Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreamt Randomness

I've decided to write a story based off of the dreams I've had. It started out as an assignment for school...the teacher lady was like "write a 2 page essay on anything as long as it's school appropriate." Crazy assignment for Biology class, but ok! This is what came of it. And the little `s infront of paragraphs are for just that, indenting paragraphs..because the tab or spacing doesn't work. So enjoy the strangeness :3

Chapter 1 - Dreamt Randomness

Chapter 1 - Dreamt Randomness
````The Autumn breeze had a chill to it as the sled-like car moved further down the road. Its headlights lit the plain "road" ahead--which was really made of a light tan plasic. The sides of said road were higher up, and gave off the feeling of riding a waterslide.
````Hours rolled on into the night, but the endless, winding highway did indeed have an end. By looking further down the spiraling road one could make out a small house that seemed to have a gingerbread house-like appearance. Its kitchen lights were on and smoke could be seen coming from the chimney.
````"Finally, we're here," I said, sortof sleepy from the late night car ride. But it was definitely worth it when I smelled freshly baked cookies in the house.
````"Yes, come in," said the kind, elderly lady who owned the house and bakery. My mom, Carl, and myself strolled into the kitchen, which was very comfortable despite its small size. The woman was an old friend of my mother's. They had known eachother for quite a while and we were visiting for a couple of days. Carl is a family friend who had come with us. He's about my age, but a little older. Anyways...
````The lady showed us some of the cookies she had baked. I tried a lemon cranberry cookie, which was pretty good.
````"Woah, you have to try this cookie!" exclaimed Carl, who had eaten an apple cherry cookie. I tried it. The taste was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. It was truly delicious and tasted like it wasn't even from this world.
````"Wow, this really does taste extrordinary."
````The next morning we had to leave because of the new house we were getting. Mom said we should be there when the movers got there, so we left really early. Driving up the road in the morning was a lot more interesting then sliding down it at night. The town at the top of the spiral slide of a road had seen better days, but it was still an average-size town. It was a mining town whos mines had been abandoned, except for one at the entrance of the town. We left the car in town and Carl teleported us home, after which he left for his own home.
````All of the moving was pretty much finished, except for furniture that would be arriving later. The house looked kindof empty, but was still quite clean on the inside. Most of the walls and floors were white. The kitchen looked more modern then the old lady's had. The afternoon sunlight shone through a window, illuminating everything and giving it a beautiful and serene appearance.
````The dining room had the same white glow to it as the rest of the house. Everything was either white or glass. The house wasn't glass, but some of the tables were. On one of those tables, a group of three people were making a cheese dessert. They had a medium-sized glass pan, in which sat a blue sugary-like gelatin substance, which was still liquidy. And in the blue Jell-O were cubes of cheese. The group of three were taking turns levitating a piece of cheese and then placing it back into the pan. The dessert was supposedly delicious, but I myself never tried it.
````Later, I walked into the downstairs, which had been turned into a bedroom with two beds in it. It was dark and the air was cool down there, with only a small window to let the daylight flood in. The comforter on the bed was dark blue and thick. As I layed down on it, the blanket smooshed under the weight of my body and its untouched cover felt cool against my skin. There I fell asleep in the dark cool basement that could have been a cave.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment