Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A face? What face?

When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.

Chapter 4 - A face? What face?

Chapter 4 - A face? What face?
I woke up around nine o' clock. My alarm was singing Green Day I clicked it off, grabbed my clothing and some other essentials and then took a nice long hot shower.
As I let the steamy water wash over me I couldn't help but think of Miyavi. He was overprotective of me when he learned about Ray. Frustrated about not knowing why he acted like that.

I changed into a mesh long sleeved undershirt a beautiful pink and black lacy corset top and black skirt with bright pink crinoline sticking out from under it. I slipped on my fingerless mesh gloves and did my makeup. It was elegant but...natural. An hour had passed since my shower. I lightly pushed the door open and poked my head out a tiny bit. I rose to my toes and glided past by Miyavi's room. I could hear a light snore or was it a mumble? Either way it drifted out of Miyavi's room. I giggled and closed his door all the way and continued into the kitchen.
A yawn escaped my lips and I started to pull out the ingredients for pancakes. I started to hum "Hime" I could hear movement throughout the house.the smell must of woke them up... The smell of chocolate chip pancakes. I had an apron tied around my neck and was in the middle of flipping some of the pancakes when I heard Maaya.
["Whatever you are cooking it smells delicious"]
["Thanks"]
["When will they be done?"] Came Ken-Ken's voice.
["About five minutes"] Before I knew it they were all standing around wearing boxers and some were wearing a shirt.
["Sit down"] I said smiling, they obeyed quickly sitting around a rather large dinner table. They were all waking up as they watched me set the pancakes on the plate and walked over to the table.
["Good morning sleepy heads"] I said to them as I sat the pancakes down in front of them.
POOF!
They were all gone. Every single pancake. Gone. Six very happy boys were gulping them down. I laughed and made some more which disappeared just as quickly.
["That was delicious!"] Masa said with a grin.
["Yea, really! Amazing!"] Miyavi perked up. I glanced over he had a thin white shirt on with black boxers, that had little pink and red hearts on them, might I add it was adorable! I guess sometime during the night they got their suitcases out and brought them in.
I sat down and ate a few pancakes myself, talking with the boys as we all ate.
["I'm just happy I didn't have to wake you"] I grinned sheepishly.
["You did wake us…Your food's smell woke us!"] Yuchi said with a grin. I nodded and got up taking the plates and starting to wash them.
["There are three different bathrooms if you wanna shower. Don't worry heat is going to be in all of them."] I laughed as I saw their faces.
["Why do you have such a big house?"] Mako said.
["Normally I have at least 7 people over. I let them crash here before they go driving. I don't want them...to get into an accident."]
["Aww. How sweet. You let drunken people crash at your house, so they don't wreck on the way home!!"] Yuchi jumped in.
["Yea, yea. Go shower I gotta be at Shell in two hours. "]
["What time is it?"]
["It's 11."]
["Kay!"] The boys fought for who got to shower first by playing rock paper scissors. Ken-Ken, Maaya and Masa went first. Miyavi, Yuchi and Mako afterwards.
["Where are the bathrooms?"]
["One is down that hallway"] I pointed across from Miyavi's room. ["One is in your room, Yuchi, and the other is in my bedroom."]
It was an hour later, Maaya and Miyavi had taken a shower in my bathroom. Talk about odd...My favorite singer just took a shower in MY bathroom! We were all refreshed and ready to go finally. So we took half an hour to laze around before we piled into my car and went to the Shell Stage.
I parked and spotted Jess. She waved me over and we talked in whispers about what happened last night. The reason why they were all in my car and how they were staying with me for the nine days...
"Wow! Your so lucky!! But..Uh... Oh! Casey, Lanka and Shawn are in the back room warming up. Go join them" I nodded and did so.
"Vanessa!" I heard as soon as the door opened up. I was "attacked" by the twins with questions. Once again I told the story as we warmed up. Then I started to sing. "Listen to your heart" as a warm up.

^^I was tapped on the shoulder by Jess. She smiled sweetly her hair in a bun. She was wearing a blue sundress and holding a wooden clipboard.
"Hello!"
"Hia" Jess replied.
"So…What's up?"
"Well, the schedule. Do you know it?" I shook my head. "Okay. Vanessa opens up for you then you have an hour long performance…." Her silly smile disappeared and she became more serious. "But that's not why I'm here."
"Oh?" I was confused.
"Yea. I'm here to talk to you about Vanessa." She sad "You like her...don't you?" Well that was to the point. How…
"How did you know?"
"The look on your face...when I told her to go rehearse." I blushed as she told me this. A face? What was she talking about.
"What face?"
"Like you...Well...Like you wanted to go with her...."
"Wh-What?"
"You had a longing sort of look." She was smirking.
"I-I-I did?"
"Yep. You know, If you like her. Just..Ask her to dinner."
"R-Really?"
"Yea. But I warn you...Now...you hurt her and we..." She pointed to the door which Vanessa had disappeared behind. "Will make life hell for you." She said smiling. I nodded with a smile, it was great to see that Vanessa's friends cared so much. I hugged Jess and waited for Vanessa to come out. ^^

"Today's show is going to be great!" I said as I pushed opened the door, quickly realizing it wasn't going to open very far.
"Ow!" I heard from behind the door.
"Oh my god" I said quickly closing the door as I bent down next to Miyavi who's foot had hit the door.
"I'm fine. I'm fine!" he laughed as I was checking his foot. His ankle was a little red but looked fine otherwise.
"Are you sure? I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine Vanessa." He smiled. "Really." His accent was very thick at this point. It made me grin. Jess strolled up resting her hand on my shoulder.
"You're on in two." I nodded and looked back to Miyavi. He smiled and got up. Brushing himself off he started to walk around.
"See. Perfectly fine." I smiled and he started jumping around. I laughed as he jumped on the table and crossed his legs.
"I'm soh not ghey." We both laughed and got up, hugging me tightly. I hugged back and our hug was interrupted by Jess.
"Okay." I said still clinging to him. He looked to me and grinned.
"What song ya' gonna sing?"
["Say Okay"]
"Never heard it." he blushed.
"I would expect that, yesterday was the first time anyone heard it."
"Ohhhh okay." He smirked.
"I'd like to introduce...Evie!" A roar of applause caused me to jump then walk on stage. A tall thin man handed me the microphone
"Afternoon everyone!" I grinned "I hope you have been having fun listing to the bands! I'm here to open up for our main attraction today. Miyavi!" Another roar of cheers and applause. "So lets get rolling!" Lanka and the others walked out and took their places. Lanka started to play piano and I started to sing.
["You are fine/You are sweet/But I'm still a bit naïve with my...heart."] By the time I was finished I had some people singing along with me. I took a small bow then raised the mic.
"Thank you." I said. "I'll be performing one more song...then we will get to MIYAVI!" And with that I started singing another Japanese song. I took my bow and looked over the crowd.
"I'd like to introduce..." I turned and motioned stage right. "MIYAVI!" With that, Miyavi strolled out with the group. I passed him the mic and he lightly, gingerly, kissed my cheek. You could hear a murmur from the audience. I strolled off stage and watched.
He sang nine songs, starting with POP is dead, Girls Be Ambitious, Boogie-Woogie, Senor Senora Senorita, (get some more songs) His last song was Hime. I grinned it was one of my favorites. Jess strolled up to me, gave me a big hug and grinned like a fool.
"Wha-What?"
"What? I can't give my best friend a hug?"
"I guess…What's with…the smile?" I asked leaning against the door frame watching Miyavi.
"I'm SO excited! Miyavi! He actually preformed!" I laughed
"Yea. He did…. I just find it so amazing…" I glanced around then back to him as he danced. "That he'd take time out…to come see us…Well to come and perform and not get paid…It's awesome!"
"Yea! It really is. Thanks to him we could save the music!"
"Yea…" the song was over. The group bowed then came off stage and smiled.
"That was fun!"
["Miyavi, Come here real quick"] Maaya said. Miyavi strolled over to them and I continued to talk to Jess.

^^["Yea?"]
["We have a plan"]
["A plan for?"]
[For how you can get to be alone with Vanessa and have a good reason."]
["Oh. Okay. Shoot!"]
["Your going to go over there and pretend like we just told you we are going to go out partying again."]
["Well, what WILL you be doing?"]
["Partying. With her band…We planned this earlier. So she has no choice but to hang out with you."] He grinned devilishly.
["Ohh…Okay. That's fine"]
["So go ask her out to dinner!"] They shoved me toward her a bit. I looked over my shoulder at them shook my head and walked over to Vanessa. ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment