Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mike My crush 5-23-06

mY LIFE NOT YOURS! U WISH U WERE ME! LOL JK

Chapter 1 - Mike My crush 5-23-06

Chapter 1 - Mike My crush 5-23-06
Mike..Gingers CRUSH!? May,23,2006

Today wuz real weird i know this boy mike for 2 years i never talked hat much with him.But we have this little thing where he taps me and ill try and tap him back and whoever gets he last tap wins. Now there were 2 things which kinda were weird one where he told me something in hall which sounded like "Why wont you kiss me?" And i asked him what he said he said nevermind.Then with the little "TAPS" game some how he seemed to have slapped my booty O.o;'' Well i get srush''s easy and he was such a nice guy, All the guys I atrckt are freaky slime ball jerks who only want ONE thing. So In spanish class we were still playing "TAPS" and My friend was like "awww love taps" to get on my nervs.The teacher said something in spanish and everyone asked she said it ment Love Birds.The spanish teacher would aaways pick on us about it when we WERNT going out.So today I sent he a note saying "Franks Slinky won the US olympics in 1987" because in the computer lab like 2 days before everyone was talking funny sick to each other and frank had said "Hey my slinky won the US olympics!" Because i said "Franks has a slinky in his pants" and mike laughed with us about it. He sent the note back until he wrote "So you dont have any apple bottoms!" which is Booty in slang. I chaced him around the room it was funny she showed me a bandage he had (NOT used) which said "Single and Ready 2 Mingle" on it. We were basicly Flirting the entire day but at the same time we wernt...I tried my best to stop the crush because i found out...He goes out with one of my best friends.................

Cheating is fun!

In class i had to retake my quiz in the hallway with 2 other ppl. one my friend Amanda who is trying to kiss up to me because im going to fight her. The door to the class was open and my friend Kasey Harper was looking at me i gave her hand signals and pointed to my paper. She got out 1 page of her Test she had taken and gave me the answers but i couldnt get the last page.I asked Amanda for the answers but we couldnt make it plain in sight so i coughed "Number 12" to her. She looked at me and was like "would you like a B?" giving me the answer. After i was done the multiple choise she said "Would you like a metamorphic rock?" That made me laugh i tried to keap it in so the teacher wouldnt get mad. After at she was like "Masgsa" I asked her what. She put her pinky to her mouth the Dr.Evil and said "Magma" like Dr.Evil did in Austan Powers. I laughed so hard the teacher came out and grabbed me AND amanda''s test and Riped them in half....I Hated that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment