu," he ordered.

Autumn raised her brows as she overheard that order. "Oh, my. Are you, ok, Rex?" she asked in concern and set about making him a triple chocolate sundae. With the training regimen the younger boy had, even she knew that something like that was not the usual.

Rex grunted. Tai cleared his throat. He and Rex went back to diapers. Rex trained along beside Tai in Bushido. Rex also trained in gymnastics, played various sports and was in a band. There was a reason Tai called him Mr. Perfect. "That bad, huh?" he asked.

Rex grunted again. He waited until he shoveled several mouthfuls of chocolate down his throat before speaking.

Wood whistled. "Wow. Rex Hart shoveling down ice cream. He almost looks like you, Nathan," he told his friend with a grin.

Nathan groaned. Wood was one of the few people who knew just how true that statement was. Nathan had been gymnastics for years. He and Rex often came up against each other at competitions.

Billie snickered but went back to what she was doing.

Rex got tired of Tai staring at him patiently. "Fine. I got kicked out of the band. I lost my contract to be in that video for Ivy Black. I fell down the stairs leaving the studio and hurt my knee. Lost my wallet somewhere along the way. Then on the bus over, some old pervert kept staring at me and to top it off, I'm eating this thing," he jabbed the ice cream with his spoon then continued eating it.

Tai actually managed not to laugh at his friend. "Wow. Sorry, dude. I know how much you were looking forward to the video," he said supportively.

Suddenly Billie gave a whoop of delight. "I did it! I won the laptop!" she declared.

Nathan looked at her and slapped a hand over his face. "All that for a laptop?"

"Don't you already have a laptop?" Wood ventured.

Billie frowned at them. "This isn't just any laptop. For hacking into the firewall of the Nodroz Corporation and helping them pinpoint weaknesses, I won a state of the art laptop that is light years ahead of this one," she said and checked the time. "I have to go to the park and meet the girl giving it to me. You guys want to come?" she asked, closing up her laptop.

"Yeah, because we're going to let you meet some strange person from the internet in the park by yourself," Nathan said and rolled his eyes.

Wood shook his head. "Like that would happen, Billie," he said.

Billie didn't remark. She took her laptop to Autumn and asked her to watch it for her.

Autumn gave her a smile. "Sure thing. You be careful," she admonished.

Billie gave a nod. She met Nathan and Wood at the door and the three of them walked out together.

Rex finished off his ice cream with a groan. "Oh man. I shouldn't have done that," he said and rubbed his face.

Tai snickered. "You think?" That earned him a dark scowl. He merely smiled. "Come on. Let's go work it off. We haven't sparred in a while," he said.

Rex nodded. "Good idea," he said. The two of them settled their tab and left the Youth Center as well.

Winter noticed Autumn biting on her bottom lip worriedly. "What is it, Tum?" he asked her.

She cringed slightly. "I'm...not sure." she admitted.

"If you want to go after them to make sure their ok, it is your break time," he said helpfully.

She gave a start then smiled at him. "A walk in the park would be a good idea," she said and gave him a jaunty wave and scurried out the door. She might be overreacting, but something about Billie's online thing seemed very fishy. Very fishy indeed.

-x-

A young man entered what seemed to an abandoned high tech facility. The area had seen better days, Not only did it appear as though it survived a war, but layers of dust covered everything. Billy Cranston shook his head. It was sad the place in such a state. "Ah, the great Command Center. What has become of you?" he mused quietly to himself.

Billy had spent the past few years on Aquitar. He was essentially ageless; he still looked no more than eighteen even though he had a family and a career there. He would be unable to stay on Earth for more than a year, but he had waited until his daughters were old enough to be without him for a time.

Several weeks ago he registered a disturbance recorded by the Command Center of the Power Rangers. It had taken that long to pack and make the trip. There was only one thing that would set off the Command Center's all but defunct security system after so long.

There was activity in the Palace on the Moon. He'd taken scans from his ship as he passed by and sure enough, there was activity. What that meant, however, he wasn't sure.

He spun around, hand going for the Aquitarian weapon strapped to his hip when he heard a noise.

"Billy?" Walking quietly through the Command Center was a young woman in her late twenties. She had distinct Asian features and her hair pulled up into buns on either side of her head. She wore a khaki skirt and a sedate yellow blouse. "It is you!" Trini Kwan declared.

Billy grinned. "Trini!" he said and rushed forward to envelope her.

"About time you two got here. I thought I was going to have to wait forever," a third voice intruded on their reunion. The blond youth and young woman looked around. The voice was familiar to them both but they didn't see anyone.

"Jason?" Billy asked.

A not quite tall man in his late twenties somehow managed to squeeze his bulk out of a small confined space in one wall. "Sorry, guys. I was after something," he said. He had dark brown hair and eyes and wore dark jeans and a tight red tee-shirt.

Trini beamed. "What are guys doing here?" she asked.

Jason Scott put the case on a cluttered console. "I've been in town for a couple of months opening a new Scott Dojo," he said. "I've been poking around the old place. I was here when it recorded the disturbance," he said looked at Billy meaningfully.

Trini put her hand on her hip. "And here I was feeling nostalgic since I've moved back to work at the high school," she said, watching Jason.

Billy gave her a smile. "Everything happens for a reason," he assured her. "Jason is that what I think it is?" he asked, watching the first ever Red Power Ranger trying to find an opening to the case.

Jason gave him an enigmatic smile. "I have a feeling they might be needed," he said and finally opened the case. The case housed six broken coins. Well, it was supposed to. "Half of each one is missing," he said.

"What?!" Billy and Trini said at once and rushed forward to see for themselves that indeed, half of each coin was missing.

-x-

Billie, Nathan and Wood walked through the park. She was supposed to meet her contact near a vendor of hokey native jewelry. She surveyed the area. "I don't see her," she complained.

"What does she look like?" Wood asked so that he could keep a look out as well.

"Kinda cute Asian girl. I don't know. I'll recognize her when I see her," she answered absently.

"Big help," Nathan complained. That earned him a narrow eyed frown. His response was a guiless grin at her. Wood looked at the sky as if beseeching patience.

Tai and Rex were taking a shortcut through the park when the first of the screams started. Both young men stopped and looked around. Gray humanoid creatures were setting on people in the park. Large golden Z’s adorned their chests.

"What on earth?" Tai gaped.

"Are those what I think they are?" Rex demanded.

"Doesn't matter. We have to help," Tai said and drew his sword from its sheath. The blade gleamed in the California sun. He tossed the sheath to Rex.

Though it seemed solid, Rex managed to stretch the sheath out into a small bo staff. They nodded to each other and jumped into the fray, protecting a nanny with a stroller from several of the featureless creatures.

Autumn watched the Z Putties surround Billie, Nathan and Wood. "Oh no," she said and rushed forward, years of karate training with her brother kicking in. She began to kick and hit Putties left and right.

Billie's eyes widened to impossible degrees as the faceless creatures. "Are you guys seeing this or is my caffeine levels getting low?" she asked them.

Wood took a fighting stance. He didn't really have any formal training but he wasn't the kid brother of Theodore Jay Jarvis Johnson without learning a thing or two. "Stay behind us, Billie," he said.

Nathan nodded. He wouldn't say he was a fighter but being considered that queer emo kid often called for some degrees of self-defense.

Z Putties pounced on the three teenagers. As Nathan and Wood began to engage them, Billie tried to scramble away. However, Billie was about as graceful as three-legged elephant. She stumbled back, and stepped wrong on an exposed root under a shading tree. She yelped as she fell to the ground.

She tried to scramble to her feet and ended up picking something up in her hand. Unfortunately, a Z Putty thought her inelegant sprawl was prime opportunity to attack her. She watched in horrified slow motion as it approached. There was a glint of metal and the Z Putty slide in half and disintegrated.

Tai now stood over her with a sword. He held a hand down to her. "I owe you a month of homework, Tai," she declared and took his hand.

Tai nodded as he hefted her to her feet. He spun quickly and took out several more Z Putties.

Rex and Autumn joined the little group now as Z Putties continued to surround them. "Smooth moves," Rex told Autumn with a wink.

She shook her head at him. "Thanks," she remarked. As one the five of them, with Billie in their center attacked the Putties again.

-x-

Deep within the Command Center, a bit of life spark as a flickering viewer begins to glow dimly. "Look! It's trying to show us something," Trini said and ran over to it and began to clean the dust off of it.

Billy moved over to it as well. He dusted off a panel near the viewer and used a tool from his belt to open it. He efficiently began to cross wires and boost the signal on the viewer.

"Putties!" Trini exclaimed as the scene in the park became clearer.

"Z Putties," Billy corrected. "Then it is as I feared. Roki and Zita are indeed taking up residence on the moon and following the evil footsteps of their parents," he said, shaking his head.

"Roki and Zita?" Trini asked.

Billy nodded. "They are the son and daughter of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd. My sources had informed me they were boarding on Onyx, but I suppose they're too old to be in a boarding school now. They seem to be just as evil as their parents used to be," he explained.

Jason was watching the scene on the view screen, nodding almost absently. "If I had my guess, I would say that our missing half coins are down there somewhere," he said thoughtfully.

Trini looked at the viewer again. "Billy. Teleport system," she said urgently. If Jason was right they would need it operational.

Billy didn't hesitate and began to look for the main hub for the teleport system.

-x-

Autumn found herself swarmed with Putties. "Man, I wish Win was here," she murmured to herself. Her momentary distraction earned a kick to the middle that sent her flying backwards. She lost her wind.

"Autumn!" Rex shouted and stepped in front of her to take down three Z Putties,

She sprang to her feet. She glanced momentarily at the greenish broken coin in her hand. She didn't have time to dwell, however, as Putties came at her again.

Rex nodded to himself when he saw that Autumn was back on her feet again. He broke through some Putties but one seemed rather aggressive. He gave a grin began to mimic its movements. This confused such a mindless creature and Rex kicked it in the chest.

Z Putties piled on top of him, pinning him down. "Argh!" came his muffled voice in the center of the pile.

Wood, surprisingly agile and scrappy made his way over and jumped into the fray, helping Rex gain some breathing room. When they both came up they each held a shard of metal they didn't have time to investigate.

"Where do they keep coming from?" Nathan demanded and yelped when a putty rolled under his feet and knocked him off balance. He sprang back up almost immediately, and he, too, had a metal shard.

"There! That girl! That's the girl who was supposed to give me my laptop!" Billie shouted suddenly.

Exactly where she was meant to be a pretty Asian featured with cutesy pigtails and dressed in Gothic Lolita held a black laptop open. She was the only person who seemed unfazed by all the putties running around.

Distracted by the girl, a Putty was able to hit Tai in the back and knock him down. He gritted his teeth and clenched his hands. One hand wrapped around the hilt of his sword, the other hand a piece of metal. He got to his feet and began to go through the Putties toward the girl.

They were within feet of each other. She gave him a cool smirk and closed the laptop and vanished in a haze of gray smoke. The remaining Z Putties disappeared as well. He looked down at the piece of metal he picked up. He suddenly felt a strange lurch and red light flashed briefly in front of his eyes.

He blinked when he realized they were all in a completely new place. A dark place that looked somewhat like a dilapidated science facility.

The other five were looking around just as blankly. Tai was the first to spot the three people around the viewer. A blond kid that didn't look any older than them, a cute Asian lady and "Jason Scott?" he said out loud. There were very few in martial arts circles who didn't know Jason Lee Scott. Not only did he still compete, but he had dojos in Stone Canyon and Turtle Cove. He was a bit of hometown hero and he had landed here a couple of months ago to open his third Scott Dojo in his hometown.

He was also a friend of Rex's older cousin and had been idolized by most kids around their age twelve years earlier.

Jason gave a sly smile. "My reputation precedes me," he said with a chuckle.

Autumn sniggered. "You could say that," she agreed.

Trini sighed. "Because becoming a science teacher is a lot less glamorous than the famous Jason Lee Scott," she teased him.

Billie crossed her arms over her chest. "Well I have no idea who you are. Where are we?" she demanded as she looked around.

Billy held his arms open. "This is the Power Rangers Command Center. I brought you all here so that we can figure out how to work to the metal shards you each found," he said.

Wood looked the shard in his hand then around. "No way! You're telling me this is half of a Power Coin? Sweet!" he said and looked around with knew eyes. "The original Command Center. Amazing," he said and began to run around checking everything out.

Tai rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Wood," he said. It was no secret really that Wood's older brother was TJ Johnson, the Blue Astro Ranger.

Wood stopped gaping with a sheepish grin.

"Tai, I know that dude and that chick. They're friends of Kim's Trini Kwan and an amazingly well preserved Billy Cranston," Rex said. He looked at the coin shard in his hand. He chuckled, "I knew it. Kim was a Power Ranger, wasn't she?" he asked.

Jason chuckled. "Little Rexy Hart. Nothing gets by you, does it? What coin you got there?" he asked.

Rex looked at the shard again. "Mastodon," he announced. The coin dissolved into his hand and metallic black cuffs appeared around his wrists. "Whoa," he said and fingered the nearly weightless metal.

Wood gaped again. "I want to try that!" he announced and studied his coin. "Awesome! Smilodon!” The coin dissolved into his hand and metallic yellow cuffs appeared around his wrists. Trini beamed at him and he grinned at her.

Autumn bit her lip and looked at the coin. "Stygimoloch," she whispered almost reverently. The coin shard dissolved into her hand and metallic green cuffs appeared around her wrists.

Nathan looked at them all dubiously then glanced at his coin shard. "Pterodactyl," he said. The coin dissolved into his hand and pink cuffs appeared around his wrists.

Billie snickered. "Only Nathan would be the world's first male pink Power Ranger," she declared.

Nathan smirked. "What do you have over there then, Glitch?" he demanded.

"Well obviously it's the Triceratops," she answered and her coin shard dissolved into her hand and metallic blue cuffs appeared around her wrists.

"Indubitably," Billy stated with a nod of approval. She, however, was a little green.

Jason looked at Tai, who was also a bit green and staring down into his hand. "Say it, rookie," he coaxed. Tai shook his head. "It chose you for a reason, kid. Say it," he added quietly.

Tai looked up from the coin shard to find all eyes on him. He swallowed. "Tyrannosaurus-Rex," he said and the coin shard dissolved into his hand and metallic red cuffs appeared around his wrists. "Now what?" he said.

Billy cleared his throat. "First a little history. The tale starts twelve years ago when Rita Repulsa was from freed from a dumpster on the moon by a couple of hapless astronauts. Our mentor, Zordon, asked his assistant Alpha 5 to find him five teenagers with attitude to become the Earth's first Power Rangers."

-x-

Moon Palace

In what was once Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd's own throne room, a tall, athletic Asian-featured man lounged in the seat that had once belonged to his father. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "What was the point of that?" he asked his sister as returned.

Zita Repulsa looked at her brother, Roki with a slight smirk. "Just letting them know the Moon Palace hasn't been completely abandoned," she said. "Plus when I realized I wouldn't be able to piggyback the virus into the Nodroz Corporation's systems, I may have lost my temper," she admitted.

He managed a small smirk. "So what's your next move?" he asked and glanced at her curiously.

Zita opened the laptop's DVD drive and placed a clay disk inside of it. She pushed the door closed. The laptop trembled and turned into a monster. "Virustron. Go back to the park. Infect everyone you see," she ordered with a smirked.

"With pleasure, mistress," he said and disappeared.

Roki got to his feet and moved to an ancient spyglass and peaked through it. "Hmm. I don't like that Thrax disappeared before we could join him," he said finally.

Zita gave a shrug. "Maybe it's time to learn to do things without big brother," she said and played with the coin hanging around her neck by a chain.

Roki nodded. "You are correct," he said and gave another slight smirk. "Wish us luck," he said. She grinned wickedly in agreement.

-x-

Winter was checking the time, wondering what could be keeping Autumn when people began to run by the Youth Center. Several other patrons noticed the activity. Winter hopped the counter and ran out the door, stopping some guy running past. "Hey, what's going on?" he demanded.

"There's a monster in the park!" the guy answered and pulled away. Winter paled then darted inside. "Nanna! I'm taking a break!" he shouted and ran toward the park. Sure enough, there was monster that resembled a mish mash of computer equipment. "It looks like Danny Kennedy's garage threw up," he said to himself. "Autumn?" he called over the noise of the crowd, trying to find his sister.

-x-

The six teens absorbed the tale they were told. Even Wood had to admit, hearing things from the inside was serious. And seriously awesome.

Tai listened quietly without speaking. He saw Jason give a nearly invisible start then went to the viewer and turned it on. "Just as we feared. There is now a monster in park," he stated. "Proving time, rookies. Up to the challenge?" he asked them.

Autumn gasped as she saw her brother on the viewing screen. "Oh, no," she said quietly.

"Just one question," Rex said and looked at his cuffs.

"How do we work them?" Nathan finished.

"Watch me," Wood said. Naturally while everyone was listening to the tale of Zordon and the Power Rangers, he was working out how to activate the Morphs. He gave his wrists a twist and the cuffs vanished. He gave his wrists another twist. "It's Morphin' Time! Smilodon!” He brought his wrists together.

