Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What's the worst that could happen to Haseo?

I have alot of annoying story

enjoy! :)

If u have any questions and/or comments please post them

Chapter 1 - What's the worst that could happen to Haseo?

Chapter 1 - What's the worst that could happen to Haseo?
.Hack: Ch 1 - What's the worst that could happen if Haseo lost contorl of his steam-bike while trying to hit an monster.

Haseo, Atoil, and Kuhn were wrapping in at Hideous, Otherwise, Berserker.

Haseo: *Looks around, and turned around to face Atoli and Kuhn* Alright, let's go and find some monsters to fight so we can level up for few times for the PK (Player Killer) Tormented. That damn Sakaki.

Haseo quickly turn back around and ran, Atoli and Kuhn changed looks to each other and fallow him

Kuhn: *fighting aganinst the monsters with Atoli and Haseo* (What's up with Haseo lately')
Haseo: *heard Kuhn halking to himself and turn his head to see him with the corner of his eye* You know I can hear you, right Kuhn'
Kuhn: *stared at Haseo wideyed and turns slowly away* un-oh...
Atoli: *laughs while smeaking one of the monster on the head with her 'Flame Dance staff* hahaha Die already!!

When they were done fighting all the monsters but one in the area. Haseo was looking for it and find it next to a hell with a pretty treasure chest on top.

Haseo: *thinking and talking to himsef* Hmm. How do I attack this monster'

Atoli and Kuhn stared at him confused like *what is he doing'" look.

Haseo: ayah, I got it! *brings his steam-bike out (Riku Rodriguez (me): I have no idea how did he carry that thing around), got on it, and drive off to hit the enemy*
Kuhn: *looks behind the enemy, saw the edge, celled out and run to get Haseo* Haseo, which out!!
Atoli: *stayed behind and which in confused* What's is he talking about '"
Haseo: *drive his bike faster, have a evil grin on his face, got distamcedm missed the enemy by a mile and hit the rock with the tire, last contrlol of his bike, it went half sideways, half circle and sended Haseo flying off the edge* oh craaaaaaappp!! Somebody help meeeeee!!
Kuhn: *ran to the edge where Haseo flow off with Atoli* Has... oh well, that's more girls for me :P I mean there go Haseo, deep in the ocean :(
...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment