Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tell me everything!

When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.

Chapter 2 - Tell me everything!

Chapter 2 - Tell me everything!
My eyes lit up as I reread what the note said.

Miya-Miyavi wants...to have lunch...with me?! Why? I questioned as I drove home.

I pulled up to my one story four bedroom, three-bath house. I freshened up and found my guitar. I practiced on it 'till about five minutes to leave then bolted to El Patro.


I arrived at a little Mexican restaurant in a strip-mall. Parking my car I walked inside. I spotted Miyavi. He was leaning against the wall looking at the floor. He glanced up hearing the bell for the door.


"Vanessa!" he chirped


"Miyavi." I replied, he looked me up and down.


["Cute outfit. Didn't get the best look at it earlier."] He winked.

I blushed and looked to the waiter who nodded leaning us to an already set table. I looked to my drink to see...Lemon-aid.

Jess.... she told him my favorite drink. He sat down across from me.


"So tell me 'bout this city" he said bouncing in his seat.


"Jacksonville and the beaches...in one word....BORING!"


"Boring how so?"


"There's not much to do I mean. I've lived here since I was born. It's boring."


"Nothing fun?"


"Music week and clubs."


"Clubs are fun." He stated in english and laughed. I took a sip of my drink ["So Evie?"] he grinned. ["Tell me 'bout your life!"]


["What? You don't wanna hear that!"]


["Of course I do. Please? Start from your birth! Tell me everything! Come on."]

The waiter returned wanting our orders. He walked off quickly after he got them.


["How about just the important parts? Will that do?"] He nodded so I gave in. ["I was born June 18th 1982, Jacksonville Florida. Uh...I lost me mum from breast cancer when I was nine. So my dad took care of me. You remember Jess?"]

He nodded slowly listing. His head resting on his hand's elbows on the table he was deeply interested in my life story, so it seemed.

["I've known her since I was three. She's my best friend in the whole world. When we were 12 we started playing music. She played violin while I played piano, then guitar. Well I ended up being picked for a solo in chorus and that's what got me started singing. From there I joined a band called Varjack, I was fourteen at the time. The band broke up a year later, but they got me interested in dressing up for performances. And Japanese music. I then...did school shows till I was 17 and joined another band called "Twilight" we stayed together till about 5 months ago."] I sighed looking away.

(A.N: I came up with the name Twilight for the band name three years ago when I came up with the idea for this story....)


Miyavi tilted his head, right hand falling onto mine.


["You okay?"] He asked. Our food was delivered as he spoke. I shrugged. ["What happened?"]

["See...I've been in a lot of...horrible relationships"] I said quietly.

It was odd, how easy it was for me to tell Miyavi my life and not feel threatened.

["My first boyfriend, 13, cheated on me. My second was emotionally abusive and... At 15. There was Ray"] I muttered, tears welling up in my eyes.

I felt the cushion move.


Miyavi's arm was suddenly around me. He held me close letting me cry into his chest. He stroked my back and I clung to him.


"Suuuushhhhh" he said. ["It's okay"] After a few minutes I looked at him. ["What did this...@$$ do to you?"] He asked.

I don't know why he felt so...protective...But I told him.


["He...Abused me"] I pulled up part of my corset to show a long scar that crossed over part of my tummy.


["What-WHAT?! He physically hurt you?!"] I nodded ["How long...How long were you with him?"].


["I was with him 'til five months ago"]


["So...you were...with him for..."]


["Halfa year"]


["Half a year?! And he did this all the time? Since the beginning?"]


["No! Not till a month or two into it."]


["Then why didn't you get out of the relationship?"] He stared at me narrowing hugging me tightly.



^^
I stared at her shocked.

She had stayed with an abusive boyfriend...Had cuts and bruises on her body but never broke up with him till the band disbanded. She looked up at me, my arms still firmly around her.


["He said...He'd...Kill me"]


["....Ray was it?"] I asked. She nodded.

I'm going to kill him.


I couldn't help but think. After seeing her crying like that, I wanted to kill him and anyone else who would hurt her.



It was odd..



I felt so protective of this girl I just met.


But...I liked it. In fact.


I loved it...



Something about her stuck my fancy.
^^


["Earth to Miyavi."] I said waving my hand in front of his face. He was staring off but snapped out of it. ["Why...why'd you want his name?"]


["No reason..."] he said getting comfy, which is when I realized I was still in his arms. He seemed to notice to. We pulled apart blushing.


["So! Why you called Evie?"] He changed subjects quickly.


["After...the band broke up I went solo. But I was scared Ray would find me so...I went by Evie. I changed...my looks a bit"] I said the last part almost silently.


["Well both names are pretty"]


["Thank you...Your's is too. Now tell me your story"] I said shaking my head of the horrible memories.


["I was born in Niskiujo, on September 14th 1981!"] He grinned sweetly. ["I lived in Niskiujo till I was out of first grade. I moved to Hyogo afterwards. I started as a guitarist at 14 and I played soccer from a young age till..I broke my leg."] He glanced down at his leg. ["I still play sometimes, I was in a band called 'Loop group' when I was 8. I never did...go to college...I was a guitarist for Due La Quartz."] He grinned. I smiled sweetly.


["I loved that band!"] I squeaked.


["Well that's nice to hear."] he said bouncing in his seat a bit. ["I did at one point...want to go to college...I wanted to be a doctor...I wanted to help people"] I smiled and awwed him quietly.

["But I didn't. Music was my calling. And...as you know...Due La Quartz broke up about a month ago. Right after my birthday too.... So now I'm solo!"]


["And already people are in love with your music and they have only heard a few of your solos."]

We had been eating the whole time we were talking and he never did move back to the other side of the bench. I glanced to my watch. It read: 6:45 we just spent...about two hours eating and talking.


["Wasn't I supposed to show you all around?"]


["Yea but...Maaya found a club and they wanted to party....and...I wanted...to see you! So I didn't go!"]

He grinned and I laughed as he made a funny face. His hands on either side of his face he smooched his lips and cheeks together and then smiled. I giggled shaking my head.


["What about your band?"] He asked me still making that face. I couldn't stop laughing so he pulled his hands away.


["Partying"] I replied, ["But truth be told...They aren't my band... They are 'Lunar'"] I explained the situation as we got the check.

I quickly grabbed it and walked up to the counter. Miyavi was following in close suit. I paid quickly and before Miyavi could whine about 'being the boy' which he did anyway.

["But I was supposed to pay! It was my treat!"] He said as we got into my car.

["To bad."]

["Where we going?"]

["Dunno?"]

["I wanna see your place!"]

["Kay! So...Miyavi"] I glanced to him. ["Why'd you decide to do this?"]

["Do what?"]

["Go out with me to dinner. You could be partying with your friends...you....really don't even know me"]


["You seemed cool."] He grinned as we dove. ["And you are oh-so-hot"] he laughed mimicking someone.

["Who are you mimicking?"]

["Maaya...did you not hear him earlier?"]

["No..?"]

["Oh."] He laughed. ["Well. He said that, and we thought it was funny."]

["Yea...yea right. I'm not pretty."]

["You don't think your pretty?"]

["Not really"]

["Your crazy!"] He said as we pulled up to my house. I stepped out and grinned.

["What else is new?"] I said closing my door.

He chuckled and looked at my yard. It was filled with flowers, many... Many...many....flowers and a few trees.


["WOW!"] He said grinning.

["Come on."] I dragged him inside where every two seconds I heard "wow" "Oh my!" "How pretty!" etcera. I laughed and fell down on my plush like sofa.

"I love your house!" he said. I love your accent when you speak English "I got an Idea!" he said jumping onto the sofa next to me. I smiled.

"Shoot"

"Since we don't know one another very personally lets ask each other questions!"

I grinned and nodded he stole the blanket that had been covering my feet and smiled that sexy smile.


"Me first! Me first!" He said I nodded grinning. "Okay! What's your favorite candy?"

I thought for a moment. Chocolate I knew....but I felt...things are changing. I knew something was different.


"Can I tell you later? I can't choose!" I grinned. He nodded it was my turn. "What's your favorite color?"


"PINK!" he grinned and then asked: "What about you?"


"Purple...red...and pink!" I laughed.


"Idol?"


"Hide, Aya, J.K Rowling, Preston Reed, Chris Cunningham, you, Golgo B, Dir' En' Gray"


"Me?" He said slightly shocked.


"Yea!"


"How...am I an...Idol?"


"Myv. Come on....you're an amazing singer, guitar player....you seem like an awesome person too. Why....wouldn't you be?" I grinned. "Plus you're my favorite artist!" Miyavi blushed.


"I didn't...know you were such a big fan" he said slightly embarrassed.


"Sweetie..." I said...WHOA. I didn't realize how comfortable...I had become with him I realized. I never called someone sweetie unless I considered them a very good friend. "Don't be embarrassed." I smiled.


"I dun...wanna make a mistake...and 'ave you hate me" he said in a childish voice.


"Hate you?" I laughed. "I could never hate you Miyavi!"


"Bu-But"


"NO! Never. Don't even think about it! Never gonna happen." I smiled. "Now...who are YOUR idols?"


"Keb'mo, Preston Reed, Keziab Jones, Chris Cunningham, you, Magritte, Brian Warner, Hide, Golgo."


"ME?!" I said shocked. "You JUST met me! How could...we only met eight hours ago!"


"So?" He smirked.


"So you barely know me!!"



^^
I did barely know her. That was the point of the game. It was to GET to know her. Sure...I only met hear few hours ago...So what?


So....What?


"You are smart and sassy, strong a good person and a great singer...what's not to like?" I grinned. "You're...like...most people I look up to. You have a certain...brilliance."

But that wasn't the only reason behind it. I think...


I'm falling for her...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment