Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - You were betting on if I liked her or not?

When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.

Chapter 3 - You were betting on if I liked her or not?

Chapter 3 - You were betting on if I liked her or not?
"Sure.Myv. Sure.."

"Myv?" He asked.

"You know...MiYaVi" He laughed understanding where I was coming from.

"See." He pointed out "Smart!"

"Favorite Bands" I said changing subjects.

"John Galliano, Dress Camp, Don Ed Hardy, LeSportsac, My old stuff, Hide...and...your stuff."

"Aw...really?" I said shocked and aw struck.

"Yea. I like it..a lot."

"That means a lot coming from you Miyavi"

"What about you?" He asked a simple grin on his lips.

"Gackt, Aya, Hide, Green Day, YOU, Jet, Killers, Coldplay, Cascada, Queen, Beatles, The KING, Dir En Gray, Due La Quartez, and others" I smiled.

"Awwww.yayyyyy" He laughed. "Sweet. Okay. What's YOUR strong point?"

"Singing!" I shouted with a laugh. "Yourself?"

"Guitar."

"Guitar...Really? Your singing is amazing...But okay...Motto!" I smirked.

"I have to many!" he said.

"Nice okay then...Hobbies!"

"Napping...dressing like a woman, dancing"

"Dressing...Like....A...Woman?" I laughed. He nodded.

"Yea!"

"Are you gay?" I laughed he stared at me shocked and did a flamboyant hand.

"No. What makes you say that?" he said in a gay voice. "Nah. Really? I'm straight as a guitar string!" he grinned. "I just do fan service."

"Ah...kay."

"Favorite food?"

"CHICKEN!" I said.

"Me too! Siblings?" he asked excited.

"Nah..Only child..Though Jess could be my sister." I laughed. He grinned. "Sports?"

"Not as much. Soccer when I was younger...before the accident...I still play it every once in a while. You?"

"Gymnastics..." I grinned.

"Oh really" he said curiously. "Flexible?"

"No duh" I laughed I raised my leg behind me and pulled it over my head as I stood up. I made sure he couldn't see my undies then I sat back down.

"Ohhh...awesome" He laughed.

"Favorite tattoo." I asked he pointed to one on his arm that read "Tenjo tenka yugia dokuson" or "I am the one and only In heaven and on earth"

"Where do you get your clothing?" he asked me.

"Hottopic, and from my fans."

"OH! I get all my clothing from my fans or from videos I shoot." I grinned he was so sweet.

"Shy or outgoing around fans?"

"I'm outgoing...and I'm guessing you're a little shy seeing how you reacted when you figured out I was a big fan." He nodded.

"Eyesight?" I asked.

"Bad! I need to put on my glasses as soon as I wake up. Good or bad in school?"

"I was good!" I said. "A's and B's mostly." I said.

"Music...Do you write and arrange all of it?"

"Yep!" I grinned.

"Smoke?" he asked me.

"Ewwwww No. Do you?"

"I'm trying to stop"

"Please do! It's so bad for you. I'd hate..to see you die from lung cancer!"

"That's one reason I'm stopping" he said. "I don't..wanna die..I don't want people to be sad!"

"Good!"

"So...What do you look for in a guy?" He asked me.

"Well..1) He has to be nice!" I grinned. "2) Cute, 3) Artsy in some way 4) Understanding 5) Silly! 6) Romantic 7) Someone I can hold a meaningful and deep conversation with. 8) Respectful...and 9)um..yea..OH! A best friend That's it!"

^^ As she spoke I started to think. "Well 1) He has to be nice! That's one down
2) Cute, Two? Does she think I'm cute?
3) Artsy in some way Two defiantly down.
4) Understanding...Three
5) Silly! FOUR!
6) Romantic Five DEFINITELY!
7) Someone I can hold a meaningful and deep conversation with. Six.
8) Respectful SEVEN!
9)um...yea..OH! A best friend Thats it!"
Best friend...and...cute...I need to get those two.^^

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Well...mostly...the same thing" He grinned. Suddenly we heard a meow.

"Sai?" I said looking around I spotted a little black kitten with white paws and a white muzzle and underbelly. Picking her up she squeaked. And Miyavi jumped closer to me and the kitten.

"How CUTE! Said you said?" I nodded "Hia Sai! Hello!" he touched noses with Sai taking her from me.

"So..cute" I said.

"What?" he replied.

"You and Sai...It's so cute!" I said. "So frekin adorable!"

"Oh?" He grinned.

"Yea." I laughed "I've" I stopped myself and blushed. "Never mind!" I grinned. He gave me a 'what is it?' look. So I told him. "Oh I was thinking, since you guys are here for 9 days..for the whole Music Week. Would you like to stay here?" I smiled softly. "You all can stay with me"

"No! I couldn't do that to you! We don't wanna be burdens!"

"Burdens? You wouldn't be a problem at all Mev! I'd love for you to stay over! I can cook you all breakfast..and take you guys places!" I stared at him he stared back. "Come on!"

"Okay!" he grinned suddenly setting Sai down on the floor and he pushed himself towards me giving me a HUGE hug "Thanks!" He said.

"No prob" I said "Let me show you where you can stay!" I jumped up grabbing his hand and leading him down the hall. "Here ya go!" I pushed open the door to revel a multi colored room splattered with paint. Movies, Cds, and books lined the wall. A TV in the corner at a computer next to it.

"Awesome!" he said.

"Let me show you the house"

I showed him all the rooms, last was my room. We opened the door to show a very large room. The walls were beautiful hand painted murals of a forest with animals and forest green beds sheets, the chairs were bamboo. The bed was a temprapidic mattress. Sai had ended up on it. Something Miyavi didn't notice till he started to explore the room a bit was that there was actually another half of the room behind a rice paper like wall.

It was a lounge like area beyond the wall was a Japanese style Miyavi loved it.

"Your house...is freaking amazing." He said as we walked out of my room passing by his room and into the kitchen for a moment. I grabbed a brownie and then we headed back into the living room.

"Do you have a phone I can use?" he asked me.

"Yea on the kitchen wall. Grab a brownie if you want."

"Thanks" he said picking up a brownie and the phone. ["Maaya!"] I heard ["We got a place to stay...yea...Vanessa's Yea...that one. Come to..."] he glanced out at me.

["1732 Azalea Dr."]

["Okay Yea...We'll still be up...Remember we gotta perform tomorrow at two. So be home soon?"]

Home? I guess he is comfy.

"So...they will be here later?" I asked. He nodded. "I see." He jumped over the sofa landing with a soft thud next to me. We continued our game for...about three more hours. The boys showed up at midnight. I heard the doorbell. ["Come in!"] I shouted over my shoulder towards the door. It opened and the boys walked in, one of them locked the door. They came in to see me and Miyavi sitting very close to one another but we were only talking.

["HIA!"] Maaya said jumping over one of the chairs in the room and sitting down. I laughed watching them.

["Hello boys!"] I smiled. ["Make yourselves at home. There are three bedrooms. Miyavi claimed the back bedroom."] They nodded and split up taking rooms. Ken-Ken and Mako shared one room while Masa, Yuchi and Maaya took the largest guest bedroom. Though one could have shared with Mev.

They joined up with us a few moments later.

["Let me introduce everyone"] Miyavi grinned. ["Ken-Ken", Mako, Masa, Yuchi and Maaya-tan!"] he said. ["This is Vanessa! But don't call her Vanessa in public..Call her Evie"]

["Huh? Ohhh, your like Miyavi!"] Maaya said.

["Sorta guys"] Miyavi seemed to know I was upset, he looked to me, and I nodded so he explained Ray. They started at me shocked and the next think I knew is that they were all hugging me. I held back on crying and hugged back.

["Thanks...Thank you so much guys"]

["Course!"] They said at the same time ["Can't have a pretty lady crying!"] Maaya added. ["Yea! You gotta be smiling! And happy!"] Miyavi tossed in. I smiled sweetly and gave each of them a hug. ["I'm going to bed, stay up if you wish. But I'm waking you up at 11!"

They nodded.

["Thank you Vanessa!"] They all said.

^^ It had only been an hour since Vanessa had gone to bed. I was sitting next to Maaya who was telling about the party. My mind was else..where...Like who this 'Ray' guy was.

"Miiiyyyyyyaavvvviii" Maaya said his thin fingers flashing in front of my face. ["Your being spacer than normal, what's up?"]

["Just...thinking.."]

["Bout? Ohhh Your thinking about Vanessa!"]

["No I'm not!"]

["Are too..Or are you thinking bout that guy who hurt her?"]

["Nailed it"]

["Ah...Such a sweetie. Already protective of a girl you just met."]

["So? YOU only knew your girlfriend for three hours before you asked her-"] My hand flew to my mouth and the group grinned.

["So you DO like her!!"] Yuchi said.

Maaya turned to Ken- Ken who handed Maaya ten bucks.

["You were betting on if I liked her or not!?"] I said laughing.

["Yea so what? Why don'tcha ask her out after our show tomorrow? Huh?"]

["I don't think she'll wanna go out..she doesn't seem to the type to just have met someone and then go out on a date"]

["Well...She did have dinner with you earlier right?"] I nodded. ["So..ask her to dinner again! Get to know her!"]

["I guess..I could"] I said rather embarrassed.

["Good Miyavi!"] Maaya said with a grin. ["Now, Lets all go to bed, so we can be ready for tomorrow."]

The group split and we all went to bed. ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment