Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Boo is My Boo? 6-9-06

mY LIFE NOT YOURS! U WISH U WERE ME! LOL JK

Chapter 3 - Boo is My Boo? 6-9-06

Chapter 3 - Boo is My Boo? 6-9-06
Boo is my boo? June 9th 2006
-----------------------
I was invited to ambers again.I went over and still kinda had shane on my mind...We 1st tried to play manopoly but it freaking sucked so we stopped then we watched the rest of this funny but sick horror movie called "Monster Truck" it was funny after that we just sat around secretly I kinda wanted to see boo. We were mad bored so we amber asked if i wanted to go see reggina her cuzzin. I said Ok. She sighned my T-shirt i got everyone to sighn my T-shirt that day at school...I only told amber the news i got about me being held back for that year but only for 1/4 of the yar the other 3rd i could go to 8th. So Reggina talks to me and i dropped my marker.I went to pick it up and saw shane standing looking at me in shock becasue he was in his boxers. Reggina hit shane and told him "Shane! Stop fracking drooling over Ginger youre Slobbering all over the carpet!" Me and Amber left because Reggina was trying to watch a movie. We went out back and i started to jump around out of fun. I stopped because I saw Shane come out of his house and staring at my uhhhh yeah...Shane came out i asked him if he wanted to sighn my shirt..He went str8 for my chest. >:o O.O WTF?! Well i kinda had a crush on him like i told you before. Well as soon as he was done he Said ok and held out the marker when i reached out to grab it he ran off saying "HA HA!" i got pissed and chassed him i told him i was gonna hit him in the head.He still ran i chased after him. A man watching asked me if i wanted to use his kane to hit him. I laughed and said i was good. Shane finally gave it back i told h im he was gay because he had one of those "Live strong" braclets on that was pink he had 3 different colored ones on. He said fine and then took it off and asked if i wanted off. He gave me that one and i convinced him to give me his orange one too. We played until i slapped him for trying to hit me. He tried slapping me and i kiked him. I was writing on my shirt putting "I wuz hurr" and he tackles me and is ontop of me trying to choke me! I backed him into a fence. Me and amber left inside her house for about 4 minutes until i hear "Gold Digger" By KanyaWest go on Blaring off sterio''s i walked out agrivated because he knew my X would always play that music at me because he said "Some times i think you only love me for my money...YOU LIL GOLD DIGGER!" So i walked out and he laughs hiss @$$ off and even falls off his chair pointing and laughing.I just flipped him off then amber walked out with my grand fathers poket watch i kept it with me since his death. I waved it in front of amebr and said "When i snap my fingers you will become....A CHICKEN!" i snapped and she opened her eyes and went ".......moo..." I laughed then she did it to me and i told her i would do what ever she told me to do. She said "Kiss Boo on the lips.." I looked at her and blushed and told her no.
-----------------
Boo is Shane''s NickName the full name is "Boo Boo Bear"
----------------
She said "Ok then shout i love boo" I shook my head. I looked at Shane. He muted the music "What?" asked Shane. I told him "This is a dare ok?.........I LOVE BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shane smiled and laughed. He walked over to the fenced and leaned over "Let me play truth or dare wit you guys" Amber said no at 1st but then said ok with a smerk. He sat down on the lawn chair set up that amber and i were sitting at.Shane asked "Truth or dare?" to me i said dare. He dared me to shout im a lezbo loud. So i did.. i could never turn down a dare besides the boo thing. Well we all were having fun until Amber asked truth or dare to shane.Shane picked truth."Ok.........Have you ever had a crush on ginger?" I turned my head and looked at ambers dog pretending like i didnt hear it Amber pulled me back and I heard him he was smiling he said "Yeah I do" I didnt know what to say should i tell him i liked him too? If i did then i think we would have wanted to kiss n flirt but amber would say stuff about us being togeather is ruining our friendship. we were all quit for a little bit but then played truth or dare. We tried to dare amber but she wouldnt so the game went on until Amber Dared Shane to kiss me on the lips Shane and Amber looked at me. Shane had the biggest smile i had ever seen i said NO! and tried to make a run for the house Amber Grabbed me and shane got out from his chair "NO NO NO I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE THAT GET OUT OF THERE SEATS AND WALK TWORDS ME WHULE IM BEING HELD DOWN!" i said Shane started laughing and tried to kiss me and i pulled away saying "No come on!" I pulled away from amber and went and sat down on the bench near amber''s pondish set up. Shane came over and sat next to me Amber stood over us watching.Shane scooted closer to me and put his hand on my thy. "your hand is on my thy.." I told him trying to give him a hint. Amber finally said "Ok! I''ll make you a deal.. If you kiss him i wont say anything about You and Boo ever again." I looked at amber then shane.I said i didnt know. I looked and saw that there was some people walking around so i said"But theres people watching us though" Amber smiled "Ok then go over there" Amber picked me up and ramed me into a corner. Shane walked over laughing. Amber held me down until she switched places with shane and before i knew it shane was holding me down pushing me into the wall i felt his heart beat again going fast im sure he could feel mine just the same. I turned my cheek and shane went in for kiss. I jus finally gave up and we kissed on the lips. I wiped off my lips going into Ambers house with shane laughing amber laughing saying "Ewww ginger youre gonna have rust on your lips now because boo hasnt kissed anyone in like 100 years!" shane got pissed and said back "Shut up Amber you Noodle!" Amber went inside with me and said she would be right back she went upstares and i came out side Shane was sitting at the table i sat next to him "What the frack?" i asked he shrugged his shoulders. "It was a dare" Shane said. "So she dared me to kiss you and i didnt" i told him. He said "Whats your phone number Amber said she wouldnt give me it because she didnt want us going out"

-------------------------------------------------
Amber called me while Shane was over her house and he asked me or my phone number and i told Amber to give it to him but she didnt.
---------------------------------

I told hime my number but he said no just write it on his arm so i took out the sharpie i had for people sighning my T-shirt and wrote my number on his arm.He was such a show off i knew what he was gonna do he i knew as soon as i left he would go show it off to all his friends like "Yeah i got this chicks number yo" I didnt care though Amber walks out "I knew it! I was over there the entire time i heard you guys!" Amber said. I todl he rto shut up about it she stuck out her tounge. Shane Laughed at us then i laughed the way Shane laughs to mac him he got anoyed.I heard My mom beep her horn out side she had come to pick me and amber one for me to go home and two for amber to go to her grandma''s. Shane came out and started to jump up and down and shouts "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA!!!!" i felt like slapping him across the face he was gonan get shot lol i called him a hopless romantic and we left. Mom dropped off Amber and i went home. Mom left to go over my dads after there split now there more friendly than ever. I got my hands off a baggie of weed for just $10 with twice as much in it! I got high and had sooo much fun me and my sis were laughing our asses off until the phone rang.My sister marisa yelled out "Ginger some boy called and said "Hey beyatch" and i told him i wasnt a beyatch and he hung up" I knew it was shane
------------
In the pool Shane made me say i was his dog hence him calling me dog
-----------
I picked up the phone and we started to talk for a while i told him i owned him more than he owned me.He asked how was that i gave him a couple reasons.
He said he could do the same until i said "Well you let me win because you like me!".....He shut up for a little bit untill i said it was true and he said "Well Amber told me something.." I asked what and he said "She said you though i was cute..." so i said back to him "Yeah Yopu are cute you think im cute right?" He replied fast "Yeah!..You know" I said yeah He told me that his Aunt Reggina who had smoked with my sister Before was saying "Just ask her out already!" Also the one who told Boo to stop drooling over me.Reggina finally told him to hang up t arou nd 1:37 AM yeah we stayed up late He said Bye and without relizing it untill now i said "k love ya bye" i hung up.I went to sleep high as a mother fracker that night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment