Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1: Rocko, Dare, Jack, and Neko

A MUST-SEE STORY!! I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this year... it's called "FINAL ADVENTURE." The story revolves around four best friends at a boarding school that disappear...

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1: Rocko, Dare, Jack, and Neko

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1: Rocko, Dare, Jack, and Neko


Final Adventure Trailers



Trailer #1



First there's a grassy place at midnight with fireflies and moonlight. You see a figure standing alone in the grassy place; after the screen blanks out, silver words appear as if being typed out.



“Where are they?”



“Everything was normal until five minutes ago.”



“And now… I'm alone… all alone!”



“Where are you, Neko?”



Suddenly the figure turns around and you see he has silver hair covering his eyes. The screen changes again to show four kids in uniforms at a boarding school.



“This is our chance to prove ourselves,” a black-haired kid tells the silver-haired one.



Together we can somehow show Neko that we want to be her friend,” the blonde-haired kid says.



“Sicko…” the silver-haired says.



Suddenly the screen changes to show two eyes; a left silver and right blue one. The silver-haired kid's face is revealed and has those same eyes. He shouts, “Look out!”



Photographs are on the table. The first one is the silver-haired kid wearing black and the name shows “ROCKO.” The blonde-haired kid that has spiky hair in a ponytail, his name shows “DARÉ.” The black-haired kid that has hair standing up on his head's name is “JACK.” Then there's a picture of a brown-haired girl in black and her name was erased. You can see “NE…”



Rocko picks up the photograph of the girl and says, “How do they know about you, Neko?”



The next scene shows Daré shouting, “It's a spider!”



The next scene shows Jack watching horror movies, screaming his head off.



The next scene shows Neko and she whispers, “I'm sorry to cause you burdens… I'm on my way.”



The screen changes for the final time to show Rocko holding a sword as he says, “Where am I? At first I'm at home in the boarding school… and next… I'm in a city!”



Silver words appear…



“That's it? That's all I have to do? Okay, then… let's go.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artyfowl on April 3, 2006, 8:40:01 AM

artyfowl on
artyfowlOMGosh that looks soooooooo good! write more! >:(