Tai nodded and repeated the actions.

"Tyrannosaurus Rex!"

"Triceratops!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Mastodon!"

"Stygimoloch!"

Six new Power Rangers stood in the Command Center. Their suits had familiar diamond patterns and yet they were different and their helmets had been updated. The mouth-pieces weren't inset metallic silver.

"Good luck everyone," Trini stated.

They nodded. They activated their own teleports. All except the Green Ranger.

Jason raised a brow at her. Then he smiled. "Do it." he assured her before she could even explain herself.

-x-

Virustron left a wake of twitching, frothing people behind him. "My mistress will be pleased," he said and rubbed his hands together. He came upon a young man who seemed to be looking for someone. "Hello there, little boy. Can I help you?" he asked in a cajoling tone.

Winter jumped back and took up a fighting stance.

Before Virustron could blast him, he got a blow to his webcam eye. A blue handled Sai protruded from his face. "Argh!" he screamed.

"Way to go, Glitch," the Black Ranger said to the Blue Ranger approvingly.

The Pink Ranger nodded his approval. "Our Glitch has always had a dead aim," he said.

Blue Ranger held a second Sai in her hand. "Next person who calls me Glitch will get this," she hissed.

"Enough chitchat," Red Ranger warned as Virustron managed to pull the Sai from his eye and turned on them with a roar.

"You will regret that!" he said and charged toward them.

"Power Daggers!" the Yellow Ranger sprang forward and kept on going, jumping completely over him and landing in a crouch. "Whoa! Not quite what I intended," he said.

"Power Bow!" Pink Ranger summoned a bow and shot Virustron. The monster spun on him and sent an energy attack his way. "Yikes!" He jumped and hung there a moment, flailing in surprise before losing it and falling to the ground.

"Power Scythe!" Black Ranger made a black handled scythe appear and spun it like a bo before rushing forward to slash at Virustron.

Blue Ranger saw her Sai laying abandoned. She wanted to get to it without attacking attention but she didn't know how. It was then that she realized she couldn't see herself. She dashed over and picked it up. "We need to…” she trailed off tapping her helmet. A holographic computer appeared in front of her and the front of her visor suddenly lit up with data. "Oh, my god," she said and began to analyze the scene.

Win was looking around flabbergasted. The Green Ranger suddenly appeared in front of him. She blinked a few times to clear her vision before he was surrounded by a glowing green aura. "You were brave, civilian," she said in a deep, affected voice. The front of her helmet suddenly popped open to reveal his sister's face to him.

"Autumn! What?"

She grinned at him and took his hand. He felt only briefly cool metal before green metallic cuffs appeared around his wrists. "Stygimoloch," she told him.

"Stygimoloch?" he repeated blankly.  Green energy spread over his entire body making a male version of her suit appear. She winked at him before her helmet closed up. "Let's do it," she said. "Power Staff!"

"Stygian Dagger!"

The two siblings jumped as one and broke their weapons across Virustron's back.

He screamed and sparked. Yellow Ranger jumped again, aiming better, hitting him with each of his Power Daggers.

Red Ranger didn't have to summon a weapon. It had morphed with him. He drew his sword.

"Tai! He has a weakness on the left of his chest," Blue Ranger instructed him.

Red Ranger nodded and rushed forward and with a burst of strength he never felt before and slashed forward.

The sword hit home and he jumped back. Virustron screamed, sparking madly. "This isn’t over! You haven't seen the last of me!" he screamed and exploded.

In the aftermath of the explosion, the only thing left was a broken laptop. Zita appeared and picked it up. She frowned at them. "You broke it," she hissed at them before disappearing again.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" the male Green Ranger demanded.

Red nodded. "Follow us. Welcome to the team," he said and teleported. The others followed.

-x-

After explaining things to Winter and the other Rangers left, Billie and Billy were the only ones left at the Command Center. She surveyed the place. She sent the older Billy a smile. "I'm afraid software is more my thing. I know someone, though, that can help get this place back to its former glory," she said.

"You're partner?" he asked.

Billie rubbed her hands together. "When I get through with him," she agreed with a grin. Billy wasn't so sure he liked that grin but nodded anyway.

He could wait to see what she had in mind. This fight had only just begun after all.

x-End Chapter One-x          

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment