Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Listen

story

Chapter 1 - Listen

Chapter 1 - Listen
None of us saw it coming, it hit us like an unexpected car. Just like the one that had hit her. She was clinging to life by a tiny strand of will left. None of us had any idea why she was walking across that road, she didn't live anywhere near it. Some of us suspected why she was there. Brooke was the one who voiced what all of us felt.
"She was going to tell her, wasn't she? That's where she was going. She was going to-"
Dev shot her a look which cut Brooke short. She cast a quick glance to the figure in the corner, silent and distant. We all knew now. Drew had been on her way to tell Lor that she loved her, that she would give anything to be with her. Of course, we all knew that. We all knew she'd give up anything, but Lor hadn't a clue.
Looking at Drew, we were amazed at how terrible she looked. battered and bloody, she'd been fighting for so long. She'd fought as hard as she could to get Lor to be with her, and then this had happened. Just goes to show you how loves pays people back.
Drew had lost every person she loved, she had fought for them, only to lose them in the end. And she had known it was her fault. That's why she was so willing to give everything up, just to show Lor how much she really loved her. And as she slowly opened her eyes, we knew that not even Death would get in the way of her fighting to show Lor that she could be a good person and would not give up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment